Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

ICU sends a cease and desist letter to IndhoCadde -- Give up SH. Hoose

^^^Olol, be a man stand by what you have written from the beginning. No need to flip-flop. You are the onlyone who defended the likes of Inda Cade and his occupation, and the courts because they are your clan.

:D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Olol, what I like about you is you highlight that the whole things is about clan and not deen, as brother Xiin belives.

Ma hare :D

Yaa xiin, Barre is not like Seeraar or Goobale and FYI with or without Barre Kismayo gacanta waay ku soo noqoni ee bal ka warran in anyway you like through warlordism or through these so-called courts they have to play crucial role in order to reach a peaceful settlement of the issue.

Any attempt to exclude Barre's folk from Kismayo future is not feasible. See monumental social and demographic changes in the region. Sxb wake up and smell the coffe. As they say majority rules, lets put in that way.

Ramadan Kareem to all,

am

PS. when and where is the party? ;)

^^ :D Afur wanaagsan to you too!

Laakiin, so you know Barre’s folks are my people adeer. I don’t know where you get that impression of me denying their rights in Kismayo. I just think they have no particular claim to it. You are a lot better than Horn if you make that distinction between Barre and his clan though and the fact that you can actually envision a future for them without that defeated warlord is promising. Kismayo is big enough for all of us…I just don’t like when it’s illegitimately held and ruled as it was under Barre, Seeraar and co.

Midda kale ninyahow, istartiibi Barre was a warlord...and he lost just like Morgan did.

OLOL   

lol Duke bro - get some help...any one who is with the courts is not from Indhacadde's clan. Let me say this again and again: in bold letters ... I am not from Indhacadde's clan or Sh. Sharif's clan...Me and Indhacaade don't hail from the same clan...my clan is a 'minor' clan who resides in all over Somalia and used to be the ROYAL FAMILY one time back in the golden days .. but regardless of what u think, I admire him for his in-your-face-I-am-the-boss and i could do whatever I want because i got the might and military and I don't whine or complain or run away like sprinters when the going gets tough...unlike your faction which has proved, to all Somalis, that they excel in the art of running away and not even fighting ...look at Hiiraale and even look back in the ugly days on 1991-1992 - the only one who dared to face his enemies is Morgan who has been neutralized by none

other than ..you guessed it ... WHITE-EYES...but Morgan got wiser after seeing his troops aren't good at fighting like real soldiers and are only good to run like chicken...thus he decided to change shirts and sides and now I've heard he is with Turki as an advisor and military tactician.. I give him a credit for his determination and bravery...that is the man who gets my respect and admiration...not Hirale or Caasho or the likes

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^
Afur wanaagsan to you too!

Laakiin, so you know Barre’s folks are my people adeer. I don’t know where you get that impression of me denying their rights in Kismayo. I just think they have no particular claim to it.

Xiin, get out of the smoke, would ya?! Ever since I joined SOL it can be read (smell)from any of your "analytical" Kismayo posts. Secondly, it is a false perception for you to think that you have particular far more claim than them. self-realization is the key sxb. Re-review the situation, tomorrow is another day sxb, xisaabta dib ugu noqo!

You are a lot better than Horn if you make that distinction between Barre and his clan though and the fact that you can actually envision a future for them without that defeated warlord is promising.

Horn is the man, my man, as much respect that I have for Duke. He is better than me 1000 times. He is man of great self-restraint and more tolerant than me. Taasi waa taas teeda kale waxba Barre ha ku wareegsanin, Illaah ayaa laabtada daalacanaya, you know and if another leader from MR be crowned there you still wouldn't pledge your allegiance no matter how wadaad he is or of same idealogy. he is another ilkoyar for you and you would reject it Raggu waa is yaqaanaa sxb!

Kismayo is big enough for all of us…I just don’t like when it’s illegitimately held and ruled as it was under Barre, Seeraar and co.

First you contradicting yourself here brother, Now it is ok for you to let Seeraar & Goobale to patrol and to have their militia there. Korna waxad ku sheegaysaa in xaq daro ku haysteen meesha. War yaab badanaa! Barre uun baad iska dhex aragtay sxb ma istiri!

Secondly, hold on second, what do you mean by "illegitimate"? Was Morgan ligitimate? With all respect, this point needs greater elaboration, if you dont mind.

Midda kale ninyahow, istartiibi Barre was a warlord...and he lost just like Morgan did.

You believe so, watch him bounce straight back! he invited these ca*r lots against or to balance out your kab***ax coalitions and they betrayed him, so now it is him to drive them out and gain his respect. They will regret it and pay the price. No more fake courts!

Barre was good friend of UICs and strong anti-ethiopia, the UICs miscalculated the situation and attacked him by sending armies to shed blood in the streets of Kismayo in this blessed month of Ramadan. Wise of him to back off. For some like you it is like he was defeated as you wanted another bloodshed in Kismayo and for some like me, it was thanks God, a great relief that he didn't fight and no death tolls and no signle fire were shot. As a consequence of that they lost Barre there and forced him to ally with amxaaros. Ha ka xaabxaabiyaan markaa dee!

am

Originally posted by Santaaro-Saaxiib:

quote: As they say majority rules, lets put in that way.

You mean since 96?
Depends whose side you're! Just remember that others make the same claim. Back to square one.
:Dmayee since 1977 kii :D

Gabbal   

Allamagan

Do not engage that man (Xiin); ilaahaan kugu dhaariye afurkaadu isagu daraadiis ha u jabin. :D

Ilkaha dhalaalaya iyo iljabinta dad kaluu isku qurxinayaa yuusan dambi wax badan ku gelin, anuu dambiile iga dhigayey. :D

Xoogsade   

Horn and Allamagan, your support for the courts when many showed hostility towards them was honorable. If that support you provided to them morally was based on principle and that you agreed they were forces of positive change, your support should still stand as it was. Kismayo take-over seems strategic and fear of Igad troops eventually landing in that town. No one died in the take-over and I would say thanks to Barre Hiiraale who made a wise choice considering his options unlike Qeybdiid, Yalaxoow, Qanyare and etc. He made the best choice one in his position could ever make, not fight and leave.

Your clansmen in kismayo are part of the population, they are as much rightful owners of the town as everyone else. This concept of clan-x owns a certain town really is something new that came to us from mudug and beyond, marka, with Turki head of the security and overall management of the city, the town is a somali town with no one abale to lay claim to it. It is for all somalis. I was told Hassan Turki first thing he did was send a warning in public to his immidiate clansmen and tell them they shouldn't come from every corner under the false assumption that Hassan Turki is related to them and the city now is theirs. If it is justice you seek, it is here, if your pride was hurt because Barre Hiiraale whom you supported for personal or tribal reasons was forced to leave under difficult circumstances, then saaxiibayaal, waxba hadal xun yuusan idinka tagin. We should all wait and see how events unfold. Surely, calling for a war is not the best thing to do.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Horn and Allamagan, your support for the courts when many showed hostility towards them was honorable.

That is because the Islamic courts were facing aggression sxb. The Islamic Courts provided a semblance of order and security, using our religion as should be, to the areas in Mogadishu they controlled. The Courts had my backing because in this time of confusion and chaos they understood the wishes, suspicions, as well as the aspirations of the people of Mogadishu. The Courts recruited the people under a platform of order and post-warlordism in organization deprived Mogadishu.

To add to that, it was the warlords who announced one morning some silly anti-Islamic agenda towards the Courts. Who but a gaal would not have supported our Courts against shaydaan-led hooligans :confused:

However, even before the agenda against Kismaayo became appearent, I was starting, maybe not publicly, to loose confidence with the Courts. As soon as Mogadishu was secure, why go to Jowhar and not Marka? Why go Shabellada Dhexe, and Galgadud, and even Mudug but not Shabellada Hoose?

Ironic as it may seem, it was at that time the Courts forced me to stop calling them Islamic Courts and start calling them the Entity.

I support defense against aggression and people trangressing against people of my faith just because of that; their faith. The Entity does not garner my support anymore and nothing can be done to get my and millions of others confidence back. I truly believe that there are caalims in there. Rightful Sheikhs that I would have no qualms about taking over the country and ruling our people in the one true faith we all give allegiance to.

However, it is my sincere believe that those rightful Sheikhs, among them Hassan Turki and others, are being used and they are too blinded by the successes they are seeing now after decades of nothing but loses to see the truth.

Why invade Kismaayo when Barre was not and never in his life pro-Ethiopian or foreign troops and Hassan Turki himself said on HornAfrik that he has no reason to suspect Barre would allow Ethiopians because (I quote) "isagu iyo ragiis waa rag weligood cadowga naga difaaci jiray". Why invade and especially during Ramadan when Barre was never opposed to talks. Why use the militiamen of the former defeated warlords such as Muuse Suudi, Qanyare Afrax, etc to go and invade a city that is not necessarily part of the Mogadishu group of clans (for the most part) and you know still has deep lingering effects of Civil War era legacies?

To add to that, it seemed to be more then a coincidence that the forces of the Islamic Courts and its far-reaching militia men were used during a pivotal moment when Barre cut off political links with a sub-clan and sidelined some members of his organization that belonged to that sub-clan. What would they in rightful mind assume they could do with a Clan attack when the Noble Islamic Courts can be used? :D

The people of Kismaayo know this better then and even if they never necessarily agreed with Hiiraale are calling out spade for a spade as is evidenced from the continuing violent protests that ensued as the Entity entered the city from the beginning.

It was more then a misjudgment on the cases of the Courts because it is my believe that the Courts are a front, a noble front, and that there is a hidden and not necessarily clean hand that controls the movement.

p.s. I still applaud to this second what the Courts have done for their people in Mogadishu and the breath of fresh air they have given them but as they have given air to theirs, they have taken air out of mines. Lest you allege the protests of Baardheere, Kismaayo, and elsewhere are done by Mushriks then we are on the same page that the Entity is a Clan that invaded. smile.gif

Xoogsade,

thanks for the good words said sxb. I, myself supported maxkamadaha whole-heartedly until i recently jumped off the wagon. I believed in what they said and what they stood for up until....

• they waged war on Kismayo in this blessed mounth of Ramadan with the intention to shed muslim blood regardless of being a civilian or not
  • they ignored Indhocade and the occupied region of SH Hoose
  • I found out that they can't go to Marka with their militia let alone to open court there. No-Go-Zone for coourts
  • that they have adopted this either-with-us-or-against-us policy.
  • that they are not concentrating all the real pressing domestic issues in Mogadishu and surrounding
  • I found out with this behavour instead of preventing amxaaro from coming in Somalia they actually helping amxaaro to come in
  • that they beterayed Hiirale in a sense that he never participated any actions against them especially when most of warlords were contracted by americans and were against them, he sheletered som of them, you know that americans asked him to help them capture Turki and he said no. So all in all he was an ally not a foe and suddenly they changed the mood in a very threatening way and issued him an ultimatum either surrender or get butchered. They sent armies and armies off to Kismayo to shed more blood with no respect to civilians let alone the holly month.

That was my reasoning on why I jumped off, sxb. re. Kismayo, unlike Xiin "Sheekh" Jimcaale, I believe Kismayo is a somali city, no one can claim its ownership. I am sure you have read people like Xiin or Jimcaale day out and day in ranting about this. You would read things like "ownership" or "rightfull legitimicy".

Tan kale waxba hadal xun igama tagayo sxb, qof ba si buu wax u arkaa fikirkayga ayaan dhiibtay. I am not supporting Barre for personal or tribal reasons, rather I didn't like UIC's betrayal. Siduu ugu lisay uguma aysan hambayn. He was not like Mogadishu warlords and they were not impartial when they picked up him favouring indhocade. Keep Indhocade and attack Barre. I think they already started to their contribution to their self-destruction.

They still have time enough to re-review themselves and correct.

Note: Xaqu wuu adkaan! Beentuna waay qarxi!

am

^^^Allaha ku caafiyo saaxiib waad burursantahaye.

Truly, and without exaggeration, you and Horn spoke like broken men. There is no grace in what you write. You smell, talk, and write like cyber warlords. Qurunka idinka buuxa Ilaahay waa horuu iga koriyay. Normally I would ignore the alleged clannishness of my writing but now let me draw a line in the sand and dare you, and nay challenge all those of you who are frothing with anger, to produce an iota of evidence of Xiin’s hate writings in SOL.

Be a man good Allamagan and take my challenge. Haddii kale tuhunka iska aayar aakhiraad leedahaye’e, i say.

Xoogsade   

Xiin, You are one of the best guys on SOL bro. You are far from a clanist or someone who bases his debates on clan sentiments.

Horn and Alla magan, waa soo noqonaa inshallah.