Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Prove the depth of your love?!

Scorpion_Sista....True, Optimisim does get us through da day. It is positive driving force :D .

I called nature's prozac.....maybe dats bad anology.lol

I know the history of Bhagat Singh.....India's che-guevara.....The guy was one time even more popular than the Mahatma himself. Iam not really much Indian movies fan( Farahs don't wanna admit to watching Hindi Movies...lol), but seriously , i did see dat particular movie. Iam big fan of the Bhagat Singhs and the Che-Guevaras of the world and anything relates to them It is kind sad though Bhagat Singh never got the kind of recognition , he righfully deserves.

I spent most of my adolescent years in Pakistan. It is nice place except the summers are so hot there. I think Maliaka knows wat talking about?

hehehehe......Maliaka...Haye walaalshiis.....Kaysaa hee.......Iam just wondering if how many of us (former paki residents) are in dis place....Iam sure , they are lurking few around in these forums...I guess yu and i are most visible ones....lol

later

loooool Malaika that's alright girl. I think Sharuh Khan is a great and wonderful actor, my friend is a big fan of his, and i do mean big fan. But unfortunately the guy smokes too much, it's almost showing on his face now. But Akshays he is health puff, I mean who many 41 years old guys u have seen that look like him :D:D:D

As to Hirtik it's understanable, but for me he doesn't cut it. I do admit though that he is a great dancer and not so bad actor.

Yeah Che_Guevara, looks like some more of ur peepz from Paki are showing their heads around here. But yeah i guess he really just brought that guy to mind. I wonder which copy did u see, cause they came out with two movies of Bhagat singh at the same time?

Me personally i don't believe in love. Well i'm not sure its such a confusing thing. I mean i love my siblings parents friends etc.. but love for a man??? Ever since i was kid it was glued into me that all men are EVIL and there can never be love between a man and a woman.. only a mutual understanding.. and thats wat led to marriage and having children.. But of course i don't believe in that... I know ALL men are not evil... but then again i don't see how 2 ppl can love each other forever till death do them part. I've seen very good relationships and not only because they were in "love" but because of trust. I don't think i can just love a man, get married and have his children... I want to get married to someone thats like a homeboy.. a friend i've known and someone i trust.... neee wayzzz i know i sound confused and wat not... lool but hey im still young.. and i ain't lookin forward to marriage, love and dat ish now.... Rite now its only bout lust and crushes lool *playin*

Wit all this love in the air... is it just me or am i starting to see a lil flirting between che and scorpion lool ;) Writing god knows that to each other in foreign languages... Be careful now some of us watch dem indian movies.... NOT loool I'm playin y'all do ur thing

IM OUTTTTTTIE *MWA*

Scorpion_Sista......I didn't know that there were two different copies.....The copy that i saw was basically about the historical facts from his begining as child when he was first the british massacring demonastrators, to him joining the youth movement,killing a british officer, throwing bombs into the indian parliament, getting jailed and starting hunger strike , to finally being hanged with couple of his buddies.....Are the copies any different from each other?.

i have meaning to ask if yu are indian movie fan , but i guess yu are one.Did went little with your avator too. It looks bengali tiger or is it Siberian Tiger. Yu know wat , could yu pick something less intimidating ;) ...lol just kidding....I guess there goes da danger and beauty thing again...lol

later Dost

P.S... since I and paki Buddies get dispersed around the world, i guess dis place has become our little hangout...lol

Conspiracy : nothing personal wallahi..I managed that up to now :D ..but I've seen so many women I adored that were mistreated by men..and it just added up to my insecurity.....but till the right hunk comes along I'll stay virgin and keep running.....

"Wit all this love in the air... is it just me or am i starting to see a lil flirting between che and scorpion lool Writing god knows that to each other in foreign languages... Be careful now some of us watch dem indian movies" loooool SIMPLE WOMAN it seems like u are the third person to say so I guess i am flirting with Che_Guevara, but it's not love. I think that's how this whole thing started, we found a common link between us, we are non-believers in love for ourselves..... I say little flirting from time to time does a person a lot of goods ;););)

Che_Guevara.... Actually the copy i saw was pretty much the same but it wasn't historical naration, actually it was an inacted movie by "Ajay Devagan" i don't know if u remember him or not. I thought he did a very good job in it too. Well yeah i am big fan, my aunt back in somali started me off in indian movie. Then i stopped while i lived in Egypt. But i started watching them again around 96 and haven't stopped yet. Well you know what Scorpions are moody so i felt it was time to check some other avator, and i saw this and it just clicked what can i say!!! :D

P.s. Che-Guevara, u aren't getting scared by what seems to be our flirting episodes now r u ??? ;);):D:D

Haaruun   

Luv is not something that hides behind your big floppy ears....it's something its shine appears on your face ...it's 100% visiable to the other.....It's him/her who runs with a bunch of flowers and pretends that he/she full of luv......

Scorpion_Sista.....Well, how i could miss the massages saying we were flirting...I guess i wasn't paying much attention to wat others were writing in this topic ;) .Yeah Scorpion , this is not love , it is more the lack of it...lol....Flirting is indeed healthy sometimes :D:D;) .

N yu know wat , i think the scorpion that might made me to rethink about "the scare thing"....Besides , i can't remian scared forever.

N About the movie, i think we probably saw the same copy, Ajay was in it and did a good job , i think!....Iam guessing yu must have picked some hindi from watching indian movies...it would be cool if yu write me back couple of lines in Hindi!

later dost

ZOLA   

CHE-C AND SC_S ..TUMARI BICHE KIYAA HORAHAHEE ....KUCH KUCH HORAHAHEE YAAR..LOL..

NOW CHE-C..WHY U LIEYING BRO...REMEMBER HOW WE USE TO GET INDIAN MOVIES FROM OMAR MARKET....AND WE ALL USED TO SIT DOWN IN THE LIVING ROOM.. THE WHOLE FAMILY...AND WE USED TO ALL CRY WHEN SOMETHING SAD HAPPENED IN THE MOVIE...LOL......MISA WAXAAD ISKA GADEESAA SCOR-SIS...LOL...

SCOR-S...R U SERIOUS THAT AK K IS 41 YRS OLD?..GAL I DID NOT KNOW THAT ...HE IS 2 FINE FOR 41 LOL..

ADD ME TO THE LIST OF THE NON-BELIEVERS IN LOVE...TO ME ITS JUST A 4 LETTER WORD.

A.A

loooooool MALAIKA welcome to the dark side :D:D

Yeah he is 41 or something like....that's what i always say he is soooooooo SEXY...U know what my friends joke about my total devotion to him, i mean i don't hear anything said to me when i am watching his movies. Actually earlier this year, i had a friendship sort of end because of him.... ;)

Hai Raba mai kya bolo Che_Guevara. Yeh mere behli baar hindi mai istamal kar sakti.. Sab log ya ha bee soch kar sakata humara bich kuch kuch hotai hai :D:D Mat daro, mai tumahare dost be & dost be rahonji...Mujhse dosti karoge! :D Tum akali rah sakti (or)tumahari khandan? okay I think i embarassed myself enough here. Well here are some movies that i have enjoyed watching:

1. Saathiya

2. Kaant

3. Kuch kuch hota hai

4. Awara Paagal Deewana

5. Gadar---i think u would like this

6. Lagaan---really historical type movie too.

7. Ajnabee

8. Jism-----very sexy movie almost like "body heat"

9. Hollywood bollywood--

10. Bend it like Beckam + Mansoon wedding.

well it think that should be enough list for a guy who doesn't watch hindi movie ;);)

ZOLA   

LOL....TOO BAD U HAD TO END A RELASHIONSHIP COZ OF AK K ..... U URDU IS GETTING BETTER..LOL...KEEP UP THE HARD WORK ...

I HAVE SEEN MOST OF THE MOVIES U JUST LISTED SINCE I MOVED HERE (STATES)..

JISM...NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL X RATED ®...FOR AN INDIAN MOVIE ..U KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT.

I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO GO SEE BENT IT LIKE BECK...THEY R PLAYING IT AT THE CINEMA HERE IN MN.

A.A

Scorpion_Sista.....OO yaar tu ajii hindi jaantiihay......Hum Khush tu humaraa Dosti hay....Humbii teraa dost huu :D yaar :D:D ....Yaar i have never said i don't watch indian movies....I just don't watch them often and iam also more of hong kong movie fan....I like all dat Kungi Fu......I have seen lagaan....Amir Khan wasn't bad.....Bend it like Beckham , i heard ppl saying it is good...it was actually a big hit in Britian.I have a lot of indian students in my school....so , they watch indian movies. I joined when i can.

Malaika.....Come on Yaar....Yu promised me yu were not gonna tell the " cry incident" to anyone.....Iam disappointed.....n Another thing, i don't remember any family being there ;) ....There were just two ppl.....The scenerio was more like , " It was quite summer afternoon, thick dark clouds were gathering over da skies as the monsoon season has just begin, Halimo and farah were on the balcony enjoying the cool breeze,...Just teasing Walaal( i get da feeling Scorpion might get in da mood to write another little story)............lol

.....but seriously though , i don't deny that i have seen any indian movies. I just watch them every now and then.

looooool Che_Guevara u are being kind i know i sucked big time. Hey u didn't answer my only question there. As to the story, it's seems u got an idea for it now why don't u run away with it. Could be like me, one day u just write rubbish and some people like it :eek: :eek: :D:D . Sorry i didn't mean to say u didn't watch them, i meant to say "u not trying to watch them anymore, or admit that u have watched since u grown up... ;);) Anyways, there are some new movies coming this month, and i am assuming where u live it's easy to access the latest....So stay tuned for the latest...

oh yeah before i forget...THEN THERE WERE THREE..

Scorpion_Sista......Yu were actually good....n Haa yaar hum to dosti karoge.....Sifar aek sharad kalyee, tum humbee dosti karo :D:D;) .

N ok , I do admit , i watch indian movies........Actually the indians in my collage get new movies once in a while.......the movies are fairly accessible.

As for the story...Iam not good at putting anything into a print....lol

later dost