Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Isn't she beautiful ?

Hibo   

Why is it that Somalis concider every decent looking person a "Somali". You mean to tell me Alicia Keys is part Somali.......Bool crap!

Hibo   

you better check this link out son,

*************and i hope that erases your doubts.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 01-05-2002).]

Jaber   

Waar Libaax

Saaxiib

She isn't lovely at all,perhaps she is?

But not to me,you see,we Somalis are blessed with countless beautiful women,the best on this planet,on the other hand the less fortunate ones,parade around the few good looking ones they have.

Alicia Keys,Alliyah,Faith Evans,etc,

As a boy I used to fantasize about Toni Braxton,only to grow up and find out that she is fake.

The hair,nails and the body is bleached.

Don't let it fool ya bro!!

Abdinuur   

JABER,

You're one funny guy I tell ya!!!

It's a sad thing when one looked-up to someone and at the end finds pointless and ridiculous...

Many actors/actresses/musicians/performers that we watch on tv or else where are nothin' but fake ya'll. So the moral of this response is: don't let your eyes perceive you...cuzz after all the senses are powerful thing, you hear.

'Til next time...

------------------

Learn by other's mistakes, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Salaan...

You know what I like when Soomaalis say something like this. It is so funny. As they call us or call our ownselves one of the great conspiracy theorists on the planet, it is then no wonder to speculate anything that makes possible. Ah, I believe Soomaalis should be invited to the new debuted program, which will debute this week, that will be aired by TNN. This show's format is as same as Politically Incorrect, but this show is dedicated to Conspiracy Theorists. And we Soomaalis fit well. We argue well, so we can have our piece of cake served there and proving our theories. From this singer being a Soomaali to that Soomaalis were originally from Fircooniyiinta. And a bunch of unmentioned things.

You know what? An aunt of mine who lived with us sometimes used to watch basketball games with me. She categorically placed each team by one player's profile. Like, Xakiim Olajuwon's Houston Rockets would be called 'the muslim team.' And Micheal Jordan's Chicago Bulls {it was back his days with that team when this happened} would be 'tima xiir's {or basayuul's} team.' L.A. Lakers would be called 'Dibiga's team,' because of Shaq. To her, she called him 'dibi' because he was even more than a 'dibi.' And so and so, until we reach Utah. She used to Utal as the 'soomaali's team.' Because of Karl Malone. Since he is looks a typical Soomaali, his team became known as soomaali's team. Sometimes, even she considered him to have a Soomaali root.

Ar sheekadaas aaba isoo xasuusiseen nooh. Marka tii mise kii Soomaali u ekbo inoo Soomaali ahaado miyaa. Soomaali aa aaminsan ineey Aaliyah ahaan jirtay ama ehelkeed ahaa Soomaali. Soomaali aa also aamin inee iyada ahayd Masaari {Egptian} or had a Masaari root.

By the way, Alicia Key's mother is a pure white. As far as concerning the picture I saw that said it was her mother's picture.

Macsalaama!!

I am not going to hate on u or tell u that u are wrong, but for u to make a statement like that u have to have prove. Alicia is half white and black, it might hurt to find out the truth but thats a fact. U're sources are incorrect and u shouldn't believe every rumor that u hear. She is a beautiful girl even if she's somalian or not but just get u're fact straight.

bye

shyhem   

Pimpstress said the facts,lady is cross breed and was raised by single mother in NY.

The only part she has common with the somalis is that she was raised in one apartment room and neva had her own room as late as when she was 16.Poverty was her best friend until she made to the top.

Finally i must say, she is indeed beautiful.

Libaax..Sankataabtee......Alicia Keys is white/black chick.....no there is single nomad blood in her.....But she is beautiful physically speaking....lol

She was raised by white mom like much like halle barry ......i guess blacks screwing white chicks than leaving them....lol

Everyone is more or less mixture of something.