Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

ICU sends a cease and desist letter to IndhoCadde -- Give up SH. Hoose

Taleexi   

According to my knowledge and what I have been observing and witnessing over the last four months or so, it is obvious that a clannish component is in the equation of the Islamic Union Courts, hey remember we are somalis after all. Having said that their performance is way better than their shortcomings (Based on cost/benefit analysis setting), even I believe that they are a better alternative to Somalia in terms of governance than the weak TFG that is encircled in Baidoa. Thus, A question would be how soon the undeniable success of the ICU will be legit or marketable to the eyes of the masses and international community?..... as far as Mr. Hiiraale is concerned, the guy did his homework and seemed to be very smart because he vacated Kismayo city with the minimum loss of human life and material wealth… therefore he deserves to be commended on his deeds…..even though a sense of cowardice is displayed there.. ;) .

All In all we should be patient and give the ICU their time to sort out their differences.. may be a year, say june next year and then let us convene an other debate regarding this matter

me   

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

as far as Mr. Hiiraale is concerned, the guy did his homework and seemed to be very smart because he vacated Kismayo city with the minimum loss of human life and material wealth… therefore he deserves to be commended on his deeds….
.even though a sense of cowardice is displayed by him..
;)

You just couldn't let it go could ya? maybe he left the city because he did not want blood shed. So lets not speculate, name callings like this will make the next guy in such a situation dig in, because he doenst want to be branded a coward. This kind of talk will result in many lives lost in the future.

Lets just hope that all other cities fall without a shot being fired or without innocent people getting killed.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by me:

[You just couldn't let it go could ya? maybe he left the city because he did not want blood shed. So lets not speculate, name callings like this will make the next guy in such a situation dig in, because he doenst want to be branded a coward. This kind of talk will result in many lives lost in the future.

Lets just hope that all other cities fall without a shot being fired or without innocent people getting killed. [/QB]

Mr. Me, Believe me warlords don't visit and read SOL Nomad discussions due to lack of time smile.gif therefore my commentary’s harmlessness is justifiable

me   

^^^ hehehehe, Mansa Munsa there are plenty of future warlords here and they do not want to be called cowards when they face a similar situation. Maybe you should think about them when you are posting those comments.