Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Puntland parliament approves election committee + multi-party system

^^If you really listen between the lines of Faroole's speeches, you would realize he is challenging his angry brothers in the north in ways they were never challenged before. Check the phrases he uses when he is referring to Somaliland: our brothers, Somaliland government, I thank the Somaliland government … walaalahayyo yeysan maslaxad raadinta Qorilugud siyaasadayn, baa u danbaysay hadalkiisa.

Faroole is onto something.

Of course the little ones on these boards will tell us this public change of attitude is come about by Somaliland’s ‘military superiority’ :D . But NGONGE is not amongst the little ones here , so we are talking to a mature man who understand the difference between the two worlds : public and private .

NGONGE   

Xiin, Faroole (or is it Farole?) is not into anything saaxib. If you can't see that he's a mad dictator there must be something seriously wrong with the way you view the world. The longer he goes on the worst that state will become. Mark my words.

P.S.

You are right about the army talk. Since it has not been tested either way, only kids boast about it. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Not while Farole rules ya Sayid. Never while that man rules.

that maybe Ngonge - but i have be come a bit lukewarm towards faroole ever since he debunked that theory of yours :D and i noticed you upped the antis on him ever since then icon_razz.gif

stop pretending to be blunt - you are sharper that man. :D

i only know one theory of yours that he debunked (on several times i might add) and it was to do with clan. :D

NGONGE   

^^ I think the Maakhiris & the SSC boys on here would disagree with you. Farole actually cemented the theory of clan being everything. Wax fahan. :D

^'cemented' you say - really?

^^ It is everything dee (always has been). It's only vulgar people like Farole that are giving it a bad name.
:D

did you remember writing this^ :D

in response to this:

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

:D:D
whatever happened to Ngonge's 'clan is everything' mantra.

NGONGE   

^^ War I've written extensively about this subject on this forum and neither you nor Xiin are going to change my words. Clan is everything and Farole proves it with every actions he takes (mostly badly). Dee naga daaya. :D

Taleexi   

^^ I think the Maakhiris & the SSC boys on here would disagree with you. Farole actually cemented the theory of clan being everything. Wax fahan.
:D

War armuu markan Ngonge gar leeyahay :D