Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

Ibtisam   

lool you guys are funny people, i think I'm do some work.

lol @ husbandionst

Me

In the whole of Africa it is women (be they hysterical or not) that are holding everything together, push for reform and guiding the men to move forward. Show some respect and maybe thank them occasionally. The strong black women is everywhere and Y’ll should be proud!

me   

Nomad do you write your own stuff?

I need to get back to work too, I waste too much time on SOL.

Xanthus see you around, in the mean time write a song for all those females struggeling :D ( as if females don't have enough songs, when will a farax be appreciated? :( )

Nomad we will battle another time

North :D

me   

I predict 3-2 for Liverpool

Kuyt 2 & Gerrard 1 for Liverpool

all Liverpool goals in the second half

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

Badacase geesi xabada kama baqdid miyaa? hadii aadan ka baqayn maanta Miiniyabolis maadan joogteen.

So Badacase you had a gun? who did you kill your gun with? or was it just for show?

Xanthus, I see you two made up again
;)

:D:D:D .

Congradualations, you are now SOLs laughing stock. Some people including myself took you seriously, but you have really made a butt out of yourself.

I dont' think there is anything left for me to say, you have been put to shame, not once or twice but three times in this very thread.

You are unable to make a valid point for the case of Somalinimo, maybe have people like MMA or Xiinfaniin show you how to do it abti.

out of desperation, i see you have turned this place into little chit chat. ...that is really smart, when you know you have been out debated, out sourced, out classed, usually the last line of defense is to change the subject. :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

North

What do the colours of the flag represent?

Unlike the blue flag, this one is bit complicated.

1. red= for defense ( in gacmaha laga gubo gabgable kasta oo Somaliland faraha lasoo gala). :D

2. white= peace (nabad, sharaf iyo ciso ku nolaan).

3. Green= hard work, dedication? hence for the question mark.

....and offcourse the Shahada, that is self explanatory, to remind us that this land is Muslim land for which its inhabitants practice and believe that there is NO god but Allah, exalted is HE in Might.

me   

^^So this is the darbi laga hadlayay. I would advice you to read back how the conversation has developed and to give comments where you think its appropriate.

RedSea   

What conversation, this the politics sections saaxib, not general section. The only thing you should expect is heat. I find it ammusing that you are begging for mercy right now, after starting this whole mess. You said, you would continue the debate, you have not kept that promise.

If this topic continues like this, it will cool off and find itself in either sports section, general section, or perhaps in the ladies' corner. lol

Don't enter the kitchen if you can't handle the heat my man.

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

I predict 3-2 for Liverpool

Kuyt 2 & Gerrard 1 for Liverpool

all Liverpool goals in the second half

...okay let me give comments where is 'approriate' go Liverpoool! not that i care if they lose or win. But nontheless North supports, so I will. Go David Gerrard, that is the team he plays for I hope. :D

me   

Badacase, the looser is the one that avoids all the hard questions. Since you belong to the dodgers team and you have dodged countless questions in this thread that makes your team the loosers.

So go back and read what has been said and like I suggested, give comments where appropriate.

I have given your dodgers team also the opportunity to 'present' a case for the secessionist entity if there is any, so use your time to present your case, since you can't bring down the case for Somalinimo.

Ps. I support Liverpool, so that doesn't matter.

me   

Badacase, you are just a bait, I am fishing for bigger fish ;) and like NGONGE said I will make them come to play.

I am heading home now, make your comments and I will reply to them tommorow inshalah and while you are at it dodge a question or two.

RedSea   

^How can I dodge anything if you haven't asked anything saaxib.

Somaliland's case has been proven to you in many ways. As for somalinimo, it sounds really good on screen, however it's simply a myth that cannot be put to practice, since some folks like you are promoting it, folks who support the dictator, and even have said he wasn't a dictator, folks that are now supporting the Ethiopian invasion of their capital. Actions speak louder than words my man. Somaliland is doing the action, you folks are doing the talking.

Anyways, if you support Liverpool, I will support Man Unt. Wayne Rooney is the man!. smile.gif

Okay saaxib, best of luck in your day. Good day sir.

me   

Badacase, find one thread here on SOL where I have participated where the case for Somaliland has been proven. Find just 1 thread.

Man United is for those that can't make up their mind, if you wnat to support a hardworking team with rich history from a magnificent city, its Liverpool.

Do you want me to list the questions you have dodged? and will you answer them, when I list them for you?

I gotta run man, see you around.

RedSea   

^Sure, go ahead list them. I will answer them fully.

However what will come with thta would be my own list of the things you have said and then denied some of which came in this very thread.

In addition, I don't watch soccer, only the world cup. So screw soccer man, I could careless of what some British nac nacayaal watch/play for fun.

Sure, I will find it. stay tuned...

me   

Here is your answer.

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

lol@ me...

so you are saying SNM= somali movement against dictatorship, okay..

Amin to the ducaa.

I have never said that fighting against Siyad Barres dictatorship was wrong. You assume way too much, ask the right questions in the future ;) . Don't just box people in. Fighting against an oppressive regime is the right of any patriot. However the SNM disqualified itself the moment it crossed the border to help Somalia's enemy in a time of war.

The SNM disqualified itself also the moment it attacked Hargeysa and Burco in 1988, because of their attack allot of civilians have lost their lives, their properties, and many more endured unimaginable hardships.

The SNM also disqualified itself as a genuine NATIONAL PATRIOTIC movement the moment it massacared or allowed the massacres of countless civilians from other clans in 1988 till 1991.

And finally the SNM disqualified itself when it pushed the agenda for the dismemberment of Somalia.

So to sum it up, the SNM might have been started for the right reasons but it missed the boat countless times and it has brought damage to Somalia, the Somali people and the North West region.

So the SNM might have started of as a legal resistance, but it became an illegal entity when it sided against the interests of its nation.