Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Women only may enter....men be warned....

Abtigiis   

Dear Siren

I was a young man many, many moons ago. I object to that label, except when I am in with the task of teaching an expeditious young explorer what is like to find the right nerves in mystical oneness. There, one would be thinking if the grey hair is indeed grey at all, or pehaps dyed for vogue conformity. You will be disappointed if you expected a cry though. You will have to bear the roars of a he-lion. That should get you focused and move you out of this fixation with fantasies!

On a cordial note, you are most welcome to seek knowledge from a representative of somali men. A representative of real men who, unlike those the wayward Paris of SOL (the nefarious Nephisso) talked about, do not just turn and snore or lit one light when done. There are millions of Faarax's who could be caring and compassionate, who could acknowledge what the Eve had given, and who could hold her with the hot embrace of hands that worked in the desert.

But they ought not do it the scottish-boys way with effusive babe-I-feel-that crap, or the dread-locked Jamaicans way with uplifting muscle display! It can be done with naa-soo durug or looking for her in the darkness with your handed extended whispering ku away, xageed joogtaa!! The intention matters more than the words!

Xaliimo's here, including MS-DD (for all her pronounced expertise), still seem to think Somali men are not upto it when it comes to such matters.

What more sensitivity do you expect than being given Dahad from Dubai hours before the big browl? Only Somali's do that, as far as I know!

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Foolxumo:

I have cried on ocassion after exremely passionate and powerful love making. It's as if the physical/mental experience just carried over to such an explosive level, that the orgasm simply was not enough of a release (even though it made me see stars). The love/emotions and the passion associated with the physical act of 2 souls becoming one was simply unexplainable, and the tears were "good tears".

I will say that on these ocassions, it has been with someone I loved with all my heart, and the whole experience was just kind of overwhelming. And happy Aaahhhh ....... such sweet memories.

Sure makes me wish I could experience that again in this lifetime

Tears of joy and satisfaction!

You remind me of Saalax Qaasim's song. Awlaad jacayl ku dhalata, udgoonkaad ku garataa.

Ma habeenkii arooskaa habeenkaasi?

Ms DD   

SOL became bit risque lately. I wonder what Ibti has to say about it :D

A&T

This xaliimo is innocent of your insinuations.

Originally posted by Foolxumo:

Xamar gale ..habeenkaas habeen xusid mudan waaye .....hada aanba oyn gaaray marka so xasuustay lol

btw, are you male or female? Kinda hoping you're male to blow away 'what makes a man' misconceptions. :D

DD, got your msg. It's alright, I was cheering from up above. LoL. The kinkiest thing I've seen in a while. Ghetto Love. Mwahaha. :D:D

Ms DD   

loool sheh.. In hindsight..I am embrassed..but I got some for all the single ladies, all the single ladies, put your hands up.

Foolxumo is labadaba... But waxuu u badanyahay nin. I got the feeling a while back when he said "gabar ayan ku qabtey".

Having said that, i like him/her this way!

Ibtisam   

Ms DD, since you ask what I think.

A wise and saintly rich man, sensing his approaching death, called his son to his side and gave him these instructions:

"My son, I shall be leaving you very shortly. On the day when I die, and they have washed my body and come to wrap it in the shroud, I want you to put one of my socks on my foot. This is my final request of you."

Soon after this, the old man did indeed die, leaving behind his goods and property, his children and his dependents. Family, friends, acquaintances and neighbours attended his funeral.

The body had been washed and was almost completely wrapped in the shroud, when the son remembered his father's wish.

Finding one of his old socks, he handed it to the washer of the dead, saying,

"In accordance with my father's last request, please put this sock on his foot."

"That is quite impossible:' Said the man." Such a thing is utterly impermissible in Islam. I cannot act against the Sacred Law.

" Despite this valid objection, the son insisted,"

That was my father's final request; it must certainly be carried out.

"The washer of the dead was unmoved."

If you won't take my word for it," he said, "go and ask the mufti. He will confirm what I tell you, that it is not permissible. "

Holding up the funeral, they consulted the mufti, preachers and scholars, all of whom declared that this was not permissible in Islam.

Just then, an aged friend of the deceased interrupted the debate with these words to the son:

"My boy, your late father entrusted me with a letter which I was to hand over to you after his departure. Here, this letter belongs to you."

So saying, he gave him an envelope. Taken by surprise, the boy opened the envelope and read out the contents of his father's letter.

"My son, all this wealth and property I have left to you. Now you see: at the last moment, they won't even let you give me an old sock to wear. When you yourself come one day to be in my condition they will also refuse to let you keep anything but your shroud. Eight yards of shroud are all you will be able to carry over from this fleeting world into the Hereafter. So pull yourself together and be prepared. Spend the fortune I have left you, not for the satisfaction of vain desires, but in ways pleasing to Allah, that you may achieve honour in both worlds."

May the mercy of Allah be upon us all. Aameen. What about us? What preparation have we done for the hereafter?? [source unknown, e-mail]

every soul shall taste death and it is only on the Day of Judgement that you will be given your rewards in full. Whoever is saved from the fire and entered into Jannah shall truly be successful. The life of this world is merely an enjoyment of deception.' Surah al-Imran(3):185

Imagine our words in SOL will be used either for or against us.

Ms DD   

Truer words have never been spoken. I will keep my counsel on these issues from now on.

Timely reminder hon.

Aaliyyah   

I agree that some Solers are out of hand, people get a grip.

Eight yards of shroud are all you will be able to carry over from this fleeting world into the Hereafter. So pull yourself together and be prepared

subhanalah that's precisely it...couldn't agree more. It was just yesterday when I was discussing death with my family members, for reminder purposes. How we are all heading there. So, it's pointless to simply focus on this world and neglect the here after. The best thing is balancing it, and giving more focus to here after so that we can live in peace eternity.

May ALLAH swt show us all the right path...

salaaam

Nephissa   

Am I the only one getting tired of Aakhiro isku xuux-siiska? :rolleyes:

A&T, maxaan kuu dhimay, walaal, that you just had to come and be so condenscending towards me FOR NO REASON?

Ibtisam   

^^^Probably :rolleyes: and the only one who terms it as "Aakhiro isku xuux-siiska" at that!

Shidaanka kuu siita weyena manta icon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

Paris Hilton aka Naphisso, :D:D

meel aad igu xaal marisay gara maayo, sidiii inagoo isugu fiican aad ii dabar goysay! Waxbase kama qabo inaan kuu qaado "inagaa isku wacnaynee, maxaad iiga wareegtay". :D:D

This was an interesting read until those two goody-two-shoes decided to splash some cold water on the rising sexual tension! Spoiled sports. :rolleyes:

Nephissa   

Hah, waxaa ii cayday b/c "waan kaa wareegtay?" Bitterness is wasted energy, my brotha! Too bad. I actually liked you, and am a bit disappointed you had to copy the words of -->your<--nemesis...ridiculous! Don't tell me a pea brain like you could not think of anyone worse than the little brainless bimbo to compare me with..

@A&T