Sign in to follow this  
Unreal Heart

What have you done to my heart?True luv story

Paltalk   

TO: Unreal hear!

A breakup, divorce, or loss of a loved one isn't just the end of your relationship with that person. It's a continuation of every feeling of abandonment you've ever suffered. It's the loss of a system of approval you'd come to depend on. This should be taugh lesson for you, life has always obstacles and challenges that you have to challenge. The quality of your life is ultimately shaped by the quality of your choices and decisions. Non of us today can determine the fate of your new friends personality. but what we are certain is that the quality of choices you make is what makes difference for you.!

HONESTLY, I DON'T KNOW GUYS DON'T CARE IF LADIES CHEAT OR NOT. TRUETH IS WHEN WE DATING, GIRLS TALK TO MULTIPLE GUYS TO FIND THE ONE AND CONTINUE I SEEN LOTS OF GIRLS DO THAT WAY. BUT THEN AGAIN I WOULD ADVISE TO STAY ALONE THEN DO THAT WORDS GO AROUND EVEN ON JUST TALKING ON THE PHONE BROTHERS TALK TO EACHOTHER AND THEY EVENTUALLY WILL FIGURE YA TALKING TO MUTLIPLE AND TRY TO PLAY ON U TO DISRESPECT U..ANYWAY JUST MAKE SURE THE BROTHES ARE NOT FROM SAME CITY AND KEEP UR GAME UP...GUYS HUMB TO BEDS AND WE GIRLS JUST TALK TO BROTHERS..THERE IS NO HARM IN THAT WE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO IS BEST FOR US....IF THAT IS CHEATING TOOOOOOOOOO BAD......... AND YEAH I AM DEFINATLY NOT DOING THAT ANYMORE REMEMBER LADIES.......BACK TO SCHOOL ASSIGMENT NO MEN FOR THE SEMESTER..KEEP IT UP...I AM GONNA SOON WRITE IN TAHT LOOG BOOK WE MADE.....

ONE LUV

Hi...unreal heart..!

I feel u gurl. and honestly i believe this is life offering u a second love story. Millions of people could relate....i can..to ur story. But, still..... i believe that is tha hardest thing in life to forget a beloved one.... and YET...u didn't cross over tha bridge of ur past. Tha truth is , ur past ghost luv is still hunting u and therefore unable to commit.

The smartest thing to do is to move if possible to another foreign country (we somalis are nomads, no one would notice),away ...away from ur past... to start a new life.

Life abounds in beginnings & ends,

Every end promising a new beginning,

Yet momories remain...........

Ever fresh.............................

Bitter sweet treats for the tender soul,

Tide of time sweeps us wide apart,

Away.........away................away

Yet the memory of the times long gone by

Haunting u .... for ever..........!!!!

What is 'now'........ ..will bcome a 'then'

What is 'us'.........a 'they'

What is 'am'........a 'was'

Changing the tense of our life........

Into a tensed one.......from the pleasant peaceful one

It is bitterest of the treats of life,

Leaving us helpless & in pain.

Slowly Allah dawns on us.......

The great realisation........

Life has to move on

Carrying with it everyone & everything around

And that change is the only constant variable of all

Life moves on..........treading marks of memories

And as it goes by, sticking it into the album of life

And so YOU dear.....helpless & in pain......

Yet optimistic & curious.......MUST

Move on.........taking all that YOU can carry

MEMORIES.........LONG CHERISHED ONES!!!!

LIFE has ANOTHER LOVE STORY IN STORE FOR YOU.

ONE LUV ... Triple L.... a newbie @ nomad's cafe