Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Jilib is cleaned from check points and armed militamen bothering travelers.

Xargaga   

Horn, I do love the photo op. At least we now know the head of the snake. Thanks adeer, provide more photo's please.

:D:D Are you going to get an Ethiopian sniper to take out the snakes head? yaa Duke why request for more pics?. Mr. Horn iskajir sxb the pictures are being anlysed for futher actions.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by The Duke:

^^^Adeer Taano, is not the governor of lower Shabbele. He is not the mayor of Kismayu. He is a thug, like Yusf IndaCade and Goobanle before him. He will go their route insha Allah.

Af daboolan waa dahab baa la yiri. smile.gif Taano is neither the governor of the Lower Shabelle nor a thug, he is a doctor as well as a businessman and one of Somalia's leading intellectuals. He was given the mandate to assume the highest post in the Lower Jubba region until further notice. smile.gif

^^^Adeer Taano can be what ever he is, he is not the governor of Lower Juba, the man is the sposkemen for the junior mmebers of the JVA. That ne can accept, he is a clan leader, a subclan superhero. Those titles one can accept. He is a doctor and a businessman, that could even be feasable. The governor of lower Juba, no adeer.

A thug in my accountd since we firts heard of him since the clashes. He will vanish as they usually do.

Dhubad.   

Walee rag badan baa dhiigu ku karay. Adeeryaaloow caafimaadkiina wax hu u dhimina ee iskala hera warka aa wadaan....Waxaan maqli jiray Ciilqaboo Cadaabta Gal :D

Horn, Taano is nothing in Kismayu apart from the head of a clan militia. He will be dealt with and when the balance is restored he will not be in Kismayu but running in the bush like his adeer Hiiraale.

The governor of Kismayu is Ina Gaboose, untill President Yusuf changes that. This Taano is no more than a clan militia chief. Yours and Gedonet's desperation is evident adeer :D

The TFG even named the Gedo governor, hence you can not have it both ways.

Taano is the head or spekesmen for the clan militia much like Ahmed Diriye is in Mogadishu. So keep huffing and buffing.

Gabbal   

The Governor of Gedo that Abullahi Yusuf named is in Mogadishu and has been there ever since being told by the elders that he is not their governor. Not kicked out per se, as he is a son of Gedo, but unchosen by the people and so Cirro is in Mogadishu while Governor Fareey continues to function from his office in Garbahareey.

Waa sida Jubooyinka oo kale. The mandate from the people Duke...it's the people's mandate that works! :D

^^^Adeer you seem to be sufering from the same problem that Hussain Aydeed hasing in denail. Taano is no governor of lower Shabbele his clan is a minority holed up in Kismayu due to chance.

This wont last sooner rather than later they will be chased out, hence all the double talk.

The TFG for now is cleaning up Mogadishu dealing with Taano's masters, the very men who chased his big brother Hiiraale [Goobale is still behind bars] and when thats finished all the governors will be returned including ina Gaboose.

I do love your day dream though. "he is governor full stop" :D you should try getting into stand up. :D

^^^Adeer I now. Since 2004 I have told you the truth, in terms of the election, relocation and the demise of the courts in Baidoa. Now I agree war jiraaba cakaarahuu iman and the JVA will be crippled for good, in Kismayu and lower juba and soon they wont be able to control Gedo as they do. A brave new world beckons old boy. :D