Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Where are the Somali Scholars of Islam?

Simply_I   

Originally posted by Mutakalim:

the poet par-excellence, of speech impediments? What shall you say if the Earth competes with Heavens in height? O! Good God! May death come with speed. Life is nought but ignonimy! Herein are the immortal words he enunciated:-

Oh my goodness what style of writing? :eek:

Thou art indeed creative.

You really should consider a career that has something to do with preaching or islamic philosophy.

And if this kind of ability isn't inherited let me know the kinds of books i can purchase. :D

SADDEX LOOMA TAAG HELO:

A LIER WHO BRAGS

A LIBERAL'S DESIRE WHO WANTS TO JUMP BEFORE THE RELIGIOUS SCHOLARS

and A MATURE SOMALI WHO BEGUN TO DEFY HIS CULTURE IN OLD AGE, BY PRETENDING WESTERNERS

intaas xigmad ayaan ku wadaa, iyagiina liberal ayeey kusii ordayaan, ilaahoow hana qaatumo seejin, aamiin.

^^Saaxiib, we are equal in two, that is the title of scholarship, but in different fields, and the common appearance as men. And we differ in two, that is the knowledge and the intellect.

But, we'll be more and more close if you retreat from your liberalism and join the party of Seeflabood, the spearhead of conservatism.

Ibtisam   

^^^loool

i think ur all very funny ppl; like a scholar has time to post nearly 1000post, half of them insisting he is a shik; :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Castro:

^ It's best you remain silent. By doing so, there is much greater chance you will be mistaken for a scholar.
:D

Part of being a conservatist is honest, I admit your above remark has earned you three points, saaxiib. the battle between us doesn't assure me a victory at times, thus you win today, but the war is on, adeer. :D

S.O.S   

Muatakallam writes:

Now you see, in his Diwan of Shi'r, Anthology of Poems, Abu Alaa Al-Ma'rri speaks of the absurdity and the irony of life.

If I may have a say....can suggest to you that:

There's no need for us to refer to an old blind man, of which time has reduced into bones and dust to demonstrate the absurdity of one nomad on SOL, and thereby risk citing a prose of (possibly) even more absurd man in style, height, might, time and space!!!

Meaning:

However heavy the burden of injustice on the conscious of man may be from the fact that Madir is allowed to accuse Hatim, or in similar scenarios......How will that compare to the weight of the burden of injustice on the conscious of mankind from the accusation of a wretched old blind man (Abuu Calaa of Mucarra) against the Lord of the Heavens, Most Gracious, Most Merciful? :mad:

And yet, how poetically talented was he....

P.S. When a wild is wounded, men of style and eloquence nature stop targeting it ;)

^^The ‘old blind man’ was a literary genius indeed. There were questions on his approach but his faith was not in doubt.

The subtitle of my interjection is: take on Mutakallim, if you will, but spare the poet from this virtual brawl. Where will we stop if we began questioning abu alaa’s diin? Do we have to really do that? What really are we trying to gain from this, my dear brother?

^^^ Fa innahaa laa Tacma al-absaaru waa laakin tacma al-quluub allatii fii as-suduur , said the Lord of Lords!

Shams Ud-Diin, be an excellent youth, son of brother of mine. Try not my patience this hour. You are causing me ills enough! Read you the stanzas of Safiyyu Diin Al-Hilli?

إنّا لَقومٌ أبت أخلاقنا شرÙاً

أن نبتدي بالأذى مَن ليس يؤذينا

بيضٌ صنائعنا، سود وقائعنا،

خضر مرابعنا، حمر مواضينا

We are a peoples whose manners, out of honor, allows not

The provocation of those who cause us no harm

White is our deeds; black, our combats

Our gardens verdurous; our sabers, red

P.S. As a result of the number of PMs I have recieved regarding an arabic piece I had posted, I wrote a missive to the Site Adminstrator requesting of him the deletion of all posts in the "Culuu" thread. However, if these sensless jibes contiune, I will not only match your ignorance, but I shall surpass it in height. Tilka ummatun qad khalat lahaa maa kasabat wa lakum maa kasabtum wa laa tus'aluuna cammaa kaanu yacmaluun!

P.P.S. Albaab awdan haynagu furinina. Idiin digayoo idiin digay!

With Salaams,

PK

^^Better heed Al Shaafic's advice, good Mutakallim, rather than calling for bloody dual!

دع الأيام تÙعل ما تشاء

وطب Ù†Ùسا إذا حكم القضاء

ولاتجزع لحادثة الليالي

Ùما لحوادث الدنيا بقاء

وكن رجلا علي الأهوال جلدا

وشيمتك السماحة والوÙاء

وإن كثرت عيوبك ÙÙŠ البرايا

وسرك أن يكون لها الغطاء

تستر بالسخاءÙكل عيب

يغطيه كما قيل السخاء

That is what I call wise.