Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

RedSea   

^Good points mr. me, you are really getting closer and closer to the truth.

The SNM to this day discusses the military misculculations of when they attacked Hargeysa and Burco with few men. That is something, even most of the SNM officers disagree upon.

Secondly, I am not in no way saying the SNM didn't kill people, however I am yet to see a well documented massacres or mass killings commited by teh SNM itself. All I know is that the SNM did use alot restraint and did forgive many tribes who had previously sided with Siyad Barre regime, and later found themselves in weak position after the Barre regime was defeated.

Today Masha Allah, people are living side by side peacefully thanks largely to the Burco conference in 1991 in Burco which was set up by non other than the SNM.

But the fact that you think, the SNM was born from an oppression settles my mind. that is the point I was trying to tell you many times before.

As far as anything else goes, you can always have your own opinion, there is no problemo in that.

me   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

^Good points mr. me, you are really getting closer and closer to the truth.

As far as anything else goes, you can always have your own opinion, there is no problemo in that.

1. When will I get to the truth, when that I say that the SNM were awliyo? and I suggest in aan soo siyaarano xabaalahooda?

2. I appreciate that you have given me the permission to have an opinion of my own. Your kindness has not gone unnoticed.

Ibtisam   

^^^No dear, run him into the Ocean, keep closing all the doors. smile.gif I know you are trying to show some mercy, but really does he deserve it??... I guess everyone needs mercy to a certain extent, some more than others :D

2. I appreciate that you have given me the permission to have an opinion of my own. Your kindness has not gone unnoticed.

Now we know how you get your orders, Me, Red please be kind to him and give him permission to understand one or two things, he cannot comprehend until you grant permission! :D

me   

Xanthus :D so now you moonlight as a doorwoman (doormerry if you prefer) and all I along I was thinking that your full-time job was being my personal yoyo.

Ibtisam   

^^I told you Xanthus is just "username", what they hell you doing giving it a full time job! :rolleyes: adiga aabaan okay aahan nooh.

me   

Well someone has to keep you of the streets. We wouldn't want them to send you to the glue factory, would we? :D

Ibtisam   

^^Right, the unseen enemy is going to send me to the factory :rolleyes: Don't concern you little self "me" niimaan baan laasoo kooray, so many that I can switch up the roles and act & think like a man if need be ;)

Ibtisam   

No it just means I do not have to deal with bullshit excuses such as “you are a women you cannot do that or this”,,,, in Fact read my signature smile.gif So shaaqa kaalee doono, or rather find a real yoyo, Perhaps one who is on the same page, you know Somaliniom & all :D lol

me   

Are you high? I am of the opinion that females can do anything males can and sometimes even better. So thats your assumptions at work again. get it fixed will ya!

Your signature is nice, I am glad it inspires you.

I have my own shaqo, its you afka mar walba ila soo galaya, so adigu bal shaqo yeelo. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^You mean faarrah ila so galaya, afkaku is no where near you :rolleyes: . ^And it is untrue that females can do "anything" males can do. :rolleyes:

me   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

^^^You mean faarrah ila so galaya, afkaku is no where near you :rolleyes: . ^And it is untrue that females can do "anything" males can do. :rolleyes:

lol.... You know what faaraxan afkiisa wuu kaala leexanayaa ;)