Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Can we change this section into Matrimonial System?

Online Matrimonials for Somali People

Radio Nomads

by, Faarax Lugayare.

The advent of the internet has come with its pros and cons, including the matrimonials and distance relationships, among other things. One young observer, who is a member of one of the Somali websites has said, "an interesting idea come into my mind as I was thinking about the state of stagnation for anything interesting to discuss in this section. I think it will help alot of Iskaabulo to have a reasonable kickoff for their pursuit to a successful marriage, and owners of the site will receive their part of Ajar iyo Xasanaad in easing the way for two people to crush head on".

Many young people surf the internet for entertainment purposes, while others wonder around the ever rising number of Somali oriented sites, that specialize different fields, including Gabayo, Muran iyo Dood, and rumours about the next Miss Somali.

Households with older people tend to designate their home PC's for BBC Somali and Dayniile sites by updating themselves with the eventualities of their homelands.

Statistics as well as recent polls from girls in SOL indicate that they would like to have a matrimonial system conducted in the site they most often spend their precious time online by foruming with other nomads. The spokeswoman for those groups has said, "Am desperate for new things, since I was here for almost three years, and still have no partner looming around the horizen, I think its time to change that by adding some incentives into this medium".

On the other side, some men are pushing forward this idea to breaking the barrier between their well-observed wife-to-be girls, who happen to be their most formidable opponents in SOL. Other men are wishful, but they are afraid from lacking what the majority of those girls seek in men, which is money.

If this project takes place, it will be the first formal matrimonial system for Somalis who use the internet. Experts are warning out that large number of Somali males join the internet from the U.K. who are Muqayiliin, and currently jobless, but with clever utilization of QSV, (Qabiil Status Verifications), girls can know alot of the personalities of those homeless with computers.

Also, The Center for Somali Shukaansi, a tink-tank for quick marraige studies, instructs its clients to look for the people who join the internet from Bakaare Market, the biggest open market in Mogadishu, who have a good intention for marrying people with U.S. or EU passports, for travel and marriage benefits in one plate.

So far, we obtian no information about any developments in that regard. Our Cyper Analyst, Mr. Alle-ubaahne, a pioneering scholar of Somali Technologies and Cilmi-Boodhari Affairs, has said "this idea would enable alot of Somalis to come out of the territorial confinements they have been experiencing, especially those in the western countries who busy themselves with unending tasks, ranging from double full-time works and part time schooling."

You can reach Faarax Lugayare about this article at Faarax@radionomad.com

Ubaahne, What are you smoking? Pass it over.

PS:Since I can't be bothered to read all of that was written by you, let me just give you a simple answer to your question. NO, this site will not turn to trash. There are other somali sites who do support what u speak off, u might wanna pay a visit if u haven't already.

Yeniceri   

Other men are wishful, but they are afraid from lacking what
the majority of those girls seek in men, which is money

Here comes the stone-throwing squad...

P.S. A most terrible idea.

^^ oo hada ma waxaad leedahay waxaa jirta gabar aan lacag rabin!? Koley aniga intaas baan jiraaye wali ma arag gabar xiligan joogta oo kuleh adeer wiil lacag leh ma rabee, kan maskiinka ah oo aan lacagta laheyn baan guursanayaa.

All the Somali girls with the big diplomas or the thing they call higher education degree, are interested nothing but men with financial capacities at reasonable sense. That is a fact, sxb. You can check even their psychological pattern of thinking in just one encounter; its all about money!

:D

Yoonka   

Am I eligible to participate this intriguing program, because I consider myself one Iskaabulo, as you put it. I am a willing helper to hold the hand of a gorgeous somali lady from here, or anywhere. All I know is am so desperate to marry now before it gets late.

Ladies, don't be scared of my nick, its what my family gave me for name. :D

bilan   

why do you want to change women section into matrimonial,why not politics,or you think,we only think about mariage,and we do not have other interests?

caydiid,there is no reason to be desperate, that is when people make the wrong choices,plus it already written when and if you are going to marry,enjoy your life while you can.

Yoonka   

Bilan, ok then, can I marry you, if you are single? Believe me, am a good boy, who loves to be the perfect father for his family. Let me have the opportunity to become the father of your future kids, please and please.

I will keep invoking my sincere prayers if you approve my application for an access into your beautiful indian ocean.

All the Somali girls with the big diplomas or the thing they call higher education degree, are interested nothing but men with financial capacities at reasonable sense. That is a fact, sxb. You can check even their psychological pattern of thinking in just one encounter; its all about money!

UBAAHNE, what's your point?

No woman in her right mind would disagree with that last statement, "ALL ABOUT MONEY".

It is all about money as much as it is about looks/personality, etc. Any woman who tells you any different is just lying to herself.

Lately, the new trend of couples is that the female is marrying the ugliest of all of them just because of the deep pockets, and that is a big no no in my eyes. You might go for the deep pockets but you just inviting a lifetime of mystery. When it comes to looks VS $$, I would take looks over dollar sign anyday, but only when it comes to that, until then, it doesn't hurt to get with someone who can pay his way around and who actually gets up to go to work and earns a living everyday, otherwise marry someone who will rob you blind and call that love, so I can laugh in your face.

Saalixa   

Alla Ubahane

I'am against this idea. How can you trust that the right match you were given is maybe one of those Khat addicts you already mentioned in UK maqaxiyado ... who say they have a job when actually unemployed ever since arriving in the country?

Xidhidiyuhu ma adiga baa?if you are you have to proof yourself trustworthy and honest in this duty. Anyone who has a cyber lover is naive in iresponsible to me.

Anyways it's cute&I agree this place SHOULD be turned into a matrimonial section.I'm soooooo busy trying to juggle my 15th diploma,adopting my 10th child,sending aid to Sierra Leone whilst paying all my bills online albeit waxing my moustache(You know how us undercover feminists be like)...

How else will I find a Farax to fill out my already phat wallet&Complete my otherwise pitifully sucessful life?

This is my last hope... :( I say bring it on(!)

I can already imagine the wedding....Cybernetic stylee I'll be wearing the suit ofcourse *sigh*

wedding2.jpg