Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

RedSea   

Wow...

I am 100% behind the decision reached by Somalilanders of seccession, at the same time I am hoping and would love to see other Somalis else where to live the best life condition out there.

Does that make one a hypocrite?

Sometimes, I am very amused by the close mindedness of some in here.

me   

Xiin on the issue of how we should fight off the Ethiopians, and how to achieve teh unity thats necessery to fight them off. Sidii hadii aan Soomaali ahayn aan isula tashanlahayn. Dhibaatadan waan wadaagnaa maanta. So whats your opinion on that issue Xiin.

me   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Che, In Xabashida la iska saaro hadday suuro gal tahay oo la iska dhiciyo.

That's obvious goal Saaxib. What else are we fighting for?

Surely xabashada isn't the cause of our problems, just symptom.
A good question, what are we fighting for?

me   

Xoogsade, waan kaa gafay!

Ilaa 2000 oo post ayaan akhriyay, the witch-hunt commision has found no evidence. Consider this a warning!

Xoogsade all jokes aside, I was wrong my appologies. I hope that you accept them. Si xun ayaan kaaga gafay, xaal gaado. Japanese hadii aan ahaan lahaa, tooreey ayaan iska taagi lahaa, laakiin soomaali ayaan ahay marka afka ayaan buurayaa.

The witch-hunt commisions next target is xiin-bilaa-fariin.

me   

Ladies and gentlemen of SOL,

I have wrongfully accused Xoogsade, I publicly appologize to him. I was wrong.

Paragon   

Originally posted by me:

Xoogsade, waan kaa gafay!

Japanese hadii aan ahaan lahaa, tooreey ayaan iska taagi lahaa,

Bal tooreeyda soofee marka hore. Markaad diyaar tahayna nala soo xiriiri aan kuu soo daawasha tagnee :D .

One a serious note though; how very noble of you to apologize. Nin rag ah iga dheh. Xoogsadana would accept your apology hadii kale isaguuba xaal cusub fuuli doona. Ragbey qayilaad meesha uga bislaan doontaa :D .

me   

^Kolay adigu hadii aad iga hartay waaba fiican tahay, Kii Xiin-bilaa-firiin ayaa sheeko soo wada, waan arkaa.

^^Ceebi waa laba afmaroojis, adeer!

Soo ka joog kuma oran mar hore :D . Xoogsade make sure he pays some price :D adeer.

Waryee aniga si fiican iisoo baadh,waana madax adkahay oo dhaqso wax ugama noqdo ee ogow...

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Paragon:

One a serious note though; how very noble of you to apologize.

I think we have a broken clock being right scenario here. ME and one of his friends he mentioned earlier think their shid is most the fragrant perfume in the world. If anyone in here needs to come out and declare their cards it's Mr. ME and his buddy. So I can be a Somalilander and have geniune sympathy for people in Baghdad, Daafur, Grozny BUT NOT XAMAR? Cagli xumadda isha ka....

me   

My Shid smells like roses, thank you ayoub.

This is where I stand correct me if I ever advocated for anything else.

1. Greater Somalia, Unitory state, religious or otherwise I don't mind. as long as its a nationalist state that looks out for the interests of its citizens.

2. The investigation of past crimes by all Somali factions. The truth shall sett us free...etc etc.

3. That every Somali should be able to live in peace any part of Somalia. I want to live in my house in Hargeysa and not be discriminated by some reer baadiye who has just arrived in the city... or in the case of some of you guys, ciyaal casiir carabaha ku dhashay/koray.

4. That we should abolish qabyaalad and the system that keeps it alive.

5. Justice for all, no discrimination against 'the tribes that are not armed'

6. Lets kick some ethiopian a$$. I want to piss in Meneliks palace in Adis and that Church in Harar.

7. United we are strong, divided we fall

8. My shid smells like roses. Yes its worth a whole point.

9. Kick all qabyaalad based factions a$$es equally, whether they are called Somaliland, Puntland..JVA...yada yada yada.

So on how many points do we disagree? :D

Thats what I mean. My shid smells like roses, while yours is just poo.

AYOUB   

:D ^ mine just happens.

3. That every Somali should be able to live in peace any part of Somalia. I want to live in my house in Hargeysa and not be discriminated by some reer baadiye who has just arrived in the city... or in the case of some of you guys, ciyaal casiir carabaha ku dhashay/koray.

You almost declared your cards Mr. ME. Almost there. Who are you and who discriminates against you? You have issues that need addressing and this what we here for. The people you try to accuse did just that without talking in ridles. Put your case forward, i'm all ears.... No more guessing game or speculation . :D

me   

^You do :D

BTW no need for you to adress any issues of mine, issues of people like me, who can't live in their home towns because of clan discrimination, will be addressed by any proper Somali government, so don't worry.

Castro   

Originally posted by me:

BTW no need for you to adress any issues of mine, issues of people like me, who can't live in their home towns because of clan discrimination, will be addressed by any proper Somali government, so don't worry.

So, are you mad because Somaliland wants to secede or because Somalilanders are "racist"?

You need to come clean son. Don't hide behind the secession smokescreen. Yours is a social problem, seemingly racism, while secession is a political problem. Racism is everywhere. Puntlanders, Benadiris and Jubbalanders may be just as racist as Somalilanders but they're not trying to secede. At least they've not declared they do. It seems you're more confused than most yet you accuse everyone of confusion.

Originally posted by me:

Japanese hadii aan ahaan lahaa, tooreey ayaan iska taagi lahaa, laakiin soomaali ayaan ahay marka afka ayaan buurayaa.

You can become an honorary Japanese just for today. :D

me   

@ Castro - after you. :D

Well my issue is social and political and they are linked.

Politically I am against secession because I have always supported Somaliweyn and always will be for the reason that we are a small nation and to survive in this global world we need to be united.

My issue is social because clan discrimination does not happen to me only its a problem that happens in every Somali city and a strong Somali government and a change in social attitudes can change that.

So my primary problem with the secessionists is that my political views and theirs clash and since I am a stakeholder in the area that they want to secede, I have a problem with them.

Because why would I live a 'country' that I would be discriminated in and in who is against my political ideology? Isn't enough cause for a clash?

Edit: There is no doubt that I am confused and with so much going on, who isn't confused?

What I am not confused about is where I want things going.

Edit: secessionism does not solve the underlying problems in Somalia. The problem is clannism and clan discrimination. Clans that are always rivaling for the power and let alone in'states'you can find clans rivaling for power in the smallest villages. So whats your solution for that? Million states?