Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

Ibtisam   

^^ME:

Somalist is a Somali nationalist, it’s also someone who believes in Somalinimo.

-Yes everybody can become that, it’s just a thought, if you find yourself in the ideals of Somalism, then you are a Somalist.

-What do does a Somalist believe in? Somalist believes in Somalism and what is Somalism?

Somalism: is an ideology that supports that all Somalis are equal and have equal rights, that Somalia is indivisible and that Islam is the religion of the Somalis. The homeland of the Somali Nation is the Horn of Africa. Somalism supports the reunification of all the territories inhabited by the Somali people in the Horn of Africa. The flag of the Somali Nation is azure blue with five angled star. Somalism does not recognize clans and advocated for its abolition The loyalty of the Somali should be with the Somali Nation. The Somali language, culture and heritage are unique and they should be protected from all foreign influences.

^^How can That be achieved, when two Somali guys can't be in the same room without picking a fight with each other?

I do agree there is nothing more powerful than an idea which its time has come.

me   

Originally posted by Northerner:

On unity,

The closest I got to agreeing with you on unity was between June 06 and Jan 07. That should tell you more.

You won't get away with that. Stop being vague. Make a real statement. Not the same old if this happens and that happens then ...maybeee....

Make a firm statement.

Will you support Somali unitory state if its laws were based on Sharia laws?

When will you accept Somali unitoty state?

me   

Xanthus, I believe that me and Northerner agree on more then we can imagine. The problem we might have and its a common Somali problem is a lack of trust.

Us Somalis need to find a common ground and work from there, but the goals should be clear, because if we dont have the same goals neither of us will recah its goals, because the goals are inter linked.

My ideal of Greater Somalia can't be achieved if Northerner gets his way with secessionism and Norths ideal of Independant Somalialand can't be achieved in If I get my way with Greater Somalia.

So we need to find a middle ground.

me   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Sorry have to go home now,,,
:D

Cool man, I need to do my work!

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

^You do
:D

BTW no need for you to adress any issues of mine, issues of people like me, who can't live in their home towns because of clan discrimination, will be addressed by any proper Somali government, so don't worry.

Ma anaan garan, you are qarbawi, true qurbawi.

When was the last time you been back home?

BTW...I sense deep anger or perhaps hatred, I don't buy your somalinimo adeer, try other things perhaps.

Some who thinks the autoricites commited against Hargeysa by Afwayne were act of defense for the country give me good darn idea of that.

Xanthus and Northerner,

You are wasting your time walalayal.

As I said many times before, if Somalinimo is what you are preaching then I am NOT onboard, I seek Islamnimo. More than many times, it has become apparent that you glorify and worship Somalinimo like an idol, more so than Islam. You keep somalinimo and I will keep Islamnimo in my neck of the woods.

Waxba yeynaan isku darsan, I am all for that. ;)

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

So again Northerner, whats your stance on Somali Unity and the Xabashi invasion in Somalia?

Though that question isn't for me my 'hometown boy' let me take a wack at it. :D

- Somali unity doesn't concern only Somaliland and somalia, it something that concerns all members of the five pointed star. As we speak, it seems to me you are stack with addressing only two.

That being said, if the people in Somaliland have chosen (choice is human right) to be seperate entity, then gues what? I am 100% behind their decision, I respect it, and I will go along with it, after all that is their wish and the path which they have chosen to puruse.

- Where do I stand on the Xabashi invasion?

I need to not explain that I hope. From the begining til now, I have been opposing it and have come against it more than you have mr. me. ;)

Liibaan   

I seek islamnimo and somalilinimo, However, red sea you exalt and worship somalilandnimo=tibalism/hatred, colonial legacy British Somaliland,

And you worship socalled Somalilandnimo like idol more than islamnimo, keep you idol/british legacy and we will keep our islamnimo, somalinimo, midnimo

You support the aggression of snm militia against people of SSC, you have so much hatred for Somalis from specific regions like SSC,

People in SSC decided to stay as an integral part of united Somalia, and I support their wise decision, people from SSC don’t recognize the old British colony, but some still worship for British colonials

Ma rabno inaano wax ku darsano your snm militia (Somaliland)

RedSea   

looooooool...Garaad Canood, inadeer maad iska kay daysid. Sowtii aan heshiinay.

Okay I will keep whatever that I have, as long as you promise you will keep yours.

I do also respect the wishes of the people of Sool, Eastern Sanaag and some parts of Togdheer like Cayn. Yes I do.

NOw, abti, take it easy.

Ibtisam   
Garaad Caanood ^^^^Wow Lovely Insults dear^ I can see you have so Much love for everyone :rolleyes: No wonder everyone is falling over each other to reach your welcoming arms :rolleyes: Sometimes people need to read their verbal vomit before exposing them to the public. ish......

RedSea   

Xanthus,

Yep that is Somalinimo they speak of. Even the dude that posted this SUPPORTS the brutal oppression of Somalilanders by the Siyad Barre regime, yet all of sudden mother terresa shows up...ooh my dear people let us hold hands and sing Aabow Siyad.

'Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me'.

That is all.

^^That's a bit simplistic yaa Redka.

Garaad, can easily be satisfied. He's not asking much. Leave what's his, and he wont bother you.

The problem lies with people like Xiin. Aniga iyo kooxdayda dadka wax badan uma ogalin. Go'iddoo dhan baa shiddo nagu haysa :D !

Liibaan   

red sea,

abti oo goormaano hishiiney?

Xanthus

Why should you pick Garaad and not red sea? Simply hatred

I just rewrote red sea comments but from reverse, because you are blind you insulted only Garaad

Ibtisam   

^^^Now now easy there tiger, hold your horses, some people have good concept of Somalinimo (so far Ms D & D and Kimiya (can't think of any1 else at this moment) so don't judge everyone

RedSea   

Xiinfaniin,

Dee yaaqii inaderkay G.Canood, iyo inabtiday Aaliyah sowtaan ku idhi. For me to claim a city that isn't mind or a state that doesn't belong to me against the WILL of the people is simply wrong. I hav already said that believe it or not, at least dee yaa tirin kara, way tiro beeshay.

G.Canood,

Waxaynu kuheshiinay, markii aan ku idhi wixii aad rabto oo ah, marabtid in Sool, Eastern Sanaag, iyo Cayn ay ka mid noqdaan Somaliland, waxan ku idhi hee, HAYEH...laakin wali waad idaba taagan tay inader. Calool xumo in aan kugu abuuro marabo, markaa inabti inakala daa.

Xanthus was bit suprised at anger feuled outburst inader...she stated exactly what she saw.

I didn't name call anyone though sxb, you did.