Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

ElPunto   

^Helluva of a lot of 'come cleans' and 'declare yourself' etc in this thread. Perhaps someone can set up a dedicated thread so that all can strip themselves bare :D

me   

^I was just thinking, the coming out of the closet thread. Waad igaga dheeraysay. marka I will boycott that thread if you start it. :D

me   

All Somalis who can't live in their hometowns because of clan discrimination. They are people like me.

The people who can't live in Xamar, Kismayo, Hargeysa, Bosaso...because its not 'their' city.

if you can't understand the concept of clan discrimination, then what can I do for you?

Xudeedi   

Castro, I don't know if you paid attention to the long debate between Prof. Samatar and Silanyo on VOA. The Prof. posed a challenging request to the leaders in Hargeisa who relenlessly advance the case for secession. He said in reference to Hargaysa "your reconstruction and peace efforts of the region will be valuable once you work with the rest of the country and help them overcome the obstacles....Why have they never spoken out against the Ethiopian aggression or why have they never condemned the imperialist actions of the Ethiopians?"

I highly beleive that the so called leaders in Hargeisa are as liable to the crimes in Mogadish as those pictures you have in your signature. You have to be genuine and manifest actions that is contrary to the "double standard" that Me and others accuse you of. Besides, secession is as destructive as the occupation in Mogadisho is to our unity and dignity.

What is your personal stand on this ?

Castro   

Originally posted by me:

Politically I am against secession because I have always supported Somaliweyn and always will be for the reason that we are a small nation and to survive in this global world we need to be united.[/qb]

Nations (even recognized ones) survive on less people and land. Think Djibouti. Or how about Palau at a whopping 191 sq. miles. Weak argument atheer.

My issue is social because clan discrimination does not happen to me only its a problem that happens in every Somali city and a strong Somali government and a change in social attitudes can change that.

Even weaker. If you've ever lived in the west, you'd see that racism still flourishes despite the best efforts of stable and democratic governments. Tolerance can't be legislated.

So my primary problem with the secessionists is that my political views and theirs clash and since I am a stakeholder in the area that they want to secede, I have a problem with them.

Sounds like a two-way street. Talk it out with them. Or pick up a gun. Which ever suits your personality.

Because why would I live a 'country' that I would be discriminated in and in who is against my political ideology?

Are you in the UK? US? Canada? Elsewhere in Europe or the Middle East? Dude, you're discriminated against everywhere you go. Cry me a river.

The problem is clannism and clan discrimination. Clans that are always rivaling for the power and let alone in'states'you can find clans rivaling for power in the smallest villages.

That's a problem for the secessionists and non-secessionists alike.

Did I ever show you my collection of small violins?

me   

Castro you haven't come clean yet? So answer the question, whats your stand on Somali unity and the war against Ethiopia.

me   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by me:

Politically I am against secession because I have always supported Somaliweyn and always will be for the reason that we are a small nation and to survive in this global world we need to be united.

Nations (even recognized ones) survive on less people and land. Think Djibouti. Or how about Palau at a whopping 191 sq. miles. Weak argument atheer.
My argument is solid and the proof is whats happeing in Muqdisho today, united we are strong divided we fall. Somalia and Somalinimo has been weakend by the cancer of clannism and its symptom secessionism. Countries like Palau and a state like Djibouti rely on other nations for protection and that has its own problems, in this world were its the survival of the fittest. Clan based bantunistans in Somalia do not stand a chance in our region without external protection. So why count on external protection that has its own costs while you can avoid it by making peace within your own nation? Your argument can not even be described as weak, its pathetic. Palau kulaha. Advice to you castro, when you make arguments like these take the situation in the region and the nations history into context. Bantunistans in Somalia will also mean that these little states will be inherently weak and hostile to one onther, so instead of having 1 backward third world country, we would have 10 backward third world countries.

me- My issue is social because clan discrimination does not happen to me only its a problem that happens in every Somali city and a strong Somali government and a change in social attitudes can change that.

Castro - Even weaker. If you've ever lived in the west, you'd see that racism still flourishes despite the best efforts of stable and democratic governments. Tolerance can't be legislated.

I haven’t seen any ethnic cleansings in the west lately and its false for you to claim that government action can’t curb racism. Racist remarks are punishble by law in many western countries. Racist attacks are even fewer in the west. So government action can lessen the problems caused by racism. So once again you come with a weak argument, is this going to be a trend?

me - So my primary problem with the secessionists is that my political views and theirs clash and since I am a stakeholder in the area that they want to secede, I have a problem with them.

Castro - Sounds like a two-way street. Talk it out with them. Or pick up a gun. Which ever suits your personality.

No need to talk to anyone, because why talk when no one is listening and picking up a gun won’t solve anything, all sides need to figure out that concessions need to be made.

me - Because why would I live a 'country' that I would be discriminated in and in who is against my political ideology?

Castro - Are you in the UK? US? Canada? Elsewhere in Europe or the Middle East? Dude, you're discriminated against everywhere you go. Cry me a river.

If defeatism is your style, know that everyone is not like you. There are people who would like to change this world for the better, so how about that discrimination free society? And why not start with our own nation.

me - The problem is clannism and clan discrimination. Clans that are always rivaling for the power and let alone in'states'you can find clans rivaling for power in the smallest villages.[/QB]

Castro - That's a problem for the secessionists and non-secessionists alike.

True all sides have that problem, but the secessionists claim that when they secede everything will be shax shax, what I am saying is the same ticking timebomb is in the secessionst entity and that will explode there and this whole exercise was for nothing. So solve this problem now, deal with the cancer that’s called clannism and lets build a free and fair society for all Somalis.

Did I ever show you my collection of small violins?

I gave you one remmember?

Castro   

Originally posted by me:

Castro you haven't come clean yet? So answer the question, whats your stand on Somali unity and the war against Ethiopia.

Get a hobby atheer. I won't entertain you any more.

me   

:D whats wrong Castro? I expected so much more from you. Weak arguments and now this?

So come clean, you are being vague, where do you stand on Somali Unity and the war against Ethiopia? A true Somali wouldn't hesitate to answer that question.

N.O.R.F   

Your running around in circles Mr Me.

Now, for the sake of transparency I would like for you to do the following. I would like you to ask those who are in the same camp as you ie ‘unity’ iyo ‘somalinimo’, to explain how their support for invasion, occupation, mass killings is in any way related to ‘unity’ iyo ‘somalinimo’.

If you can do that,,,,,,,,

me   

Northerner thats just weak, because no one that supports Somalinimo and Unity would ever allow the occupation, the invasion and the mass killings. Nice try though.

And to claim that these stooges are bringing Somalinimo only shows your contempt for the very idea of Somalinimo and the unity of our nation.

You claim that I and people in the 'same camp' as me to have supported this invasion, occupation and mass killings. I want you to show me any thread that I have supported the Ethiopian invasion in my country. Show me one instance that I have supported anything that is contorary to the ideals of Somalinimo.

Let's not forget about Mohamed Dheere, H Aideed, and other warlords in Mogadishu ,,,,,, how many did they kill, how many did they handed over to Ethios and USA ???

this is another impressive move by putmedownland. cheers homie. veeri naayees. this was cool. You take your hot issues and u dumped in the cluless hands of sillyland. lool.

amazing..watch this, icu fire crackers will be exploding on 26 june.