Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Polyandry

Blessed   

Interesting, marriage to three needy men (brothers) sounds like a prison sentence.

Very interesting though, I’d like to hear the thoughts of the girls that advocate for polyandry to balance the legitimacy of polygamy in Islam. I find that this set up is easier on the men.

roobleh   

She looks strong and healthy, so probably this kind of arrangement is to her advantage. She looks satisfied that her needs are continuously being met. But it must be hard for the guys to wait and take turns just to be disappointed when her period conflicts with one's scheduled night. How do they resolve that? Is that going to be counted agaist that guy or they have to reschedule him for the next available day after normality begins?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Zenobia:

Interesting, marriage to three needy men (brothers) sounds like a prison sentence.

Very interesting though, I’d like to hear the thoughts of the girls that advocate for polyandry to balance the legitimacy of polygamy in Islam. I find that this set up is easier on the men.

sylvest.gif

If anyone has a good excuse for a headache, that's her.

Nevermind that, the exhausion of cooking & cleaning & taking care of more than one man? She must have superhuman powers.

Blessed   

Lol@ Femme.

Ngonge,

Is you trying to start something. I don't fight with women.

p.s I've been meaning to get catty on ya, you ungrateful so and so. Sabtida is ilaali!