Sign in to follow this  
WILDCAT

They tried to make me buy a wig!!!

Bishaaro, I am disputing the universal myth that fallaciously states the bigger an object is, the better it is! As for steering the debate to center on a specific object and its size, let us not go there, I say :D .

Chat it down this though yaa jamaacah, as a general rule, bigger is not necessarily better.

[edit]lol@Castro's N's.

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Bishaaro, I am disputing the universal myth that fallaciously states the bigger an object is, the better it is!

It's not universal atheer. Certain objects are better if they're bigger. Clearly, muscles are one example. The bigger a muscle, the stronger it is. Brains are another. The size of the brain is directly proportional to its processing power. The bigger the hips, the easier the child birth, and so on.

But why are you so passionately disputing this phenomenon? :D

Nephissa   

^Nippler. Whatever rocks your world I say :D as long as all body parts are checked after and accounted for. :D

Xiin: SIZE DOES MATTER. as you can see its even easier to read the large letters. LOL. :D

^^It’s not the bigheadedness :D that drives me to challenge these perceptions adeer, rather it’s that they seem unsustainable to me, or at least I find them so, that I am tempted to summarily dismiss them all! You and good Bishaaro need to do a better job to convince me otherwise.

Castro   

^ All I have is anecdotal evidence atheer. Some of it is very compelling as well. I dunno why Bishaaro is so adamant, however. Perhaps she'd like to share with us. :D

Castro   

^ Xiin qof uu sabaaxedeeyo ayuu raadinayaa caawa. All you need is one example that shows bigger is not better to disprove it atheer. Mise inaad caawa oo dhan na ereryataad rabtaa? :D

I'm off to watch the wall-to-wall Bin Laden coverage on T.V. :rolleyes: