Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

me   

10 wadaad oo maamulka Puntland u dhiibay ciidamada Itoobiya oo ku xiran xabsiga gobolka Wardheer.

Warkii 23-Apr-2007 iyo Qormadii: Afnugaal Newsdesk.

Warar aan ka helay ilo lagu kalsoon yahay oo aan arimo amni awood magacooda loo sheecin karin ayaa sheegay in dad laga qabtay Goboladda Puntland loo dhaadhiciyey xabsi ku yaala gobolka Wardheer ee ismaamulka Itoobiya,halkaas oo hada lagu hayo.

Dadkan xidhan oo ilaa 10 qof ah ayaa u badan niman wadaado ah oo laga qabtay magaalooyinka Garoowe iyo Gaalkacyo kadibna loo dhiibay Ciidamada Ethiopia ee ku sugan magaaladda Gaalkacyo kuwaas oo kadibna la geeyey Saldhig ku yaala Gobolka Wardheer ee ismaamulka Soomaalida.

Wadaada la dhaadhiciyey ayaa mid ka mid ah waxaa magaciisa naloogu sheegay Sheekh Carab oo aan la hayn magaciisa oo sadexan,balse u dhashay qabiilka Nuux Jibraahiil(**********) iyo wadaadka isna magaciisa naloogu sheegay Axmed Sufa oo u dhashay qabiilka Gelimays.

Maxaabiistaa loo dhiibay ciidamada Itoobiyaanka ah ee ku sugan Gaalkacyo ayaa waxa markii hore gacanta ku soo dhigay ciidamada Puntland,kadibna waxaa la wareegay ciidamada Itoobiyaanka ah.

Col Carays oo ah taliyaha ciidamada Puntland ayaa ah ninka hawshaas fuliya,wuxuuna hada ka hor ka soo hor jeestay wadahadalo dhex maray Cadde Muuse iyo wadaadada Puntland.

Arintan ayaa ah arin aan horay uga dhici jirin dhulka Soomaaliya,waxaana hada welwel la soo dersay eheladii ragaas Itoobiyaanka loo dhiibay,kuwaas oo aan garin karin meel ay ku danbayn doonaan ragaasi.

Afnugaal Newsdesk.

Castro   

Puntland is sacred. It is neither a secessionist entity nor the anarchy-loving south. Puntland can do no wrong. Cadde Muse is the second coming.

What a load of rubbish. The leadership of the 'semi-autonomous' state of Puntland is anything but autonomous and almost entirely subservient.

Why is a spade not being called a spade here?

N.O.R.F   

^^Money talks saxib. They dont hate our shiekhs or Imams. The other side are doing the dirty work for big brother who is prodding them to cleanse Somalia of any clerics before he comes with his money and offer to extract the oil, uranium, copper, zince etc After Iraq is done with by next year.

A case of preparing the ground.

SL also doing their fair share of Imam-napping.

Xoogsade   

^ With their oral defense of the weak, exposure of corrupts like Cadde Muse, by setting a good example of how one should conduct themselves, they become a threat. They have to be sold into slavery and torture institutions, and banish them from their homes sent into exile so Cadde Muse and his ilk feel no threat in their rape of people and land.

me   

^A question bro, why werent't you talking like this when Caydiid and his likes where doing similar things? where were you then?

When you can answer that question then you can also understnad the situation of the ordinary puntlander. I don't see anything genuine in your posts, that goes for castro, xoogsade and northerner.....

Markaad daacad noqotaan soo noqda.

Intaas ka hor hawo un ayaa lasykaga hadlayaa.

Paragon   

Well, how true is this report? If this news is true it could signal a dangerous policy. Lets see and wait whether this report is accurate.

N.O.R.F   

Me, men do not seek the 'nod' from others when speaking their mind. How their comments are taken in by others is not important.

Castro   

Don't blow a gasket, me. When Caydiid and his likes were doing "similar" things I called them out elsewhere.

Without resorting to personal accusations atheer, can you articulate what makes Puntland unique compared to the other Ethiopia dominated regions in the homeland? The fact that you may be from there doesn't count towards its uniqueness.

me   

Northerner, it was no nod, it was a comment to all of you, be real.

Castro Puntland can go to hell :D I never supported any of those corrupt bantunistans and never will.

What I am saying is, all you guys ahve double standards, so its amusing to see the likes of you, xoogsade and northerner in action.

Its simple either soomaalidu wey is wada raacaysaa ama meeshan ayaan weligeen taagnaanaynaa, idunku bal doorta.

Castro   

Originally posted by me:

What I am saying is, all you guys ahve double standards, so its amusing to see the likes of you, xoogsade and northerner in action.

Since you're hell bent on throwing accusations around, and you've conveniently dodged my first request, won't you lay out a case for my "double standards"?

Ms DD   

Me

That is serious accussation eedo. I find posters like Castro, Paragon and Northerner to be sincere and geniune in their search of peace for the Somali people. When Caydiid and his ilks were running riots in muqdishu, where was any of us? I think we were on foot to Afgooye, on boat to Mombasa etc. We were struglling for survival and noone in their right mind could have supported Aydiid at that time.

Xoogsade   

Me, I wasn't hooked online for you to see my comments about Aydiid and what he was doing. I was back home amid the chaos living as all young people do, under the care of their elders. Even then, I had the conscience to say "Aamiin" when people who were most affected by Aydiid's war prayed for his defeat. I viewed those conflicts for what they were --> Senseless violence perpetrated by mad men and their immoral foot soldiers. It is the same story again so I condemn it the same.

And for the thousandth time, I don't care who views my comments or personality to be insincere, I don't exist for the approval of mere mortals like me. I aim higher saxib and will speak of my mind.