Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

136 SNM-deserted militia are welcomed to unite with P-land army

The Zack   

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

last time i checked i Am in tuka raq

IF you were in Tukaraq the last time you checked yourself, where are you now? lol

Ibtisam   

^^Since WHEN was Jerusalem YuhuudLand you ignorant ************* :mad:

The Zionist need to do jackshid with ignorant Muslims like you spreading their lies. Uuuf

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^Since WHEN was
Jerusalem
YuhuudLand you ignorant ************* :mad:

The Zionist need to do jackshid with ignorant Muslims like you spreading their lies. Uuuf

Look. Mr. Bright…..let us see if your buddy has enough balls to change her/his bottom line into: Jerusalem, the Republic of Palestine or the capital of United Islamic Countries whichever will not contradict her/his intentions :D

Ibtisam   

^^^What has that got to with anything and how do you know what her/his intentions are. Forget that even if that was his intentions they are wrong and you are wrong too. There is nothing funny or entertaining about this level of stuip*idity. Neither one of you are my buddies. :rolleyes:

Neither one of you are my buddies. :rolleyes:

So, you are neither pro Somali Republic, the only state that matters in the universe, nor with SNM gang’s futile attempt of becoming “a breakaway” sovereignty. Who are you then? What are you doing here? ;)

Ibtisam   

You know sometimes, it is noble just to say "My bad, I got it wrong" instead of clenching at straws and walking into walls. Acuudubililah.

I am an individual and I am here to voice my opinion like everyone else and pass time. I don't feel the need to box myself with anything. Now run along. ;)

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn’t looking good either.

But I can pay top dollar for your services. INTERESTED?

Ibtisam   

Somethings $$ can't buy. :rolleyes: Just because adgia aya lagu eebsaad does not mean everyone is for sale. icon_razz.gif

^^^Waax kulaa haadlaa ayah iska raabta. Jaar kaa tuul.

Ma uurku baalle ayaa tahay, waxa aan iska "raabtu", maxaad ku garatay? :confused: