Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Prove the depth of your love?!

loooooooool Che_Guevara i guess u beat me to the punch line. I was going to try to clearify your statement and stop making everyone think you were a poor stray dog :D:D:D But u right i know what u meant. Usually i just say "I believe in love, but i don't believe in love for me" ;);)

Clown

My brother, don't bother looking at the somali community as a whole to base your opinion, don't let them deter you from experiencing good things.

We are all have our faults, therefore we should not use their failures to direct us one way or the other.

I agree with you that our parents did not necessary fall in love to start a family but whether they admit it or not there is bound that keeps them together - could it be love? could be a duty imposed upon them? or the fear to leave? but trust me its far from lust. Clown do u know some people actually don't show it and that was common throughout the older generation - our parents & their parents...asnd therefore we did not see our parents show the love they have for each other.

SO love might not be everyone's cup of tea - but for me its a necessity in a relationship.

samantha   

There's no single way to prove your love to somebody, i guess you just have to tell them and them and act it. Marrying someone to me is special i just wouldnt marry any one so, i probably would marry him which means spending the rest of our lives together and also being there for the person through it all i.e rain, sunshine,thick, thin and soley accepting the person for who they are.

Clown, bro you make so much sense and in the same time you so wrong :confused: , anyhow i am glad there is still HOPE and some of us still believe in Ms/Mr Right ,

Clown listen what if you meet a girl that you lust so much and think of her and her booty (sorry nomad sistas) all day but you can't have none and you'll never be able to have some until you marry her and you end up marrying her just for lust but believe me that’s just another face of love....

Scorpion_Sista....Thanks for backup...lol

I guess iam not da only not there yet ;) .lol

Clown says " there is no in somali community".

Dude.....Speak yourself only!

boycott   

Today's marriages are like business between two companies, sort of economic, sexual and common interest approvement or dependency. therefore you can't measure the depht of love on that. as for the two persons you never know the tanner of cruelty in their unbalanced hearts. if it is love at first sight, the emotionnal will play the biggest part and you have almost nothing to proove.

if you know the person for a while, there is got to be some strong mutual loving affection.

none of all these possibilities? then you ain't got what it takes for loving..

LadyMo   

I neva used to believe in love although I used to date boys and they'd tell me how they loved me and sum say they still do to dis day. I thought love was like a one-way system & I happened to be in de wrong lane. I thought only one person in a relationship loves the other one. So I was in relationship where de guys loved me and I only liked them. They were aware of this coz I wouldnt tell a guy I love him if I really didnt.

Then I met my other half and first we were just friends with great mutual understanding and bare things in common, we even took several personality tests, love tests, and came out wiv de same results and de same feedback (I was also wiv another boy) but then we went on holiday 2 Somalia and we both fell in love gradually, we grew attached to each other coz everythin in Somalia was soo different. I knew before I returned to England dat I was in love with him so we spoke about it and it was a mutual feeling.

So know I sincerely believe in love. Before it was just a matter of survival I believed it was better to be loved by sum1 (coz u cud trust em more) rather than u lovin sum1 and them not lovin u back (coz they cud take advantage-so dats probably wat I did) it was all about security.

I can look in my partners eyes and I can feel all de love he has for me, he doesnt hav to say I love u for me to sincerely kno he does and neither do I. We hav common grounds, goals and ideals about life so Insha Allah everythin will work out perfect. So next time ur wiv ur partner sit next to them for a lil while and look into their eyes! The effect knocks men off their feet.

Exdane......Going back to somalia to discover if you are in love.....thats really ironic....a land over-burdened with hate inspires yu to find your love......lol

I hope that spreads to the rest of somali people.

Good luck to yu two, it is nice to see a farah and halimo hitting it off and getting along well...lol

loooool yeah i did Che_Guevara i guess u the only one who noticed. I guess i thought i would check how it works this name changing thing. You are absouletly right, I am scorpion through and through, and btw i like it being intimidating to people :D:D:D:D

Scorpion-Sista....Do keep dat name...there is something about ;) ......well i did notice da name......i was like (in my mind) , i wasn't conversing with, if i recall name , i think , Mulki right?..lol