Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Tell Why ????

Hibo   

The Real Story of the Love between Somali Men and Somali Women is yet to be told(Other then bash one another.)

Here's your chance to eradicate pessimism and Tell the World about your Love for a special Somali Woman or Woman in general, and Express the Sunshine of Hope - Unity and Love for the future of Somali Male/female relationships.

Here I'll start for you guys (Pretending i'm a man):- She is the center of my joy - She is why I find Pleasure in the simple things in life. She is the only Woman that can Hurt me and Heal me at the same time - When I'm out of touch with my emotions she is there to put me in my place - She is blood of my blood flesh of my flesh - Oh that is why I love Somali Women...

Your Turn now smile.gif

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Hibo   

funky sistah,

girl, there U go and kill the vibe for us .. I was gonna be real sweet to my faraax too!

They are not all bad .. some of them can be sweet for reals.

Baydan   

funky

what are you serious? Somali guys are always constantly inlove walahi I'm yet to see a brotha that says he's never been inlove. Most claim to have fallen by the age of 16.

SouL

you should add:

She wakes up 5am from her sleep when it is dark outside the best last remaining hours of her sleep to make canjeero for me.

That is a big thing girls I dont know why nobody but me mentions it biggrin.gif

Abdinuur   

She is my right hand.

She is my backbone.

She is my companion.

I think only of her,

Speak only to her,

See only her,

Touch her,

Breathe her,

Desire her,

Dream her,

Want her

In a word,

I LOVE HER.

I love her with out question, without calculation, without reason, good or bad, faithfully with all my heart and soul.

I love her because it would be impossible for me not to love her.

I love her so passionately, that I hide great part of my love, not to oppress her with it. cwm37.gif

Hibo   

Looks like our brothers are having hard time showing their effection cwm16.gif Baydan, I see you'd rather have me put ma foot to ma mouth - couldn't add Canjero at 5am to the list lol. No Canjero is worthy of my Beautiful Morning Sleep - Lucky if I make it to the Fajr Prayer.

Yeh, lets not kill the mood - This is what we Love about one another - Am sure had it been the other way around (Hate) we'd be needing Cyber Police to control the trafic of this thread.

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Baydan   

SouL lol

well uhm that was I mean the canjeero I was hypothetically speaking..my mom does that ya know. I dont know if I will fallow her foot steps..depends if he deserves..I guess like my dad does..uhm

Abdinuur

That was lovely.

Hibo   

ok,ok, i will admit!

Nomad ladies mean the world to us.

They are the recipe for happiness.

there it is for now. peace

Jaber   

Soul-Lady

A very good attempt to divert our attention from the consistant dagaal we find ourselves in.

Baydan made a very good point,the 5am laxoox must be on top of the list lol!.Just kiddin lol

I would say,when she comes over and hagaajis my place,washes my dirty dhar and iron 'em,but above all whenever she bakes this unusal cake exclusively 4 moi.Okay,okay I'll stop now b4 I start crying cwm14.gif

STHLM_Lady, don't say that love does exist.

Funky^sista, some of them do.

Abdinuur, i was expecting that from you. You go boyyyy with your romantic a$$.

Where are the fellas???? cat got your tongue.

Hibo   

Soul: Here is mine....I kind of copy pasted it from my original post in somalinet... I guess copy/pasting one's own work is not a crime...anyways...this is.. I think the love of my life n he still owns part of my heart...so here u r!

Once upon a time there was a man I loved. I called him Aaxow. We wandered into each other. He was sailing and I was watching, so our eyes locked, our hearts melt into one, our souls danced together. We were in LOVE. We promised to never let go of what we had. We promised to be the blood that was thicker than the water that we caressed. We promised to be there when our days and nites where dark. We promised to be the compass of each other's lives. We with the world far apart made our vows to each other. As days went by, as weeks swept away, as months swift across, as years slipped.. we held each other. We loved each other. We worshipped each other. But test time of time broke our vows, unlocked our eyes, our hearts, solidified our souls.. I don't recall when we became two. Life began to fall apart. Happiness took its last journey. Darkness crept in. Life was never the same again.

He now lives in London.. and I in the US. The distance between our continents is the furtherest we grew from each other. That was the last I had of love and life. This is my way of saying I had the touch of heaven in my life once!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

Awwww, Hibo That's Painfully Beautifull -

Wouldn't it be Wonderful if our First Love could be our One and Only Love, Forever!

Guess thats what life is all about - Bittersweet - As painful as it may be, pple come and go in our lives - Walking away a little piece of our Heart with them - but then as the say It is Better to have Loved and Lost Than Never to have Loved at All.

God Bless.