Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

ICU sends a cease and desist letter to IndhoCadde -- Give up SH. Hoose

Shiikh Shariif iyo Sh. Xasan Dahir Aweys oo waraaq u diray Indhacade in uu iska soo wareejiyo Gudoomiyaha Sh.hoose iyo Ciidankiisa oo tababar loo furi doono.

Wararka naga soo gaaraya Magalaada Muqdisho ayaa naloo xaqiijiyey in Waraaq dheer loo diray Yuusuf Indhacade waraaqdaas oo kadlaysa in xilka iska soo wareejiyo Gudoomiyaha Sh.hoose.

Midowga Maxaakiimta Muqdisho ayaa ku dhiban sidii ay xilka ugu qaadi lahaayeen Yuusuf indhacade oo ah nin xoog ku haysta Sh.hoose iyadoo lagu tilmaamay in haysashada Sh.hoose ay tahay Arin qabiil oo ay maxkamaduhu ka gaabsadeen in ay xilka si toosa ugu soo wareejiyaan Yuusuf indhacade.

Hadaba Waxaa la isku afgartay in loo diro waraaq si ay u gaarto in uu ka tashado xilka qaadista ay soo magacaabeen Gudoomiyaha Fulinta Maxaakiimta iyo Gudoomiyaha Golaha Shuurada ee Midowga Maxaakiimta Muqdisho.

Waxaa ayaa mihii la soo dhaafay lagu hadal hayey in khilaaf weyn soo kala dhex galay Yuusuf indhacade iyo Masuuliyiinta Midowga Maxaakiimta Khilaafkaas oo lagu xaliyey in dib loo hakiyo In wada xaajood lala galo yuusuf indhacade

Masuulka ayaa ka soo horjeedo maamulka ay wadaan midowga maxaakiimta mar ahaantaasna uusan raali ka ahayn in uu xilka soo wareejiyo.

Sidoo kale Yuusuf indhacade ayaan raali ka ahayn in Maleeshiyoyinkisa lagu daro Maleeshiyooyinka Midowga Maxaakimta wuxuuna diyaar ula yahay wada shaqayn dhex marta balse sida hadaladiisa ka cad ama ay jiraan dad xog ogaal u ah in yuusuf indhacade uusan raali ka ahayn inuu xilka iska soo wareejiyo oo uu marti u noqdo midowga Maxaakimta Muqdisho.

Farxaan Yasin Mire (isqootax) isqootax@hotmail.com

webmaster@allmudug.com

Temujin   

these guys are getting smarter wallahi but a bit too late. they should have done this in the first place. ofcourse indhacade would still be in charge of the shabellaha hoose however there would be a weak puppet front man like turki to make it appear a locals actually rule themselves.

Maxkamadaha oo daneynaya in ay la wareegaan gobolka Shabeelaha Hoose

Posted to the Web Sep 28, 04:10

Warar ku dhow dhow Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ayaa waxay sheegayan in uu socdo qorshe Maxkamadaha Islaamiga kula wareegi doonaan Gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose oo uu ka taliyo hoggaamiye-kooxeedka Yuusuf Maxamed Siyaad (Indha-cadde).

Kadib markii ay badatay is weydiin ku saabsab sababta Maxkamaduhu uga meer meerayaan Gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose, isla markaana ay Maxkamaduhu arrintaa darteed ku lumiyeen kalsoonida in badan oo kamid ah Shacabka Soomaaliyeed, ayey haatan waxay arrintaas keentay in la wadahal lala furo Indha Cadde oo Maxkamadaha u qaabilsan dhinaca ammaanka.

Guddoonka sare ee Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ayaa bilaabay in ay arrinta gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose dood ka yeeshaan, mar haddii dhulka ay ka taliyaan Maxkamadaha uu sii ballaartay oo ay hadda Maxkamadaha joogan magaalada Kismaayo, waxaa kaliya loo baahan yahay ay tahay in gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose lagu wareejiyo Maxkamadaha gaar ahaan maxkamad degaanka kasoo jeeda.

Maxkamadda Albayaan oo madaxdeeda uu ka mid yahay Sheekh Mukhtaar Roobow Abuu Mansuur, ahna Maxkamadda kaliya ee Beelaha Digil iyo Mirifle ugu jirto Gollaha Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ayaa si weyn u doon doonaysa in gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose gacanta loo geliyo.

Nuuradiin Macalin Mukhtaar (Diinow)

Aayaha.com, Muqdisho

The fakery of it all. Like the wepons of Goobanle and Seeraar going to Cayrow who happens to be a member of the gang already.

Seeraar is now the security chief of Kismayu, soon you will here Inda Cade handing over the lower Shabbele to Shiekh Xasan Dahir and retaining the postion of security chief of the courts.

The occupation of Lower Shabbele will continue...

No I would welcome the people of those regions taking the helm, Mr Robow being an agent of Inda Cade and one who never ever even comments on the plight of the people there would not give confidance to anyone.

No saxib, end the occupation and empower the local clans. I dont know why thats such a time consuming and some what complex issue?

I have no idea? If he is I would have hoped for him to at least speak out against the problem facing the people there.

Though I would not expect that since he works closely with Inda Cade..

Xiin, the problem for me so far is that nothing much has changed in southern Somalia. Apart from the rebranding of the USC and the removal of the incompetent old guard[warlods].

We still have an occupation that stretches from Mogadishu to Kismayu, we still have the unarmed clans in their place of servitude and so on.

Dukow, do you count Sheikh Xasan Turk as an occupier? Seriously? Adeer, I am still open for people to be cynical about these courts given Somalia’s tribal strife. But don’t deliberately clutter facts on the ground yaa Generale? I count my self as a reasonable man who does not like to see his people harmed yet I rejoice the fall of warlord Barre and Kismayo’s recent hand-changes. Why? Because the status qua of Kismayo, in particular, and that of Somalia, in general, was untenable for me personally. We all supported Somalia’s current TFG arrangement and hoped it will succeed. It didn’t, and you know why? What are the alternatives then yaa Generale? Stick with the old man till he dies (naturally :D of course one would hope) and prevent any political movement that opposes his policies even if it’s good for the country? I think we should all support these men as long they continue the path they started in the south!

Midda kale, don’t you think Kismayo was an easy problem to solve which the old man squandered? Worse yet, has he not purposefully supported Barre’s hold of it hoping to get Barre’s boys in return? Have I seen you complain about it before? Where you not silent about it adeer, and not outspoken of it at all? Why the fuss now yaa Generale? with Seeraar and co disarmed, and plans are being in the works to tackle Indhacadde's question, Kismayo is in a much better hands than it was before, and I like the way it's!

I would hope that you are not so clannish to the extend that anything and everything these Islamic Courts do get disregarded by you as long certain tribesmen seem to dominate in its top ranks! Every empire has once a humble beginning and someone started it, you know…lets help it succeed instead of opposing it! That’s a better plan, wouldn’t you agree, than throwing cheap propaganda left and right..

And finnaly, Generalow, if you can't be the head as it were don't be the tail adeer. Rag wax la qaybso...lol.

[edit] btw Roobow is from the region and deserves to rule more than our speaker, Shariif :D .

I don’t have much information on this fellow Xasan Turki. So I want be presumptuous regarding his person. I do not follow the logic of replacing him with Hiiraale while not replacing Hiiraale’s lieutenants and partners in crime.

From the beginning the courts seem to strengthen a particular sub-clan at the expense of their rivals, so Hiiraale, Qaynayare, Sudi and Co are all replaced while the constant remains of Abdiqasin, Daylaaf, Indacde, Goobanle, Seeraar, Cayrow.

They disarm clan militias while incorporating their clan into the Mujahadin.

Their business interst, looted properties are intact and time is being used to find out the best way to maintain the occupation in the south.

Xiin, I never doubted you are a man to reason with and I respect your thought provoking posts. However I do question your whole sale support for all things courts.

I have not seen any military victory or political shift on their part to shift my support from the TFG to them. I believe the courts was a response to the perceived loss of influence on the part of the Abdiqasin;s clan when the TFG was created and Mr Abdiqasin lost the election to his bitter rival Yusuf.

From the outset they fought tooth and nail, using all their allies, and military muscle to deny the TFG space to operate and conducting a media propaganda war using Hornafrik, Shabbele and the BBC’ Yusuf Garad. One can rightly say this group has been at war with the TFG from the beginning. Remember the Balcad group? Let me remind you it contained all the warlords and what is now called courts. Its mission was to oppose the TFG then in Jowhar. Multiple reasons were given but the most potent one was that their clan was under attack.

Now what has changed?

The group has managed to centarlise the military power of the south ofor itself.

It has rebranded itself and is using the same arguments of the warlords pepperd with religious sayings. Today its fighters are holly warriors, the occupier is the liberator and the enemy is the Somali government itself. They have gained support and expertise from foreign nationals and groups.

The courts are not a new phenomenon and a large number of those who call themselves courts were already in the so called “liberated†or “captured†territories.

Putting into question this myth of an unstoppable new power that has just emerged from thin air.

That’s why nothing has changed the TFG is still in confrontation with its old enemy and will either die or prevail.

OLOL   

Some people keep lamenting day after day -- coming to realize they have been marginalized and are taken out of the equation. Man these guys Indhacadde and the like are way ahead of your "yaaweeylanaa" cries.

OLOL   

it is about clan when it comes to the cheerleaders of Yeey ..oops Caasho Yeey ...I have been doing some kind of study and found some die-hard supporters of Yeey are consumed by "Ciil" and "Qoomamo" while the supporters of Indhacadde are non-chalant about it and go about their daily business...I thought about it ..looked back in the days of Boondheere and Xamar and the picture gets clearer day after day.

The courts are based on idealogy and principle unlike what you implying. Some people seem caught in darker days of clan rivalry and because of this, they may never ever wake up from this infection

Generale, I thought you learnt to ignore brother OLOL's bubbling froths! he and his argument don't represent Courts plans...they are, Cours are, greater than thee!

You still say, it's one clan who outsmart everyone else. From your logic even Hasan Turk, a known hardened and uncompromising ideologue, is just that subclan's cats-paw. I disagree. I think if anything they cleverly aligned thier politics with Hasan's Islamist's agenda. As long justice is served i have no objections to thier rise. but lets agree to disagree on this one.

No propoganda though to advance some trivial goals.. :D

[edit] OLOL you need to grow out of these cheap name-calling brother...it just doesn't look good on you wallaahi.