Sign in to follow this  
Ex-Xisbiga

Ismaciil Hurreh Buba to run for President of Somaliland?

LANDER   

This is the joke of the year, fellows you can do better than this, this article is only worthy of General Duke.

Loool@lander

Duke has said something along the lines of how Buubaa would do somaliweyn a great service by becoming the president of somaliland.

I think he is too busy double posting everywhere else to jump in this thread

AYOUB   

^^lol@busy double posting.

Johnnie Cochrane Buubaa is one the few individuals in Almighty's world who are safer in Mogadishu than Hargeisa. smile.gif

Lake   

His name wont even be put on the ballot of the people to vote for. His guilty of Treason.. This guy is more wanted than A-Yusuf.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

^Can you prove he is a criminal? or you hate him cuz he believes in Somalia, or u ave other issues with him? The guy is from Somaliland and has the right to rule if pple choose him.

He is a member of the TFG. The TFG invited foreign forces like the Ethiopians to kill thousands of Somalis in Xamar, check out the pictures in waagacusub of slaughtered inncent men and women, mr. Buuba supports the people who have done such, that would make him a criminal, traitor, wouldn't it?

So go ahead mr. Dabshid, he is high official of the TFG gang, he is part of the decision making, in the TFG body which invited Xabashi troops to massacre thousands of people, so once again wouldnt' that make him the a criminal?

I am really astonished that you even dared to ask that question?

So once again, I will be the first to shoot his *** if given the chance if he ever showed up in Somaliland...I am all for hanging him high...Aj.Timocade is with me on this as well.

BTW....you said he believes in Somalia????

kaalay nin caqli leh ayaan kuu haystee ma kuwan ayad ku biirtay. What does he know about Somalia, the puppet regime which is a member of invited Xabashis to kill their people, so spare the 'we are somali bit' saaxib....we know that TFG isnt' doing any somali any favor. I don't mind if you think they are doing us favor, everyone has the right to error. smile.gif

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

kaalay nin caqli leh ayaan kuu haystee ma kuwan ayad ku biirtay. What does he know about Somalia, the puppet regime which is a member of invited Xabashis to kill their people, so spare the 'we are somali bit' saaxib....we know that TFG isnt' doing any somali any favor. I don't mind if you think they are doing us favor, everyone has the right to error.
smile.gif

So, you are doing the same thing over here. Waakaa wacdinayaaye jooji personal attack-ga. No hard feelings, its just an advice. Coz, I can see you are doing the same thing :D:D:D:D:D

loooooooooooooool :D:D:D

Well, Buubaa is hopeless now ,, he can't get anything from A/Yusuf ,,, he knows he is used now by the tfg and they'll throw him away very soon ,,,, he can't come back to Somaliland ,,,,

Hunguri   

Jacaylbro :D . Anigu, Im afraid that one day. Rayaale may pack his laggage and desert. Buubaa halla daayo. Ninkaasi aad ayuuba u cayshayaaye. Anigu, waxan ka baqqayaa Rayaale inuu Siilaanyo meesha uga cararo :D . Oo goor aan habeena ahayn maalina ahayn. Rayaale Mogadisho ka dago :D . Mark my words, it may happen!

That can happen ,, it is politics after all ,,, it happened in 1994 when Abdirahman Tuur defected to Mogadishu laakiin waxba kamay dhimin somaliland.

It will be the same if Rayaale cararo to Mogadishu ,,, sidaas Buubaa uun buu ku dambayn inuu dib u soo baryo tago :D:D

Som@li   

BADA CASS, IN YOUR OWN WORDS , YOU WILL KILL EVERYONE WHO OPPOSES TO SOMALILAND, HOW ABOUT THE MANY I MET ON MY RECENT VISIT TO HARGAISA? WAX ISKULA HAR...AND WHY DO YOU CARE ABT SOMALIA? NOW? KILLING WAS GOING ON FOR 16 YEARS, BUT TFG OR ANY STABILITY IN SOMALIA SCARES YOU, LAGU MA FARXO JABKA WALAALKA, WAXA AAD WAX GAADHI KARTA MARKA AAD UMADDA KALA WAX U OGOLAATID, AND DONT ACCUSE ME OF TFG SUPPORTER. I AM!

RedSea   

Hunguri,

maxay dee? maa aniga mise ka iga shisheeya, ninyow naga daa heesta, cidna kuma caayine. Mida kale hadii uu Riyale iska tago mid kale ayuunbaan fuushin. Politicians need to be changed frequantly, so actually his departure is good thing for us, we need more room to appoint people like Jacaylbaro, laakin Jacaylna qosol ayuu kujiraa, iyo dabaal aduuna waxba kama oga. :D * waa kaftan, budhka iska dhig* :D

Dabshid,

Now look walal, I didn't say that did I?

Buuba is totally in his own league. I did support the UIC.

What the TFG is doing is something that NO one should support, I am speaking even non Somalis shouldnt' support such entity that brings foreigners to help kill its own people...saaxib don't you see this? mise meel kele ayaad ku maqantay?

Red sead

I think meel kale ayuu ku maqanyahay ninkan Dabshid isu bixiyey, because we all know that there aint nobody in hargeysa who opposes Somaliland.

I have nothing against most people who oppose Somaliland, but people like Buuba, ina Kaluun and many other traitors of our people ought to be shot by a firing sqaud. so far me and Red sea are in that squad.

RedSea   

^Yep...

To oppose Somaliland is one thing, it's exceptable, but who opposes has to be looked at first. For example Ina Buhuubahaa here is mere Tuug, traitor, no one should have respect for his nooc.

Let Sadammed him..lol

Waar odayga ka aayara ,,,,,,,,,,,,, i don't like him at all and he is a traitor but inaga daaya hala toogto iyo waxaas hadaanuu qas iyo khalkhal inagu keenayn.

He looks like toobad keen ,,,,,,,,, now we can forgive him and give him the chance to open a political party to see his luck (which is basically NONE) :D

IT IS REALLY SHAME MARKA AAD MEELNABA WAX KA WAYDO ,,, CANDHO DHEXE UUN BAAD KU DHACAYSAA :D:D

Jaylaani   

Adeero get paid big time and now he is coming home. NO HE WON'T BE TRUSTED politically ciyaalkuna way shiidi doonaan laakiin waa iska toobad keenoo waa la cafin doonaa...