Sign in to follow this  
lulla

what if we treat marriage as a having partnership business with someone?

First of all, I'm a sucka for that "LOVE" topic. If I can't find the love of my life, that when I would make a "business" arrangement for my wedding or partner should I say. If it ain't about the love then, then it would have to be for whoever is a convienent person to be married to. Not "anybody", but somebody that will do. And this situation would be when a sister girl biological clock is ticking to an near end. 'Til then I hope and pray that whatever they call "the one" is somewhere in my near destiny.

Hey if all else fails too, you know we always got the family to hook us up(arranged marriage)!

Xalimo7   

NO NO not at all!

marriage is an act pleasing to Allah because it is in accordance with his commandments that husband and wife love each other and help each other to make efforts to continue the human race and rear and nurse their children to become true servants of Allah. When a man marries, he has fulfilled half of his religion, so let him fear Allah regarding the remaining half."

Don't mix business ,Pleasure and Ibaado.Learn while you are growing.

see you , am around