Sign in to follow this  
Unreal Heart

What have you done to my heart?True luv story

I was young at the time I met this guy, he was few years older than me. We had been together for about 1 year on and off coz simply he was not serious of anything.. u can say he is a quite player who does what ever he wants with out me knowing anything, just like a fool.. yeah he was making fool of me and cheat on me behind my back. I went through hard times with him and a lot of problems too. He didn’t appreciate what ever I went through and keeps hurting me.. you may ask me why I didn’t broke up with him? Well.. from the first time I sow him one of my friends warned me but I didn’t listen coz I loved him so bad that I forgot my self and my family.. bad grades at school, ignoring mom and dad, getting skinny day by day.. I screwed up my life without noticing what I was doing. Everytime I hear shit about him I ask him about it he yells at me saying (why u listen to people? U don’t trust me or what? And stop saying that I cheat on you) I was trying to believe him knowing from my heart that there is another lady out there he is having fun with.. I was patient for so long hoping that he will change one day but he didn’t.. one day I woke up and I looked my self in the mirror .. I said no .. I am not gonna live this life any more .. I knew I was too good for him .i decided to broke up with him .. I ignored him for several days then when he called me I answered telling him its over baby coz the hardest thing in life is watching someone you love, love somebody else. I decided to walk alone until I saw this new guy I didn’t want to go through the same pain again I told him that my heart can’t take it any more I need to live my life alone but he asked me to give him a chance and I did.. I don’t know why but I did.. phone call after phone call , day by day I liked the guy I can say he is really different, special and straight with me.. but now the problem is how can I trust him? I am suffering each day from this problem I want to trust him but I cant .. what can I do coz I don’t wanna lose this guy and at the same time I don’t want to suffer again.. Should I keep him or should I let him go?

When you said Good bye,

All I could do was cry.

You broke my heart back then,

NOW you want back in my life again.

You say this time will be different, it won't be the same,

but my heart is still healing from the last time into my life you came.

Just give me a little while,

and perhaps one day I'll return the smile.

But until then please understand,

my hearts not ready to be torn again.

LuCkY   

First things first-WeLcome to the SOL famiLy UnreaL Heart hope you enjoy your stay.

I cant say much but the first guy was a reaL jerk-you dont treat peopLe you Love Like dirt...anyways its his Loss.

Now as for this guy...you are gonna have to trust him on your own time. You have to give your heart time to mend because a broken heart wiLL onLy heaL with time.

Remember heartache Like many other things are inevitabLe-so you just have to Live day by day-Let nature take its course.

Hope that heLps.

Awww...abbayo keep your head up! If you feeling this guy and you don't want your heart broken twice I suggest you to be cautioned. Take your time. Don't force yourself to trust him. You will know in time, na mean.

.:peace n luv:.

The same thing happened to me baby. I was in my first year of university. I loved her like mad. She was my angel, my rock and words could not describe how I loved her. She was an arab/somali with the most beautiful smile and personality.

She was the most dangerous kind. Forget about cheating with one guy but imagine someone cheating on you with multiple people of all races!.

She was older and wiser than me and I was too naive. But what I did to survive was just to walk away and never look back. My heart healed but it took a long time.

This experience made me not to trust hijab sisters again!. I was deeply angry and shocked that a religous gurl(fake as it turned out to be) that I loved could do this to me. How can she betray me after all the times we were together shopping, studying and helping her with life's daily chores!. :mad: :mad: :mad:

What you need to do sis is to forget about the past although it will be hard to do so and pray hard for allah to keep you on the straight and narrow road. Thats what made me get good grades and a nice degree in IT. Inshallah I pray that you find your chosen one but remember sis, be patient and allah will show you his light, amin. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Peace.

continental

She was older and wiser than me and I was too naive. But what I did to survive was just to walk away and never look back. My heart healed but it took a long time.

walaahi my ears are so used to hearing girls that get hurt by a guy,,,

but when i hear a girl playing a guy,,i really feel for the guy....sometimes i 4get that men are humans and can also get hurt....

This experience made me not to trust hijab sisters again!. I was deeply angry and shocked that a religous gurl(fake as it turned out to be) that I loved could do this to me.

thats like me saying, the guy i fell in love with (who claimed he loved me) went to somali and got married, he was a somali, therefore im going to stop trusting all somali men!

walaal,,,,,dont generalize like that,,not all girls with a hijaab are bad, and not all girls without a hijaab are bad,,,

leading me to say , not all guys are bad..... unreal heart girl , like they all said, people are different and since u feeling this guy...dont give up, InshaAllah things will work out.

I am just an untrusting person these days silent sister!. Its in my veins like the blood that flows through me!. Its hard to have a clear consciousness of a person you want to get to know better after past tragedies.

My moto is "never trust a book by its cover"!. So sis, I am deeply apologetic for generalizing but I am and will always be cautious of sisters who wear a hijab and those who dont!.

Peace.

I choose to love you in silence for in silence i find no rejection i choose to love you in your loniness for in your loniness no one owns you but me..

If the heart is the strongest muscel then why does it break so easily?

When you have been in love and you loose it we would do anything to find it again even if it means looking elsewhere. Yet when we do get it back we worry, are scared of loosing it again and wish we had never fallen in love. :cool:

FOR Female Gangiizterrad i quess u kind of person who make her own dicision without any help.. but asking for advice is not wrong and maybe u will feel what i wrote when u go through the same experience but i dont care about what u think coz simply like what Diamond Princess says : People who matter don't mind. People who mind don't matter.

Something inside me is killing me

Is hurting me

And destroying me

Something keeps me breathless

Left me hopless

And took away all my happiness

I cant escape from the reality

Coz i am a human with a personaliy

But I can only pray for my heart to stop bleeding

And forget whatever is feeling

But one more thing

With all what you believing

Will you survive?

Will you wish to live?

will you decide to believe

when you taste my pain

That love is more that what I believe?

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

walaal Diam Prin, it is about time for you to say Peace & Luv, i was wondering such a nice lady how come you always angry at no reason, Lol. hope you don't change your signature.

C/salaam