Sign in to follow this  
lulla

what if we treat marriage as a having partnership business with someone?

lulla   

Asalam Calykum everyone. How is everyone doing?

I was thinking what if we treat marriage as a business? Do ya think there would be less divorced people in our somali community?what if we put love as the last thing in our list and look for someone have the things that really matter? After all u can learn to love someone after sometimes..

what do u guys think? let me know..got run..take care! ;)

Changed   

MAN OG GIRL NEVER BEEN SAID BETTER ....MARRIAGE IS ALL ABOUT MONEY.......I WILL MARRY THE RICHEST GUY IN TOWN .......ITS ALL ABOUT THE MATERIALS ....CALL ME MATERIALISTIC IF U WANT BUT WE WOMEN MARRY FOR MONEY....... :D .....LOOOOOOOOOOOL

^^ speak for urself

material things make a material girl go down

lulla

what if we put love as the last thing in our list

well that would just lead to more divorces... u said After all u can learn to love someone after sometimes.. thats true.. but its not always the case..

You gotta balance things out.. don't only marry for love, or only for money... U gotta realize you're gonna spend the rest of ur life wit this person... Think smart.. marriage is not a business..and shouldn't be treated like one.

OG-GIRL

Love with out money !!..hmmmmmm will not last that long.

money won't last it

Lemme compare this! fat, dark ugly who is good in religion

and a white gold digger....etc!

no competition dere! i been looking 4 fat, dark ugly....etc all my life! send her to me sista!

thx

Changed   

OG_GIRL i could not agree more........40 year old and rich man that sound tempting enough......he got money and he can make me happy ..by taking me shopping ..i know i sound shalow but arent we all shalow on one way or another ..........

p.s: y'll now all this is a joke right :confused:

Xafsa   

^^^ i'm not so sure your joking!!

walaahi waxaa wiilo luguu dhahay aa qabtaa...ileen maskaxdaa kaa maareeysatay..bisinka girl :D

alaha kuu sahlo a 40 yr old bold rich guy ok...

anna nimanka qurxoon oo broke ass-ka ah baan soo xareeynaa ;) deal?

Lulla girl where have you been?

Changed   

^^^^loooooooooooooool now u know why they call me wiilo eeh.....anywho! if i get a 40 year guy i will make sure i donate 50 dollars to u and ur husband (wink) ;) ..that will be the monthly rate...lol........hola back ma ......

Xafsa   

I will be more than great ful for that $50. Adiga laakiin I will feel sorry for you on your wedding night ;) with a big fat old bold dude in his tight boxer briefs :D

Changed   

^^ walaahi u cracked me up this time sxb.....wiilo waaye nayaa .....u know what ama do ama nock him by doing a strip tease did u watch the hindi movie koyla ......the old guy would snore after i take my baagi shirt off ......u know i got 20 shirts underneath that baagi shirt..........BUT i will make u the malxiisad for my aroos ........lol

Xafsa   

Originally posted by MIZZ-UNIQUE:

^^ walaahi u cracked me up this time sxb.....wiilo waaye nayaa .....u know what ama do ama nock him by doing a strip tease did u watch the hindi movie koyla ......the old guy would snore after i take my baagi shirt off ......u know i got 20 shirts underneath that baagi shirt..........BUT i will make u the malxiisad for my aroos ........lol

lol 20 shirts? Some how I don't think he cares what you wear on top ;) I used to hear in somalia about girls that used lock themselves in the bathroom or the closet on their wedding night...I think mizz unique your gonna top the charts :D

peace and luv

Changed   

^^^prediction predictions!

.......heehehhee...just picture wiilo running around locking her self in a room and screaming ala xafsa adeerkaan caloosha weynle iga celi :rolleyes: .......i gota run now i got a communications test and am still serving the ne redface.gif t ....peace and love ma :cool: ......naa horta do u plan to come by to our little town sometime! if u do hola at me i want to see the book u stole at those poems from! and y do claim they are urs :eek: ....(just kidding)

P.S ...i repeat the statement above was a joke..i dont want this lady to come and dacas slap me in the middle of the night ..... ;)

i saw a bunch of cuties coming for orientation! icon_razz.gif and yeah bunch of mean girls ....what is up with mean girls and out skool dang

Xafsa   

lol...you think I would help you run away from your man?lol... walaahi waaba kugu sii diri lahaa.

you know I can't stay away from our town...i'm planning on coming back next semester insha alaah.

You saw a bunch of cuties? dang it...what were they freshman?..ani freshman maxeey ii taraayaan? I need a full grown man ;)

The girls were mean haye....its ok..we'll break them in :D