Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

Me,

Where is this intimidating city where people are killed for being of another clan?

It happens in all over Somalia including my hometown Hargaysa.

ps. I never had so many friends as I have today on SOL
:D
Some places are more welcoming than others ;)

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

So my deamon is that bullet and I rather not face that bullet, if you would like to know who it feels to be gunned down. Tenacious posted a nice video, please check it out and tell me whether you would like to face that deamon.

Aduunyada nin noolow maxaa aragti kuulaaban.

My God, mr. me is the biggest Chicken that has crawled upon the Earth's crust, EVER.

Dude you oughta have some self respect. No one will do anything to you rooster. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^YOu probably scared him by verbal attacking him once, it scared him for life, what did I tell you, be gentle :D

me   

Badacase geesi xabada kama baqdid miyaa? hadii aadan ka baqayn maanta Miiniyabolis maadan joogteen.

So Badacase you had a gun? who did you kill your gun with? or was it just for show?

Xanthus, I see you two made up again ;)

me   

Originally posted by me:

Sleep tight dear
:D

ps. I should open a debating school for you folks. It's getting silly now, I mean, work together, PM each other, form a united front against
me hold meetings anything will ya. Write petitions to the admin to ban me, kill me like Oodweyne suggested. Ignore me, just do something.

It is weakness to run away everytime that the debate doesn't go your way. I mean Ayoub & Badacase surely you must have a case to argue for.

For the past 18 pages allot of folks have
TRIED
and failed to find flaws in my reasoning and the case I am presenting.

I give you folks who are arguing for secession the chance to bring forward your case so that we can debate about that. This is an invitation folks, not accepting this invitation can be seen as that you have no case. So don't let this opportunity go past you by.

Its now 20 pages , yet no one of the supporters of the secessionist cause has come forward to accept my invitation. Five of you folks tried to argue against the case for Somalinimo and the five of you failed. So since you can't bring down the case for Somalinimo, how about we discuss the case of the secessionist entity (if there is any).

People the floor is yours bring forward your case.

No mud slinging, no BS just the real thing, lets discuss the underlying issues,lets discuss what the real reasons are why you want my people to seperate from the rest of the Somali nation.

Maybe this is a deliberate provocation in the eyes of Xanthus.

It is only logical that since you folks can't bring the case for Somalinimo down after 20 pages of discussion, that we should discuss the case for secession, maybe thats where the flaw is.

Ps. Don't be scared, I don't need bullets to make my point.

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool^^ Same old circle every year soomaah :rolleyes: That train is never late

Me

Get off your high horses, lol. No one tired to argue with you about Somalinimo or anything else for that matter, By your own definition somalinimo does not exist, so what is there to prove, yes it is an ideal, but not a reality, get over it, and do your best to move forward.

No mud slinging, no BS just the real thing, lets discuss the underlying issues,lets discuss what the real reasons are why
you
want
my
people to seperate from the rest of the Somali nation.

I await to hear from these people who took away your people ( like some sheep herd ) and got them separated from the Somali nation ..... now why did I always think it was them who choose their own destiny :confused:

How did we make up, if we never had a burst up dear?

Giidaar loomaa sheekeyo, :cool: ;)

me   

Lady & Gentleman,

so you both have conceded and all along I thought you had it in you to make it a bit harder for me.

Badacase, Ayoub, Lander, Qudhac, Oodweyne and many more have all eaten dust before you. So who is left?

Back in the days some would attempt to 'present' some case but ever since every thing that they brought forward was brought down, they don't even try it.

me the secessionist myths slayer :D

Ps. hmmmm, I wish you folks knew how it feels to be on the high horse.

Originally posted by Xanthus:

Giidaar loomaa sheekeyo, :cool:
;)

I know Gidaarka waa la dumiyaa. :D and so far no one is stopping me bringing that wall down.

Ibtisam   

^^^Right :rolleyes: Perhaps you will like to change your name to just that!

lol @bring the wall down :rolleyes:

me   

I will keep it at me, but the supporters of the secessionist entity can refer me as me the secessionist myth slayer :D

Ps. Hmmmm, this high horse I am on is boring me maybe I should get a talking horse. :D

Ibtisam   

^^I think "secessionist" have mastered the art of "silence is golden", "talk is cheap" "prove is in the pudding" Shall I keep going... ?

Was it not you who always quotes Zun Zu?, .. no maybe not :confused:

me   

Mee aamusine, waa la aamusiyay!

I see you have reclaimed your old position as the spokesperson of the secessionist cause. :D