Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

N.O.R.F   

I see allot of the supporters of the secessionist enclave all of the sudden turning into Somali patriots and one can guess what’s motivating them.

Do not mistake supporting muslims against gaalo iyo gaal raac as being patriotic. Ahh, but why not question your 'unity' and 'somalinimo' friends who are gloating over mass killings in the name of the aformentioned? Mise they are pro Puntland ;)

lol@Me.

Along with Paragon, Castro and Xoogsade are the leaders of our cyber movement, why don’t you spare them now and take on NGONGE instead. The man has not been forthcoming on these issues. Waa talo :D !

ps--your case against Xoogga is very weak. Drop it adeer. Waa talo kale!

Castro   

Originally posted by me:

@Castro - That’s what I was talking about, so come out and tell us, where do you stand on Somali politics, other then that you are luke warm to secessionism and that your hate for AY/Stooges. Where would you like it to go? Why I ask you these silly questions? Well since you told me I am wrong about your support for the secessionists I need to put you in a new box and label it friend or foe.

You'll waste your youth trying to put people in neat little boxes for your convenience. No one person fits in any one box. People have different backgrounds, beliefs, passions and ideologies. And these ideologies mature or fade away with time.

If you really want to know where I stand and the evolution of my thoughts, even within the past few years, I've left an archive of a 4000+ posts on SOL. If you need more, we can meet for coffee one day.

me   

@paragon- In aad iga wayn tahay layskuma hayo odowyahow. Waan ku arkayey in Dharar dhiiga ku kicisay. Qudhac ayaan hada taarka kula hadlayaa, waxaan amrayaa in uu xuduuda soo xidho. :D

me   

@ Castro- Coffee? yea why not.

I can imagine that your political ideologies evolve. But now what? Now where do you stand?

We can all get angry about whats happening in Somalia today, but Somalia is where it is ebcause of people like us, who all they do is discuss politics to death without taking any actions.

I am glad to see old paragon suggesting we start emailing people.

We need to have a common goal, the time for divisions are over. I don't want to learn how to speak amharic :(

Paragon   

^Lool, nimba meel buu ka damqaa. Horta my first boog is Xamar maanta waxa haysta. Dhaharna hadii lagu soo xad gudbo, baandada Xaq u dirirka ayaan kaashanayaa oo adna aad ku jirto! Tolkey waa Soomaali sxb! Tol weynaha Soomaaliyeed waxaa ii dheer Tol weynaha Islaam! War marka yaa iga itaal badan? :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

lol@Me.

Along with Paragon, Castro and Xoogsade are the leaders of our cyber movement, why don’t you spare them now and take on NGONGE instead. The man has not been forthcoming on these issues. Waa talo
:D
!

ps--your case against Xoogga is very weak. Drop it adeer. Waa talo kale!

I want to take my comments back if Me proves I made them and move on bro.

Paragon   

Faataxada aan isku marno akhyaareey in uu Illaah khayrka, sharkana na barbar mariyo. Tan xigta, kala maarmi meynee, aan mataansano oo aan muujinno dadaal iyo olole xurnimo.

Isku duubnaanshaha maantuu muhiim yahay.

me   

@ Xoogsade - Good Xoogsade, I have seen those comments on the threads when the ICU was taking Kismayo. It was in exchanges between you and Horn.

Xiin- My cyper leaders are called Nur, MMA, BOB, Cambaro and they are spiritual leaders.

I don't recognize Paragon, Xoogsade & Castro and if they are teh leaders of this community, no wonder things have been going down hill. Its time for a coup, but not before we had an inquisition, 50's commie hunt style like paragon suggested.

So XIIN- where do you stand?

Xoogsade   

Che, In Xabashida la iska saaro hadday suuro gal tahay oo la iska dhiciyo.

Xiin, I trust Me's word, he may have something on me I don't know :D:D

I am on my way out, take care everyone.

Thanks Paragon.

Me

What did I say? Drop me the link so I can read hadhoow markaan classka kasoo baxo. Saxib, I never claim to be perfect, but there are lines I don't cross. Bal adiga i tus waxaan dhahay. Take care now.

me   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Xoogga, Me is waa rabshoole and i dont think he has a case against you adeer.

I have a case iyo nus. Eeven against you Xiin.

I can even find a case against myself.

Xoogsade   

Me, What did I say? Drop me the link so I can read hadhoow markaan classka kasoo baxo. Saxib, I never claim to be perfect, but there are lines I don't cross. Bal adiga i tus waxaan dhahay. Take care now.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Che, In Xabashida la iska saaro hadday suuro gal tahay oo la iska dhiciyo.

That's obvious goal Saaxib. What else are we fighting for?

Surely xabashada isn't the cause of our problems, just symptom.