Sign in to follow this  
Daandaansi

ila tli walaal!

hey akhyaarta waan idin salaamay salaanta islaamka ASC WR Wb wabacdu, intaask kadib akhyaarta rag iyo dumrba weyn iyo yarba waxaan rabaa inaad igala talisaan arin ihaysata oo kusaabsan jeceeylarintayduna waasidaan:

waxaan wada soconay a Somali sista almost 2years we fel in love so deeply, i used 2 ike the for ages and she did not wanted 2 go date ith me then i got over it but after she cme back aying that she likes thats hw our realtionship started, those past 2 yeas were my best years ever in my live and i never had a relationship like that, i never had a gir like her in my whole life and sh said the something.

We decided to get married when we both finish the university and was our goal but what hapepened next????? sifiican u aqri meeshaan: halmar ah ayaan waxaan dareemay inuu jaceeylkii ihayay ee gbarta aan aduunka kadoortay iihayay aan iska waayay i don't mean mentally but tartiib tartiib ayuu jeceylkeedii iiga guury axaana aan bilaabay inaan saeeyo qaladadbadn oo ay kamidtahay inaanan sidaan uwici jiray uwicin inaanan text message sidaan ugu diri jiry ugu dirin inaanan sidaan u arki jiray u arki waayo before that everyday after i get home from uni the ist thing i do after i eat was 2 see hur then i tred to talk 2 me so many tymes i waz okey 4 that, she aid whats going on with ya? jeceeylkaad iiqabtay xage ayuu kaa aaday? and i waz like nah i love a but i have been busy dts all but micnaha ma aanan siinayn all my attetion.sheekdu yeysan ila dheerane waxaan kusoogooyay after thet she told me that from now on we are brother ann sister i wa like watever bcause i thought she waz kiding malaa intaan ciciyaarayay oo dhan iyadana wey fakaraysay gaar ahaanteeda ayeyna go aanka kagaartay and she decided dat she waz 4real.

so after she told me that she was seariuse abouther dicission and she cannot change hr mind i waz like okey. intas kadib jaceeylkii ayaa gadaal igaga dhashay and i started to call her and tel hur that i love hur and i would nything in the world that i can do to get hur and she said ''Nope''.

i waz like qoftaan weyba ismicnaysay mxaad uga waalaysaa gabdhaale iyo iska raadso so i started to chlled with sme other gurls and make sume relationship with em and have funbut atthe end i ealised tht i am ina wrng car and i raised in my heart tha i love that so much, i begun thinking, thinkin too much after that i broke up all the other girls because i did not knw wat 2 say 2 em waxaan isdhahay qof aadan jecleeyn maxaad udhahaysaa waan kujeclahay ood beenta ugu sheekgaysaa sidaas yaana usameeyay.

hada gabartaydii waan wada hadalnaa micnaha walaalnmo camal hadi aan usheegona that i still lover 99% i know shes gnna say No and i do love her hard ot and i on't know wat 2 do so youys tell me what to do i love this girl, i seemy self that i cannot be with any other irl in the earth No matta how beautiful or nice, hot intellegeny or educated she is i wanna be with this gurl and i love her so muchtell me what to do please.

thank you.

Som@li   

^First how old are you?

Dont let her go, if deep down u think, she is the one, go and get marry, waqti ha iska lumin,and dont drag on, cuz if u do, waxaa ku helay baa kugu dhici,

Good luck.

Dabshid

Originally posted by Daandaansi:

hey akhyaarta waan idin salaamay salaanta islaamka ASC WR Wb wabacdu, intaask kadib akhyaarta rag iyo dumrba weyn iyo yarba waxaan rabaa inaad igala talisaan arin ihaysata oo kusaabsan jeceeylarintayduna waasidaan:

waxaan wada soconay a Somali sista almost 2years we fel in love so deeply, i used 2 ike the for ages and she did not wanted 2 go date ith me then i got over it but after she cme back aying that she likes thats hw our realtionship started, those past 2 yeas were my best years ever in my live and i never had a relationship like that, i never had a gir like her in my whole life and sh said the something.

We decided to get married when we both finish the university and was our goal but what hapepened next????? sifiican u aqri meeshaan: halmar ah ayaan waxaan dareemay inuu jaceeylkii ihayay ee gbarta aan aduunka kadoortay iihayay aan iska waayay i don't mean mentally but tartiib tartiib ayuu jeceylkeedii iiga guury axaana aan bilaabay inaan saeeyo qaladadbadn oo ay kamidtahay inaanan sidaan uwici jiray uwicin inaanan text message sidaan ugu diri jiry ugu dirin inaanan sidaan u arki jiray u arki waayo before that everyday after i get home from uni the ist thing i do after i eat was 2 see hur then i tred to talk 2 me so many tymes i waz okey 4 that, she aid whats going on with ya? jeceeylkaad iiqabtay xage ayuu kaa aaday? and i waz like nah i love a but i have been busy dts all but micnaha ma aanan siinayn all my attetion.sheekdu yeysan ila dheerane waxaan kusoogooyay after thet she told me that from now on we are brother ann sister i wa like watever bcause i thought she waz kiding malaa intaan ciciyaarayay oo dhan iyadana wey fakaraysay gaar ahaanteeda ayeyna go aanka kagaartay and she decided dat she waz 4real.

so after she told me that she was seariuse abouther dicission and she cannot change hr mind i waz like okey. intas kadib jaceeylkii ayaa gadaal igaga dhashay and i started to call her and tel hur that i love hur and i would nything in the world that i can do to get hur and she said ''Nope''.

i waz like qoftaan weyba ismicnaysay mxaad uga waalaysaa gabdhaale iyo iska raadso so i started to chlled with sme other gurls and make sume relationship with em and have funbut atthe end i ealised tht i am ina wrng car and i raised in my heart tha i love that so much, i begun thinking, thinkin too much after that i broke up all the other girls because i did not knw wat 2 say 2 em waxaan isdhahay qof aadan jecleeyn maxaad udhahaysaa waan kujeclahay ood beenta ugu sheekgaysaa sidaas yaana usameeyay.

hada gabartaydii waan wada hadalnaa micnaha walaalnmo camal hadi aan usheegona that i still lover 99% i know shes gnna say No and i do love her hard ot and i on't know wat 2 do so youys tell me what to do i love this girl, i seemy self that i cannot be with any other irl in the earth No matta how beautiful or nice, hot intellegeny or educated she is i wanna be with this gurl and i love her so muchtell me what to do please.

thank you.

Sxb you are giving too much time for this ma is tidhi ,,,, wax kele ma qabatid miyaa ??

may be if you stop earning the caydha and start working hard you would forget anything related to women at all. Start working man and go for evening classes then you will never remember anything else.

Again, you have a problem with this girl, you loose the love when she comes and there is more coming when she leaves ....... you must be very ciyaal da' yar niyow. That is not called LOVE or JACAYL ,,, it is called XIISO or EXCITEMENT (or even call lust if u want). You need to find the real love before aad isku ciyaarto.

Now go get some coffee and think big ....

may be if you stop earning the caydha and start working hard you would forget anything related to women at all. Start working man and go for evening classes then you will never remember anything else.

Ninyow midaa ma jidhaa...start working and going for weekend classes(not evening abti) make you forget naagaha dhan or you demand more?...

seems you didn't try ,,, u wanted to keep the evenings so that you can get sometime to rest. Work, work and work man ,, go study like nobody. Never think of some raaxo or you will be thinking of different xaliimos every minute.

The most somali crazy guy i met was this one who had only 3 hours out of the 24hrs to sleep. The rest is just running and working.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Daandaansi:

halmar ah ayaan waxaan dareemay inuu jaceeylkii ihayay ee gbarta aan aduunka kadoortay iihayay aan iska waayay

Vhy O vhy? See hal mar kaliya u nici kartaa?

Hadda iyo dan, you just don't jump to her and expect all things to go smooth...won't happen my man. Gabar ku rabta adigaa ku cayaaray, you dropped the ball and hopefully you learn from the experience that being immaturity, daandaansi, xiiso or whatever has driven the love away. Sideey kuu ogolaataa kolee waa adag tahay!

Honestly, I don't think you will find any answers on a forum. The only thing I can tell you is to find something constructive to do that will direct your thoughts in a different direction.

Good luck.

thanks guys for ur advice i really appericiated.

NEPHTHYS waad mahadsantahay,u said' See hal mar kaliya u nici kartaa? ' i have no idea, i don't know i jst saw mayself that not in her u know what i mean i don't know how? jeceylbaro sxb caayr iyo balaayaad ila soogashay lol but is it true tho i mean i study full time at the uni but u guys rite about making maself busy to work or to go sme classes ratha then the uni to make maself buzy BUT the thing is, me and the gurl fist time we used to be friends and she waz my bestfriends when it comes to females and when we started this relationship we both agreed that nothing will change our friendship, plus my family and her family are kind close not very close related but we help each other and yea we the families are friends so if i don't go the girl's house the family will think different way and maybe get wrong idea and also our friendship will be gone and if i go and see the family and see her then i will start to get more feelings for her na'mean? so yeah arinta dhinacaas ayaa hada iigu daran hadii aan labada family is aqoon ama aanu gabarta fist time aanu friends ahayn then maba arkeenbo so my feelings for her wuold already feeded away.

but thanks guys all of you.

Blessed   

^Waar heedhe, nagaa daa shekadan jilicsan. :mad:

You had your chance and blew it..

Hada, wey ku diidey! She does not want to be with you. Get a grip. Move on. Nin iska dhig.

*thinks of shaking Daandaansi for effect*

Better..?

Now, listen to this... ;)

Ibtisam   
Daandaansi No wonder she does not want you anymore! your a wimp! :D seriously get a backbone, even women should not mope around to this extent, and they are supposedly more emotional. You cannot force her, you are too late and you are not offering her much. What is with guys hoorta, they always figure too late that “OH actually I want her now”. Sorry mate, no sympathy here, I think she deserves better, much must better.

Lool@ghanima. Very true indeed

Daandaansi if you really love this girl, just tell her seriously, if she says no....completly understable. But persist more and be very firm with ur approach. Stop daandaansing other girls.

hope all goes well.

lol u guys made me love but thanks guys,

oday adeerkeey ah ayaa oranjiray bal taariikhdu wexey suubisiyo saadambe aan dhaawrno marka we will see how it goes.

i hope it goes well tho.