Sign in to follow this  
Salma

nothing

J.Lee   

^^LOL

No

I like Dem boys with the Camry, leaking?

Leaking what, I really can't say or maybe I don't know?

Bess.   

hey....camry's especially.....old ones.... ;) ...and if they leak ....even betta.... ;) ....how the mid-terms....ms.word...lol@camry's....hey if its moving, its all good ;)

J.Lee   

Don'cha be laughin' at my Bay-be Ya hear Chile

Naahedheh, I only had a Mid term for my Poli Sci class so far and it was extremely easy, weird huh but I have a feeling I'm going to be needing 4 shots of Espresso to get through my philosophy midterm.

Oh before I forget, I "recruited" 3 girls who are just waiting for the Word!

Bess.   

word kulaahaa....u must be cracking urself up somewhere..... ;) , i wish mine were so easy....the anatomy and physiology is killing me....all those cadavers.... :mad: , about the girls after wed. am done with tests....then u have my full attention for the girls...in the mean time....ur like sugar.....thank u sweetie for ur help..... ;)

ps....have u seen my jeep lately...every morning am amazed its moving and the system is tight......what can i say but its mine :D

J.Lee   

You hijacking this topic like you Bin-Landing this Thread Pepper.(get it wink wink)..are you Black or Red horta? icon_razz.gif

I happen to think I'm quite funny (where as the Accountant is Funny looking). As for cracking myself up, I'm my own best audience and do you actually mean to tell me that your jeep a.k.a The WidowMaker is still running. Balaayo!

juba   

^actually this isn't really a topic at all but were quite ingenius making something out of nothing<---- get it?!

Bess.   

naa huy ....

where as the Accountant is Funny looking

u betta be leaving my accountant out of this.......

my widowmaker

.....kulaaha....it moves...what more can i say.... icon_razz.gif

J.Lee   

Juba, understood but It was an inside joke and I was merely being obtuse and trying to annoy Ms.Pepper

Fine! I'm going to leave the Accountant Alone and huuno your jeep does a good job of moving.....moving one nearer to their grave, Do I make sense?

Oh before I forget, I need more info about the Event.