Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

Ibtisam   

^^Nope I was just giving you an alternative as to why you are knocking on a wall, total break down of communication..... You do know they don't sit in front of computer all day and all night waiting for you to post a thread :D :rolleyes:

me   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

^^Nope I was just giving you an alternative as to why you are knocking on a wall, total break down of communication.....
You do know they don't sit in front of computer all day and all night waiting for you to post a thread
:D
:rolleyes:

Well you do :D

me   

No worry I will bring her home safely, eedo. Its all shax shax. :D

Ps. Yaa noogu ilka dhaareer?

Ibtisam   

Well^ lol^ me I already told you i don't.

Nomadique lool :D , I've been here all that time, but there is only so much of caantraabaaqash i can read before it starts annoying me! :D

me   

^ Why be annoyed? I am just a screenname with views. Nothing to be annoyed about. :D

A question do horses have big teeth?

Ibtisam   

^^^A user name yes, but a username can annoy another username. :rolleyes: Hence why it has taken me 2years to post in the politics section, call it slow burning annoying.

Why are you looking for a replacement for yours?... i did not think you was that old :D

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^ I think you are a bit early, that is deliberate provocation yaa north, me maaryaahoo kaa caarardoona.

me   

@ Xanthus - Ouch, that one backfired :D

I am just a username with views keep that in mind, don't be annoyed, I am just messing about. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Carrot? :D

North - waa maro aad u qurux badan :D sali ka dhigo.

Ibtisam   

^^^No :rolleyes: You are harmless toothless old man as you have told me, so of course no offence. But I still refuse to share a carrot (why carrot of all things) on matter of principle. to add to this Usernames do not eat smile.gif