Sign in to follow this  
Daandaansi

ila tli walaal!

u need to go party some more...then come back say wazzup gal? dont wait for answer, say, lets go kick some more...!

dont be nice or u will lose! u know what happens to nice guys, they finish last.

-Lily-   

Why are you guys encouraging the man to harass the woman?

I agree with Ghanima, move on! You have shown this woman that you are fickle and can turn your feelings on & off, I’m afraid this is the worst trait a man can have.

thanks lily am sure u onda rite truck lol. rudy waad mahadsantahay sxb partying ahheh thanks guys but still nothing changes except am tryin 2 move on its very hard but trying.

-Lily-   

^^Ok I may have been a little harsh redface.gif , this feeling that you'll never get over it is a trick your mind plays on you, you'll do just fine.

RedSea   

Daandaansi gabar yaroo quruxbadan ayuu ucod eegyahay. :D

just kidding.

Has she found someone?

If not, then there is always window of oppurtunity. However you must be willing to be flexible, meaning you should change some of the things that she came to know you previously.

First take care of yourself. Nin meelkastoo baxan iska dhig. When YOU are in rock solid place, then approach her and tell her that you would like second chance. If let us say she says 'yes', then hore ka guurso, marry her right away, let her know that you are serious about reall relationship. Maybe she was tired about never ending relationship that had no direction, maybe she was looking for guur and not gaabsi.

So try again, don't give up yet. Caano qubtay, daba qabasho ayey leeyihiin.

ahahaahah Red sea waa laysku qarinaa miyaa bahasha lol. hey thanx baydaway naftayda nin kufilan waan ahay aniga maansha allah nin meel kasoo bixi karana ilaahay ayaa iga dhigay plus if i am in love with some1 the meaning is dat i wanna get maried with dat person it does'n mean i love her and i wanna gaabsi . i believe dat gaabsi and guur meel mawada galaan. plus gaabsi is not good thing to go and to love for Somalianqueen. ''has she found some1''? i don't know about that but what is your suggestion if she has foind sme1? lol