Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Most Recent Massacres Committed by ONLF

me   

^Adiga horta imisaad xabashida u shaqaynaysay? ma training bey kuu dirayaan in tan yar aad maqantahayna?

Here we go again. If somalis are killing other somalis we accept but if ethiopians kill somalis we all scream and demonstrate. We all know the ONLF as the TFG and the ICU kill their own people. None of them are fighting for somalis. We should applaude the writers who expose them and stop blindly supporting the oppressors.

Fabregas   

Its hard to find out exactly whats is going on in a place where there are no cameras. Burma probably has more cameras than Ocadenia. But I have never heard of any modern day rebel organisation that has avoided killing civilians(/un/intentionaly).

ONLF has been fighting Ethiopian army for almost tree decades with little support from Somalia, the republic. In fact, the secessionist entity in the north, and the Ethiopian client entity in the north east have many a times handed over intellectuals/business people/leaders perceived to be in cahoots with ONLF and its efforts in O-G-A-D-E-N-I-A to their Ethiopian handlers.

So there’s a legitimate grievances against these entities and their supporters from ONLF's part. But it’s really wrong and defeats the purpose to punish innocent civilians for crimes committed by these entities. That does not mean ONLF has no right to obstruct and harm these admins and their economic interests. It does! But it needs to be very careful in doing so---and it’s not easy to do so…

Viva for ONLF!

Haneefah   

^I'm glad that someone aknowledges the difficulty of exercising caution in the middle of a multifaceted war where you think you're fighting one great enemy but you have these smaller enemies who are also targeting you from unexpected angles. How does one answer them effectively while at the same time trying not to get derailed from their greater objective? It's quite a dilemma really. The fact still remains though, despite how much caution with which they operate, some casualties are bound to result, be they from the region itself or outside. And as with any military operation, esp. with a limited capacity as that of the ONLF, few strategic miscalculations are inevitable. It's something we have to be able to accept and understand, keeping in mind the purpose of the struggle.

Adeerkey uu gumeystuhu kas u dilay isagoon waxba galabsan ayaa iiga xanuun kulul isagooy xabad ku socotay gumeystaha dishay, saa xabad xornimo-doon ah ayaa dishey.

Moreover, it's completely beyond me how some people have the audacity to scream 'objectivity' or question the intent of the organization as a whole while they obviously lack knowledge of the magnitude of the crises in the region.

It doesn't take a genius to know that Ethiopia will employ every tactic possible, at any expense, to project the ONLF as a terrorist organization working to destabalize eastern ethiopia (ie. force the people on the ground to fabricate false claims against ONLF, write unsustantiated articles online, give other somalis incentives to go againt them, and the list goes on). Their goal is to simply tarnish the image of the organization at a moment in time when issues in the Ogadden are gaining international attention; and what better way to gain credibility than to have Somalis themselves do the deed? Macalasaf, some shortsighted Somalis will always fall for this propaganda.

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

These days it is easy to say HEBEL WAA JAAJUUS and shoot him on the head.

Hadaad munaafiq jaajuus ah tahay, waa lagu dili; wixii kugu dhacana waad istaahishaa! Markaa waxaan ku dhihi lahaa walal, If I were you, traveling from Addis and going to Somaliland, I'd avoid going through the afflicted region cuz you never know how much suspicion that fact alone might raise :D

Khalaf   

And you never seen me having lunch in Jigjiga 2 months ago ....
:D

:D wax walaan.

I saw u and i am going to report u, and have u excuted immeditaly.

ps: Not to take anything away from the topic, may Allah help our ppl. But i find it sad that when it comes to somali politics each region or ppl have their own hard core defenders that seem pop up when their region is discussed? lol why is that bal? Kismaayo u see certain peeps, SOOL/Sanaag certain folks, ONLF certain folks, ICU certain folks........yaab

Yaab iyo yaabkeeda at the first post on this thread.

If a Xabashi ku xaaro one's own house today, for some waxee murankooda kusoo koobi lahayeen yaa walaaqay xaarka.

Walaalaheen la kufsanaayo, caruurtii la xasuuqaayo iyo ciribtirnimo isirka Soomaaliyeed ka socoto Soomaali Galbeeed, markaas ayaa haddana arkeysaa mid Soomaali ku sheeg ah meel aan loo joogin wax qodid ka raadinaayo because of qabyaalad qurunkeeda.

Khalaf   

Bahashu dadka lafahay ka gashay ma is tidhi
:D

^^^Nothin is suprising anymore ninyahow...ppl are predictable.... u know whose can show on certain topics. ahh well.

In all seriousness, ONLF struggle is the most noble struggle ever of our ppl and may ALlah give them victory.

Once again have great trip sxb.

We, Somalis failed the ONLF struggle walaahi ... but one thing to admit is that they are really strong people just like the Palestenians.

Thanks sxb ......

Observer   

It seems our struggle is getting real momentum. INSHA ALLAH, BE IDIN'ILLAH KARIM we the people will come out victorious sooner rather than later. In this fight anyone who assist the Tigre is our enemy therefore, let me copy Bush here "either you will be with us or against us". ;) ... So, this poor man is another TPLF puppet what we call "JAAJUUS, D/DHILIF,and DAABAQOODII". He should be punished INSHA ALLAH he will be one day.

Haneefah   

hebelJeceylka^I'm proud of you, even though I'm still perplexed by the irony of you claiming iney bahashu lafaha dadka ka gashey smile.gif

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Nothin is suprising anymore ninyahow...ppl are predictable.... u know whose can show on certain topics. ahh well.

Waa kaagan yaree taftafta lehee talaabada dheereynaya, maad nin rag ah iska dhigtid ood la hadashid qofkaad ula jeedo intaad dhagahadalka deysid? Walee meeshani ilma badan wey kharibtay, everything has become clan oriented in their corrupted perceptions, bisinka.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

i find it sad that when it comes to somali politics each region or ppl have their own hard core defenders that seem pop up when their region is discussed? lol why is that bal? Kismaayo u see certain peeps, SOOL/Sanaag certain folks, ONLF certain folks, ICU certain folks........yaab

Allow me to extend my most sarcastic kudos to you Mr. Khalafyeey.