Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Women only may enter....men be warned....

LMAO! First of all people I’d like to clear the air…why the hell am I being blamed for some kind of SOL sexual revolution when I haven’t actually even discussed sex out right? This thread though a little risqué was supposed to be a humorous way to giggle and laugh at a phenomenon (men weeping during sex) which believe it or not does actually exist.

Like I said a group of my work colleagues were discussing the idea and I found it quite hilarious and thus decided to ask what the “women” thought of it. Operate word there being the “women”. Had I wanted to discuss this men I would have addressed them so but alas I like to keep it somewhat private.

Any dudes who have found themselves in this place were warned prior to their entry not to come in. Booming hell how clearer can a lady get?

Secondly if you all take the time to notice my friends SEX is not what was being discussed here, people are acting as if I asked what sort of sexual positions they favour or something. LOL

Instead I chose to discuss tears (which occur as a result of sex) nothing truly sinister and what’s funny here is the notion of tears during a very peculiar time of er…how do I put this? Self-expression.

Besides-Holy-moly shiekhads and sheik boys ask their imams far more revolting and scandalous questions then this light topic. Ie is Oral sex haram? If I please my husband by kissing his bottom will I go to jennah? Should I take belly dancing lessons to sexually entice and thus please my husband? Why is Anal not allowed-gross and disgusting they maybe yet it’s perfectly fine to ask these questions in the pursuit of knowledge. Laugh at the idea of a man shedding a few tears during copulation and we’re thrown into the pits of hell. LOL

It’s a hypothetical question not alluding to anyone I know or will know, it really isn’t something to be feared too greatly. Come, come my people, let’s not go over-board dee.

I understand that it maybe seen as a little naughty and understand that some people are respectable “Waa ceeb-nagadaa dee” folk. But come on..allow us to laugh at simple silliness when we see it. It’s a joke people. Take it for what it is. Nothing more nothing less.

To A&T- He-lion indeed (lifts an amused brow) Why must continue to be a nuisance? I thought I'd asked you to keep quiet. Something tells me that your begging for a good-old fashion dacas in the face. :D ..Dont tempt me (waves her dacas in warning) Leave the ladies alone -liibaax-yahow nagaha-ka adag

Goodir   

Sheh's threats and Condescending attitue towards Goodir is to be rejected with the contempt it deserves! It is not an anomalie, but follows a pattern of self-indulgence and false feeling of importance. God forbid, but if she could go that far only with the miasmic title of a MOD, imagine what could have befallen on us should she happen to be one of our immediate managers?!! And dragging my name into her conversation with brother Goodir (who I can see is rageedi) was not wise of her.

Cunugta wey is mahadisay. She must regard herself as a mod, and entitled to insult. As the old Chinese proverb goes, cows do require patience.

Am I the only one getting tired of Aakhiro isku xuux-siiska?

Only Paris would utter such disrespect of Aakhiro.

I couldn't have said it better Siren :D:D:D

Seriously I have read the comments earlier and I was like honestly is that what people thought is being discussed in these new topics "Sex"!!! I mean there are even stories of people during the Prophet (peace be upon him) asking more intimate and personal questions related to their sex life, which again not something we have even touched on here...There is no shame in people seeking knowledge in the right way rather than to act in ignorance due to fear.

Thank you for the entertaining topic and I would look forward to reading your other topics.

ps. I am going to keep in touch via pm.

Bee bye SS

Scorpion, lol please do. I shall be asking about what you thought of you know what. I look forward to hearing your enjoyment. Which you no doubt will! Hehehe

Abtigiis   

When I said Sheh and Val work in tandem in the other thread, I haven't even read this! Now, see! I love my hunch. Or rather my insiders in SOl!

Ibtisam   

The_Siren, there is a difference between asking a question for the purpose of knowledge, for there is no shame in the pursue of knowledge and all questions are perfectly valid. Laakin, I think you presented a situation which ultimately paved the way for all the perverts of SOL to resurface.

P.s. There is no such thing as men don't come in, in fact they are more likely to come in if you tell them not to. Wa waax waararsan. In any case I’m sure you will learn that if you want to ask something, without the people getting their niggis in a twist, you should hide it and bury it in other large threads such as troll corner or the Male free Zone, a short discussion will follow and then the issue is long forgotten. However if you make a thread, people think meeshu maa maasjid, they’ll be coming back nonstop and taking off in all sorts of directions which you never intended it to go.

Serenity:

The Siren is very good at sending out PDF of this business, if you are so interested ask her for it, she will be happy to. I am trying to save you from the minds of some on here icon_razz.gif