Sign in to follow this  
maajo

hello: what is your greatest regret when you meet man/woman around?

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

the 2nd person on this forum, i really agree with u. it is very ****** to let go a nice beautiful religion woman, for a university. magnoonah girl, sis is not worth it. EDUCATION and u leave it in here when u die. but a taqi woman a good religious women u could still have her in jannah. so there fore is not worth it. now u graduated have ur deploma, and u see that sister with 2 kids who are very good kids, those kids could've been urs. too bad

thanks for answerin my q bro.. and that sure is a good point i never thought of it dat way.... true those cute lil kids could have ben urs.. too bad it is ;) .. but hey u never know why god stopped ya that time, and if u gonna get kids cuttier than those :D

Masallama...

Raxmah   

I really dont view anything as a regret, but a learning experience. What I learned dealing with guys is there are alot of them trying to be ppl they are not, so I have hard time trusting them, but who knows I will find one who know his deen and will be able to trust him inshallah.

Kool_Kat   

I have no regret what's so eva as far as the guyz I met...I always learned a thing or two from them, or from that experience...Having a regret would not make you a better person, but learning from the mistake or the person would definatley make you a better person, and give you a better understand of life itself...

I agree with Kool-Kat on this...Every guy i had known (all as a friend) has taught me something about myself and the world...They are lessons that without being exposed to to them would change the person i am today...I don't look at my friends getting married or having babies and feel as if i missed out or regret my journey...i think it's working out in the right way i wanted it and Allah allowed me...When "the one" joins me in my saafar it would be the right time for me...And i am happy with that choice...bee bye

BTW Kool_Kat come to think of it whatever happened to ur side kick "Rock's Chick"?????

as last commment, i wanted to say something to someone talking about "how those kids could have been theirs" isn't that really going against what i always here about "what allah had written would happen" so if Allah hadn't meant it then why u regreting it since we advocate caalaaf...And second of all, it doesn't mean u married that person u would be happy with them or have children with them as they had with other people...

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

BTW Kool_Kat come to think of it whatever happened to ur side kick "Rock's Chick"?????

Alla meeday mahayee, meeday...lol

Naa naagtii inteey Europe aaday, ey soo kibirtay, eebo waxay ii soo noqotay iyadoo ismooday ineey gabar yaroo European ah tahay...lol

Rock's_Chick, you better come out where ever you are!!! Halmar dhoof ah'igunoqoninee... :D

I know the phrase "I don't trust them" seems a little ignorant to you, but it's true. it's not that I judge by what I see but by what I experienced. sure I know there are a lot of honest cool guys out there, but jerks always outnumber them. I don't look for guys, I'm picky when I try, and I don't take a loser for an answer. with that said, I'm entitled to my opinion, and till someone proves me wrong I'll still hold strong to my opinion ;)

My biggest regret thus far in my life is when i accepted to marry a man who was 18 years older than me and let him physically abuse me til he finally beat me up with my 4th pregnancy wich could have cost me my life and ultimately cost us a child! :confused: .

but still i would never ever say i hate all men because the man i married after that still happens to be my husband and we are soon going to celebrate our 12th Anniversary togather i couldn't be happier in anyway you look at my life mainly thanks to him. :D .