Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by me:

Northerner thats just weak, because no one that supports Somalinimo and Unity would ever allow the occupation, the invasion and the mass killings. Nice try though.

And to claim that these stooges are bringing Somalinimo only shows your contempt for the very idea of Somalinimo and the unity of our nation.

You claim that I and people in the 'same camp' as me to have supported this invasion, occupation and mass killings. I want you to show me any thread that I have supported the Ethiopian invasion in my country. Show me one instance that I have supported anything that is contorary to the ideals of Somalinimo.

LoL, please re-read my post. I didnt accuse you of supporting the Ethio invasion and occupation but i accused your fellow 'unity' and 'somalinimo' camp. Some of whom are happy with what is going on in the south. People you shared your vision with are today hailing the mass killings and indiscriminate bombings of Muqdisho. Hence, why i asked you to ask them 'what happened to 'unity' iyo 'somalinimo'?

Can you do that?

sorry for any inconvenience to your original intentions :D

Originally posted by rudy:

this is another impressive move by putmedownland. cheers homie. veeri naayees. this was cool. You take your hot issues and u dumped in the cluless hands of sillyland. lool.

amazing..watch this, icu fire crackers will exploding on 26 june.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Boy are you creative???????

LOL @ putmedownland :D

that was the original name given to this place by the phorah! lolol. u never heard of that?

that phorah, as the history says, wuu carab laa!!

hence, the word putmedownland...!

me   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Your running around in circles Mr Me.

Now, for the sake of transparency I would like for you to do the following. I would like you to ask those who are in the same camp as you ie ‘unity’ iyo ‘somalinimo’, to explain how their support for invasion, occupation, mass killings is in any way related to ‘unity’ iyo ‘somalinimo’.

If you can do that,,,,,,,,

You were very clear about what you said :D , but I am glad you took your accusations back, well done to you. I just wonder why would you throw around accusations that you can't back?

quote:Originally posted by me:

Northerner thats just weak, because no one that supports Somalinimo and Unity would ever allow the occupation, the invasion and the mass killings. Nice try though.

And to claim that these stooges are bringing Somalinimo only shows your contempt for the very idea of Somalinimo and the unity of our nation.

You claim that I and people in the 'same camp' as me to have supported this invasion, occupation and mass killings. I want you to show me any thread that I have supported the Ethiopian invasion in my country. Show me one instance that I have supported anything that is contorary to the ideals of Somalinimo.

LoL, please re-read my post. I didnt accuse you of supporting the Ethio invasion and occupation but i accused your fellow 'unity' and 'somalinimo' camp. Some of whom are happy with what is going on in the south. People you shared your vision with are today hailing the mass killings and indiscriminate bombings of Muqdisho. Hence, why i asked you to ask them 'what happened to 'unity' iyo 'somalinimo'?

Can you do that?

sorry for any inconvenience to your original intentions
:D
Ta labaad, what is Somalinimo according to you? because you clearly got it wrong if you claim that those who support the Ethiopian invasion are actually supporting Somalinimo. So tell me in your own words what is Somalinimo.

I am just curious why do you lumop me together with those who you accuse of supporting the invasaion of Somalia, if your not accusing me of supporting it? It just shows ill will towards me, maxaan kaa galabsaday :D

Be a man, say whats on your mind, don't beat around the bush.

me   

i asked you to ask them 'what happened to 'unity' iyo 'somalinimo'?

Can you do that?

1. Why don't you ask them yourself

2. Its rich to see a secessionist talking about unity and all this time I thought you was allergic to the word :D

ps. where is paragon when you need him, shaabadii raganimada in uu kugu dhufto ayaan rabaye :D

N.O.R.F   

:rolleyes:

Waar bal ya ilasooqabta?

I see there is a lack of comprehension here. Let me break it down for your.

You were very clear about what you said , but I am glad you took your accusations back, well done to you. I just wonder why would you throw around accusations that you can't back?

This is what I wrote:

Now, for the sake of transparency I would like for you to do the following. I would like you to ask those who are in the same camp as you ie ‘unity’ iyo ‘somalinimo’, to explain how their support for invasion, occupation, mass killings is in any way related to ‘unity’ iyo ‘somalinimo’.

Now look at the key words here. ‘those’ in the same camp as ‘you’ and 'their' support for Ethios etc.

You must separate ‘those’, ‘you’ and 'they' even though you are part of the same group (unity/somalinimo etc).

Therefore, I did not accuse 'you' of anything rather I accused 'them'.

me   

Then why would you LUMP me together with those who you are accusing if you are not accusing me?

Whats the point of asking me such a question, if I am not even part of the group you are trying to accuse? Why don't you take your issues directly to them.

I speak for myself and myself alone, so in the future come to me if you have issues regarding me :D

N.O.R.F   

ME says:

Ta labaad, what is Somalinimo according to you? because you clearly got it wrong if you claim that those who support the Ethiopian invasion are actually supporting Somalinimo.

Again, a lack of comprehension.

I'm simply accusing the TFG/Ethio supporters of being hypocrits. Last year it was unity and somalinimo and today its blind support for the invasion and occupation. Get it? Hence why i was wondering how you (pro Unity/Somalinimo) never picked up on that. Why do you not see those who were patting you on your shoulder last year as being anti Somalinimo today for their pro TFG?Ethio stance?

Is it out of convenience?

I am just curious why do you lumop me together with those who you accuse of supporting the invasaion of Somalia, if your not accusing me of supporting it? It just shows ill will towards me, maxaan kaa galabsaday

Be a man, say whats on your mind, don't beat around the bush.

Again, i didnt lump you in with them (see my previous post).

But, having read your thoughts on supporting TFG/Ethios is not equal to Somalinimo, are you prepared to pull them (TFG fans who shouted Somalinimo last year) up on that?

Now, do you understand what i'm getting at? If anyone is not being genuine its you saxib ;)

N.O.R.F   

Its rich to see a secessionist talking about unity and all this time I thought you was allergic to the word

No saxib, my understanding entails certain conditions/pre-requisits for unity. 'Fertile grounds' are required for farming and I dont see how a tulip can grow in the middle of the desert.

Why don't you ask them yourself

They would only shout 'secessionist' :D

So Mr Me, can you ask them on my behalf? :D

me   

Northerner, waad iga gaftay whether you willing to admit that or not its up to you.

I am against the TFG and its supporters and I have always shown that. I have not changed my colours overnight like some people here.

I was against the TFG way before they invited the Ethiopians, because I am against the federal system. So where are you getting at? The TFG, teh secessionists, Puntland, the warlords, they are all the symptoms of the same problem and they need to be dealt with equally.

Edit: ilaahay af ayuu ku siiyaye waydii bal taas, mise waad ka baqaysaa?

And then screaming secessionst? well they have a point on that, because two wrongs don't make a right.

N.O.R.F   

We will let the audience decide if i accused you or not. If i did it was unintentional and i'm prepared to offer an apology (after the audience have decided).

I'm not accusing you of supporting the TFG. I'm simply saying you should focus your energy more towards those who support them but also wave the unity and somalinimo flag. Are you prepared to have people shout somalinimo iyo unity but then hide behind an Ethiopian tank? I dont think you are.

You should have asked them about their current stance rather than myself and others who are on your side in this conflict.

Ibtisam   

^^^^lool^ I love how you two go around the same big circle! Repeating same things over and over again!, lool, and Maybe you guys should try communicating a different language, maybe Somali or Arabic or something, clearly English is not doing the job.

Me: Maybe he is asking you because you are the middle guy, closer to him than the extremist, and you should be able to defend your friends (either by correct them when they are wrong, or sticking up for them if the are right)

me   

We will let the audience decide if i accused you or not. If i did it was unintentional and i'm prepared to offer an apology (after the audience have decided).

I'm not accusing you of supporting the TFG. I'm simply saying you should focus your energy more towards those who support them but also wave the unity and somalinimo flag. Are you prepared to have people shout somalinimo iyo unity but then hide behind an Ethiopian tank? I dont think you are.

You should have asked them about their current stance rather than myself and others who are on your side in this conflict.

Their current stance is clear for everyone to see, your stance however is a bit vague and it still is so where do you stand?

me   

Xanthus thank you for the translation but I have no friends here and thats where Northerner got it wrong. If Northerner has an issue with me he should come to me, he shouldn't come to me about issues concerning other people.

So Northerner why don't you talk to these TFG supporters about Somalinimo?

I would love to see secessionists and Stooges discussing Somalinimo, that would be a great sight.