Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

me   

Eedo and the guys, what i am saying is, that everyone wants to throw mud at other entities but will get defensive when his or her entity is on the recieving end.

Xoogsade is a defender of Caydiid, I have seen his past posts and now he is attacking Puntland for the same things that he was defending caydiid against.

Castro and Northerner are known secessionist :D and now they are all about dadka Soomaaliyeed, like they ever cared.

What I am saying is I smell opportunism.

So folks get real.

Paragon, we need to sort each other our before we can take on any other enemy. We all need to know where we stand. We need to have similar goals otherwise we will be the ones fighting in the near future. Hal meel ha laysku raaco.

me   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

^ Me wants a monopoly on honesty. Should we let him have it?
:D

No ME Soomaalida wuu yaqaanaa. :D

Runta ha laysu sheego, been meel laguma gaarayo.

Castro I don't need to look further then your support for the secessionists to see double standards.

Paragon   

^^Me, you have to be uurkubaalle to know what is in the heart of these guys is genuine or opportunism. By demanding to clear things out, sxb you are not achieving anything positive. If anything, waad kala qaybqaybineysaa dadku, which is what you are against in the case of Somalia. Marka, waxba iyadoon la bilaabin hadaad isku-imaanshihii dadka aad taraq iyo baatrool qabadsiisid, what would be the outcome?

Me, this is the time to put aside all our little disagreements. We don't really have the leisure of clearing things out. What requires absolute clearance from our country is the Tigree committing genocide right now sxb. Marka iska daa raggan sxbadeen.

Ms DD   

Eedo

If you have an earache, do you take medicine for the ear or for your leg which is healthy and undamaged?

Personally what Aydiid has done was undefensible. Somaliland and secessionists isnt a problem hadda noo yaal. We should rejoice that part of our country is flourishing and thriving. Puntland is also propering despite our leaders. So now what we need to concentrate is the war happening in Muqdishu. Lets leave meelaha caafimaadka qabta for now.

Xoogsade   

Why don't you pull my comments up bro Me? That is firm statement you make about you seeing me defending Aydiid. I would like to see what I have said. I can't even think of any context I would praise Ceydiid or Defend past actions.

Fursad fiican oo aa igu ceebeesid aa heysataa ee ha dhaafin bro. Anigana waxaan rabaa inaan arko waxaan iri. So come on, do your work ama naga dhaaf maala yacniga.

I give you plenty of time and will be back, ee soo dheji meeshaan waxaan qoray.

me   

Paragon to fight a war is not a simple thing, so shouldn't you be able to trust those who are fighting with you?

What if they ahve different plans and ey kaaga baxaan the moment they can make a deal?

So its better to deal with only those you can trust, its better to deal with 10 men you are sure of their loyalty to the cause then with 1000000 you are not sure of.

Xoogsade   

Me, I am waiting for the posts I submitted inwhich I defended Ceydiid.

Hope someone else can do the search as well if they know how to. I would like to see those comments.

me   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Why don't you pull my comments up bro Me? That is firm statement you make about you seeing me defending Aydiid. I would like to see what I have said. I can't even think of any context I would praise Ceydiid or Defend past actions.

Fursad fiican oo aa igu ceebeesid aa heysataa ee ha dhaafin bro. Anigana waxaan rabaa inaan arko waxaan iri. So come on, do your work ama naga dhaaf maala yacniga.

I give you plenty of time and will be back, ee soo dheji meeshaan waxaan qoray.

Ma doonayo in aan ku 'ceebeeyo', wax dan ah iiguma jirto taasi. Waxaan doonayaa in aad daacad u noqotid la dagaalanka xabashida iyo daba dhoonkooda, iyo cid walba oo Soomaalinimada wax u dhimaysa. Marka daacad ma u tahay Soomaalinimada, mise waxaad hada u xanaaqasantahay qabiil daraadeed?

Paragon, we couldn't be more divided. So I am not doing anything, I am asking people to show their loyalties, are they loyal to their respective reer hebel or to Umada Soomaaliyeed?

Aan ka bilaawno taas. Kii reer hebel ka jecel umada Soomaaliyeed in wax lagu darsado maaha.

Xoogsade   

^ You can ask these questions though without saying you have seen past posts of mine in which I defended Aydiid's record. You spoke with confidence so I would like to see the posts, or you can private me the source so I can admitt to my faults. I will share it if they are incriminating so you have nothing to be blamed for as well. I will expose myself saxib, so, please, let me know about the posts. Not that I am perfect but I don't recall defending Aydiid.

me   

^ Don't worry about that, if it wasn't Caydiid is was indhacade, but I will post the links here since you are so eager to see them.

Originally posted by Paragon:

^^Me, I really find your approach very divisive and unnecessary.

Few honest men are better millions of hypocrites. Me speaks the truth. If that's divisive. So be it.

Me...Cadde Uuslay is gonna get it too.

me   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Me...Cadde Uuslay is gonna get it too.

Cade should get it, yaa Dubai degan? aad ayuu meeshaas u yimaadaa ayaan maqalaye :D

Castro   

Originally posted by me:

Castro I don't need to look further then your support for the secessionists to see double standards.

Secession is not a disease that some are afflicted with but a political ideology whose adherents are, rightly or wrongly, passionate about. They understand, I hope, that choosing to secede could cause others, even within their back yards, to ask for the same. I'm many things saaxib, but a secessionist is not one of them. Any secessionist worth the title could have told you that.

So, now that we got that out of the way, what were we talking about?