Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Northland State of Somalia - Why I like Xargaga.com

Abtigiis   

Jacaylbaro, ka leef wakaase, xaafad xaafad dawlad loo sameystee! :D:D:D:D Horta since when did one notification letter suffice in State lagu sameeyo? :D But, I still support Northland! I like Xargaga for all the entertainment it offers.

PRESS RELEASE: Letter of introduction about new State in Somalia

Subject: the letter of introduction about new State in Somalia. To: All International Communities.

The purpose of this letter is to inform you of the creation of a new state in Somalia . The state’s name is Northland State of Somalia and it believes the unity of Somalia .

On April 16, 2008 , a group of scholars from Somalia met in Minnesota and debated about the current situation in Somalia . The scholars were divided into groups to discuss different issues in Somalia .

A group of scholars from the Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn regions in Somalia devised a solution to establish and maintain peace in the area between Somaliland and Puntland.

Scholars proposed to create a new state, Northland State of Somalia , located between Somaliland and Puntland.

As we all know, Somalia installed and adapted a federal government that believes in a federalism system. Somalia ’s federal constitution states that two or more region can establish their own state. We have the support of the executive branch and parliament of the federal government of Somalia .

As you know, Somaliland spends millions of dollars and has lost of hundreds of lives to close their borders. Similarly, Puntland State spends millions dollars and has lost of hundreds of lives to defend their borders.

However, the people living in the Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn regions are caught in the conflict between Somaliland and Puntland.

These regions between Somaliland and Puntland have become the most dangerous regions in the northern part of Somalia because of the war between Puntland and Somaliland .

The war contributes to the closure of the schools, businesses, hospitals, airports, traffic disruptions and loss of lives throughout Somalia , but most especially in the Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn regions.

Furthermore, Somaliland and Puntland each claim these regions as their own. When Somaliland claims the regions, people who do not believe in their system flee the region becoming homeless in Garoowe, sometimes leaving their children behind in the region with its unstable infrastructure.

Similarly, when Puntland controls these regions, people who do not like their system flee the area, becoming homeless in Hargeysa, and leaving their children in the region with its unstable infrastructure.

Scholars believe the establishment of Northland State of Somalia will create a stable, consistent government in the region that will benefit and rebuild the region. This government will work with the federal government and international community to rebuild the schools, hospitals, airports and roads.

Northland State of Somalia will establish a democratic system for people and will strengthen the rights of all, including women. Currently, scholars are traveling around the world to promote the idea to the Somali Diaspora.

We request the international community’s support and recognition of the new state in Somalia . We have included a map that will give you the size of these regions, the locations, and the cities names.

Abdimalik Askar

PhD Candidate

http://www.xargaga.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=3355

RedSea   

This was declared way back and it was no more a computer keyboard dream.I can't believe you would insult somaliland this bad. You know Somaliland actually worked so hard to earn its statehood.

ps. Abdimalik Askar aint to PhD, I don't even think he goes to school. He is local somali tv media host that works with zakiriye 'xaayow'. :D

nuune   

Abdimalik Askar

PhD Candidate

I like when thye put fancy titles there, why all writers must put phD after their names.

nuune   

I got pictures of myself pictured with heads of states and ministers, should I qualify to put phD under my name :D

leen qaboow waaye, hada ka dib waaba camiranaa anigana

Originally posted by Mujaahid Red Sea:

This was declared way back and it was no more a computer keyboard dream.I can't believe you would insult somaliland this bad. You know Somaliland actually worked so hard to earn its statehood.

ps. Abdimalik Askar aint to PhD, I don't even think he goes to school. He is local somali tv media host that works with zakiriye 'xaayow'.
:D

I wonder what it is that is wrong with this idea?

As is said the two sides both claim it and fight over it why are they not allowed to govern themselves and spare many lives by doing so.

^^^Nobody is saying it's a bad idea. Like I mentioned in a different thread, these las Canood guys need to quit prostituting themselves to Puntland and Somaliland simultaneuosly. They should go there own way. After-all its their land and their futures at stake here.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Originally posted by nuune:

I got pictures of myself pictured with heads of states and ministers, should I qualify to put phD under my name
:D

leen qaboow waaye, hada ka dib waaba camiranaa anigana

Saaxiib, the only phD you'd qualify for is a Playa Hater Degree. Quit hating on these dudes.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

As odd as it sounds, I agree with DQ on this one. The Daraawiish should declare their state. If rer-hebel can have it, why not rer-hebel. When sanity comes back and some clans stop faking sovereinity, then all will go back to the less pompous names of Waqooyi galbeed, Togdheer, Sanaag etc. For now, Northland ho socoto.

LOL, I have checked the map, they included Aynabo which H.J... had made its home since 1954, Garadag, Cel-Afwayn and Ceerigaabo and Lasasurad, who ever designed this map is amateur, a big time looser, if this state is claiming Sanaag at least they should have been more realistic and show the 3 small villages in Sanaag, Dibqarax, Fiqifuliye and Ardaa [only two buildings].

This map is Diaspora fadhi kudiri stuff..

Abdimalik Askar

PhD Candidate

He used to go to Normandale Community College...I do not even think he earned his AA degree let alone phD.

Barafasoore, diktoore, engineere...if somalis like titles that much, why dont they go to schools and earn these titles?

For fairness he is only PHD candidate, meaning he hasn't attain it yet. I don't know why we have to care about what someone says he/she is, unless you are hiring him/her for a position. MM, you can't prove that he doesn't have a degree or can you?

As for the Northland State, it was an idea that was never materialized and simply forgotten.