Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Yeey and Geedi are in odds..!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:

Originally posted by N/AA:

It is Gheedi you are speaking of. Abdullahi Yusuf never spoke publicly about Kismaayo, it was Gheedi that went on the airwaves with screams of "Al Qaeda" takeover.

I would love to agree that with you Horn, but the overwhelming facts on the ground contradicts it. It is well documented that Geedi is not a man with agenda, directions or has ethics - he is under control and fulfilling the ideals of his master, in this case Zenawi.He only does whaqt he is told and sense of nationalism is not in his vocab. Where as Yeey, the definition of nationalism does not extend beyond his blood-line - and is also a tool, but a clever one who also has an agenda of his own. Only thin time his agenda clashed with his backers.

Now you and I both know the change of guard in Kismaayo had the blessing of General Gabre and it had infuriarated Yeey cause he has lost much in this change, and not Geedi.

Juje, mindhaa maadan i fahmin. All I am saying is the only individual on public record is Gheedi, in fact Abdullahi has not even publicly spoken. The day after firefight, it was Gheedi who went on the air and broad casted supposed terrorist hot spots of Kismaayo and Badhan.

Juje   

I started this thread back in June and TFG supporters led by the eccentrically pragmatic Duke were on my throat dismissing the whole notion. It had come out to the open and no matter what damage limitations they try to use here in SOL they cant put a lid on it. Hence I will rather prefer they talked to us about it and find out how deep it is. So far we know what led to the current deadlock narrows down to among many things :

1) The arrest of the Chief Judge of TFG

2) the missing of over $32 m. - which were funds for the TFG and no one knows where it went except the PM

In view to the above I favour the Yeey camp as far as the TFG constitution is concerned - Geedi has amazed lot of hard money meant for the Somali people and if Yeey is asking for the whereabouts of this then he is on the right.

However a according to BBCSomali the outcome of this confluct will entirely depend on how the main power brokers in Somalia, Ethiopia, arbitrate the situation. Thus any of the two , Yeey or Geedi who has the blessing of the Axmaro will emerge as victorious and the other one will be evicted from the scene.

My bet is that Yeey will win this and will see the political demise of Geedi and appoint another PM.

What is your take?

^^^It may not come to that though! You never know when the Ethiopian FM flies in, stays over night, and successfully convinces both men to make up with each other…

Juje   

I doubt whether this could be solved by the Ethiopian FM. Bearing in mind that they also believe that Geedi has cheated them out of their fair 'share' of he missing funds.

^^^lool. I trully welcome the recognition of TFG power by the opposition groups. The hope now is the TFG fighst itself since defeating it is no more than apipe dream.

Wow what a change in less than a year.

Juje   

Originally posted by The Duke:

The hope now is the TFG fighst itself since defeating it is no more than apipe dream.

So do you accept the TFG in-fighting - which is our 'faint' hope? :D

Labadii xaaraan ku heshiisay xalaal kuma heshiiso. Ma lacagtii sucuudiga ayaa raggii kala geysay!

Juujow, kaarka cayaarta wuxuu la yaalaa amxaarka, haddii amxaarku Yeey soo tufaan, dee waraabaha aya loo tuuri odayga AY. Haddiise Geedi amxaarku nacana, kiiska waa iska sahaloo Yeey un baa la orani orodoo PM kale oo H clan ka soo jeeda ku dhawaaq. Hence Another shimbirayahoow heesa...hees wanaagsan heesa.

Wararka suuqa laga maqlayo is not in adeer Yey's favor. Ninkii Geedi ahaana waxaa la sheegayaa abaabul culus inuu ku jiro xattaa hub la soo dagay oo uu qaybihii kale ee H clan ee uu kol hore magaalada ka eryay uu la shiray leeyahay nacalaa idinku ooli waaye maanta iga saara and I'll make it up for you, guys later smile.gif dhinaca kale odeygii Cabdullaahi Yusuf ahaana gartiisi wuxuu u dhiibtay Amxaarka oo ku yiri commorades waan idin talo saartay ee ragaan hala iga qabto yaanan la igu soo daynin annagoo dhanna hubka naga wada qaada.

Amxaarkii, illaa hadda arinkan waa ka aamusan yihiin, waxay iska dhigayaan neutral bug ah, kolleey dhankii aay kafedda ka fuuli lahaayen ayeey weli go'aansan, ciddii aay dhankooda kefada ka fuulaan ayaana guleysaneysa. Balse waxaa igu maqaala ah in aay xagga YEY u dhuun daloolaan, waayo Geedi waay barteen waxayna ku barteen nin aad u mug weyn oo wax deeqa aduunkan aysan jirinba, haddii aanan hadda la joojina sheekadiisu hadhoow ay weynaan doonto.

Intaasi waa iga inti Waxaa La Sheegay somali news market-ka la iga soo gaday maanta. Koleey war jiraaba cakaaru imaan.

Juje   

The latest twist in this saga ever expands, it is believed that Yeey has a delicate weapon in his possesion which will help him get rid of Geedi as PM. In one of the prime resolutions that emerged from the Ali Mahdi project,the NCR , was that that TFG establish or include individuals in the TFG cabinet from outside the TFG parliament. The US encouraged such move and promised to spoinsor it fully should that cabinet mirror the aspiration of the Somali people.

Yeey wants to take that motion to the parliament and insist it is the only way forward, however no one knows who he wants to bring from outside, but anything will be better than the current cabinet and their PM. :D

AYOUB   

^^ Time for the world to sponsor a "Somali Stooges Peace Conference". Karzai's Kabul would be the perfect setting. Just a thought...

Originally posted by Juje:

The latest twist in this saga ever expands, it is believed that Yeey has a delicate weapon in his possesion which will help him get rid of Geedi as PM. In one of the prime resolutions that emerged from the Ali Mahdi project,the NCR , was that that TFG establish or include individuals in the TFG cabinet from outside the TFG parliament. The US encouraged such move and promised to spoinsor it fully should that cabinet mirror the aspiration of the Somali people.

Yeey wants to take that motion to the parliament and insist it is the only way forward, however no one knows who he wants to bring from outside, but anything will be better than the current cabinet and their PM.
:D

Romour has it that it is Cali Mahdi of Naafta fame!

Nephissa   

^ Labadan ilmo adeertaa un baa la isku bad badali L0L. Hadduu rag yahay PM abtiyaashay muu ka dhigto? Mise har cad bay ku cunaayan buu is leeyahay.. :D

Ninkii Geedi ahaana waxaa la sheegayaa abaabul culus inuu ku jiro xattaa hub la soo dagay oo uu qaybihii kale ee H clan ee uu kol hore magaalada ka eryay uu la shiray leeyahay nacalaa idinku ooli waaye maanta iga saara and I'll make it up for you, guys later

Ha ha, waa marki uu dadkiisa iyo dhulkiisa uu cadowga u soo hor kacay! Ka xaa xaabi dheh. He was used and now tossed like a banana peel.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

^ Labadan ilmo adeertaa un baa la isku bad badali L0L. Hadduu rag yahay PM abtiyaashay muu ka dhigto? Mise har cad bay ku cunaayan buu is leeyahay..
:D

quote:

Ninkii Geedi ahaana waxaa la sheegayaa abaabul culus inuu ku jiro xattaa hub la soo dagay oo uu qaybihii kale ee H clan ee uu kol hore magaalada ka eryay uu la shiray leeyahay nacalaa idinku ooli waaye maanta iga saara and I'll make it up for you, guys later

Ha ha, waa marki uu dadkiisa iyo dhulkiisa uu cadowga u soo hor kacay! Ka xaa xaabi dheh. He was used and now tossed like a banana peel.
Ina Habaryar,Isma dhaanto iyo dhashood weeye. If they support the TFG & the Habashi masters,Waxba haa kasugunin faaida maleh!!

LLPP, :D