Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Prove the depth of your love?!

what will you do to prove the depth of your love to your beloved one ?? i think the ultimate thing to do is ask her to marry me beside that you tell me...

Kool_Kat   

To prove the depth of my love to my beloved ones, I would just love them a 110%, and give it my best...Anything more than that, they can keep the change...

Xafsa   

I have always said that a timeless way a women shows her love to her husband is to be happy to have his baby. This doesn't mean that you are happy to have A baby..but estatic because its HIS baby. Thats not always the case though.

If getting pregnant is out of the question then I would show hime with the little things/words.

Thats my 2 cents

peace and luv

sMiLeY   

well i'll agree with sheytaan......marriage is big prove of your love to that person....... i mean if u're willing to share the rest of your life with that person, u proved that u love him/her very much.

shyhem   

Shyetan

I will make her pregnant for i only trust my future kids with those whom i love only.

For the ladies if u ain't pregnant with my kid just know that i like u,but u're not a potential wife.

underdog   

You should be able to prove the depth of your love every single day by being yourself and letting your loved ones enjoy what it is they saw in you the first time and love about you. You can't force affection with temporary stunts...When you ask that girl to marry you she should have to think about the answer.

This is not a tournament, I'm not competing against other guys. I am what I am and I shouldn't have to resort to putting up a front to display how I feel about her just to impress her.

That's just my opinion, I could be very wrong.

Miriam1   

Che you do believe in love now come on..u gota be kidding me!

The only way i prove my love is by marrying him and having his child..now that is one helluva commitment.

Senora   

I dont belive in love, so i guess there's nothing to prove

Awww, you poor thing you :( Well I hope your still happy in your life.........

I guess after saying yes to whomever proposes to me, lol, Just being there for my man through thick and thin, should be proof enough!

bro Che-Guevara why don't you belive in love? i mean there must be something called love or else they wouldn't wrote tons of novels and poems on it nor would hollywood's heavy budget directors made any romance movie .. LOL guys come on!! life is great!!

Clown

You are talking about lust? lust is just that - the need to satisfy an arge. You mentioned no somali women knows about love - well try me - give me the 3rd degree - I'm not all about theory, lets just say i've been through it, still in it, and like a rollercaster enjoying the ride :)... Hypocrite are most people - but in reality the believe and wanting the feeling of love and been loved is what everyone needs - including You Clown, so let you guards down and experience the wonderful feeling of love :).. I love U Clown :), love me back :) ***(kidding)... just playing - you have your views and i'm sure at some stage you will learn that life is not all about lust but much more rewarding feeling.

back to the question, what would I do to prove the depth of my love?

accept my mate for all he is, not wanting to change him, becuase in my eyes he is faultless. The same in return :-, )offcourse, unreturned love is not love its just wishful thinking . If he is worthy of my love I will show him the beauty of love which starts with unconditional love, respect, and all the other fancy words for acceptance & knowing how to appreciate what you have & desire ....

Peace

MissAlwaysLearning.

Jawahir....Let me rephrase, I have never been in love( what ever that means)....So, i wouldn't know the feeling anyway.

Princess-sexy.....lol....Iam happy, thank yu.

Sheytan....Do yu think human waste time and energy on this love thing. I think the only reason people wanna in love is that they don't wanna end up alone. No one wants be at 60 and all alone. :(