Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Women only may enter....men be warned....

LOL@ that the responses. Excellent ladies keep them coming (giggles her heart out) I see we've all been busy in my absence eh? See what happens when one works late? Ah well better late than never..

LOL Cynical lady- such an astute evaluation, I like your blunt honesty, its quite refreshing and humorous but is it that you just can’t stand emotional people in general or weeping men in particular?

Che- is that a lewd wink a proposition? (lifts and amused brow)

Valenteenah- LOL –Ouch- Not the tree hugging type I take it then?

Scorpian- LOOOOOOL- My god woman, not only have you answered my question with the seriousness its due but you’ve managed to even surpass my theoretic scenarios by implementing a few experiments yourself. Weldone indeed.... Psst, LOL@Sweat or tears-indeed who’d even know the difference in the heights of passion eh? I get ya (winks lewdly)

Ms DD- I come from London- a cess pool of degradation and dissipation, plus a selfaware woman? I like that LOL- (High fives her)

A&T -(Smiles) Judging from your extremely over excitable comments I think its safe to say that you’re more than a little antsy and are therefore simply looking for a way to air out these trapped feelings of sexual tension by being purposefully provocative and insolent all at the same time. Especially when there was no need for such behaviour in the first place. It’s the only reasonable explanation I have for such a shameless public display of sexual frustration masquerading as an impassioned and witty response. Might I deign to advise you that in future if you feel your gonads are near bursting its (god for seen) limits do squeeze them compassionately for the sake of all women please. Because this will not do. Besides unless your in possession of a set of ovaries a cervix and vagina I would appreciate it if you’d leave the answers to those who do have them. It would save you a lot of energy. smile.gif

Haneefah- LOL Fine, I shall behave. But its more the inappropriate tears that I’m laughing at and not the act of erhem…..copulation. :D

Rudy- Dark glasses eh? Unfortunately Hollywood doesn’t always have the answer to all of life’s great mysteries.

Nephissa- LOL@growl, bite, and scratch- you make them sound like forest dwellers. Perhaps they are? Hehehehe

Goodir- LOL Ceeb, behave and be-gone from this place before our ovaries corrupt you any further than they have, run, while you still have some semblance of your virtue intact. I am kind today rejoice...now go (shoos him away)

Psst- Fair response LOL

sheherazade- YAY! Another let them weep lady Ku dhac! Nice to see that I’m not alone in my acceptance of sissy teared generosity. Oh and ignore the fellers, I can handle any horny boy who dares to venture into unknown waters...(winks) I appreciate you be my knight in shining amour though my lady (Gallantly kisses her on the back of the hand)

Senerity- LOL I dare say that if the lack of marital coitus doesn’t impel him to change his ways nothing will. Good thinking…

Fahima- LOL You never know, Somali dudes might actually have a sensitive side (they need only to have burning hot oil to be poured over their genitalia to instil a sense of masculine sensitivity)

Chocolate Honey- LOL@Ninku Ma Hindi baa? Hell I wouldn’t mind one bit if he sang “Sajaan” to me in bed while he soaked my diric with tears.

Nagwa- This tears before bedtime stories thing is not a phenonimone reserved only for our cadaan folks. Aprantaly it’s a universal thing. (giggles)….just don’t ask for statistic’s.

Cadaan- Beenta iska daaf saxeeb.

Ms DD – LOL you never know our skinny men may just surprise us with a bouquet drenched full of the tears of their affections. It’s best to always keep the faith (places and earnest hand on her heart)………..hehehe

Resistance- That is a possibility.

Paragon- I shall pretend to have read what you’ve written. LOL

Foolxumo- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL- I commend your honesty and strength of character to be one with your inner ‘masculine” susceptibility to all that is wonderous. In this case sex (tries to keep a straight face)

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

lol sheh you're one tough sister, carry on
:D

Haneefah I agree with you jazakaalah people draw the line as what's acceptable......

But, just to answer I find the whole scenario awkward, I would say he needs to c a therapist the man has some issuessss.....what a weirdo
icon_razz.gif

From Freudian perspective I would say the man had some tough childhood and he wasn't loved. So, this whole situation was overwhelming, in time he will adjust hahaha

salaam

LOL- Interesting take on Freud's theories. But what if he's perfectly well-adjusted as one individual can be? What then eh? Would you not dab his tears or rejoice in your womanly abilities to make him weep?

Aaliyyah   

Siren I would run with my life and divorce em the next day hahaha. Subhanalah a guy who cries? I mean it all depends on the context. Someone passed away and a man can cry ..that's okey. But, in the scenario you gave.. I wouldn't take it at face value and say oh hey I made him cry? am soo powerful loool....let him see a therapist sister, there's deeper issue going on...

salaam

Foolxumo- LOL, mayaa saxeeb adigu cashira kaa noo wad, waad igga reer magaal santahay. smile.gif

Aaliyah- LOL I love how your taking it so serious, I am greatly touched but such an earnest response but truly what if there was no insidious reasons for is uncontrolled emotions. Would you still be bothered? (giggles)- God am so lame. Ignore me I enjoy being a nuisance LOL

MZanzi   

sometimes the flood of sex hormones in the brain brings on an emotional release.oohin aan jirin ba iska imaan

Aaliyyah   

lol Nothing happens without a reason Siren....I would dig deeper....thats my 2 cents..

and you aint lame sister..just a bit too straight forward ..xaga xishoodka ku dadaal icon_razz.gif

Is that so? (Scratches her head) very intriguing indeed and it sounds somewhat plausible so by your calculations its the build up of these sex hormones which result in these kumbaya-my-lord hippy love-in tears?

MZanzi   

But its all good as crying removes excess stress-related chemicals from the body and serves the purpose of restoring the body’s chemical balance after a stressful or blissful event has occurred.

Remarkable, truly fascinating....now you must spread these ideas near and far so that our weeping brothers will not be cast from the bosom of their wives and beds.

Originally posted by Haneefah:

Subxanallah. Siren, you certainly come across as a sister on a mission! I would like to kindly ask of you to tone it down for the good of everyone.

Let's fear Allah subhanahu watacala and refrain from inappropriate and sinful discussions, Insha Allah.

Thank you.

P.S. Welcome to the forum
smile.gif

Salama alaykum,

I agree! Even online, there is a certain amount of hayaa to be had and observed.

This is quite a sickening topic subhan'Allaah.

Abtigiis   

Sheh's threats and Condescending attitue towards Goodir is to be rejected with the contempt it deserves! It is not an anomalie, but follows a pattern of self-indulgence and false feeling of importance. God forbid, but if she could go that far only with the miasmic title of a MOD, imagine what could have befallen on us should she happen to be one of our immediate managers?!! And dragging my name into her conversation with brother Goodir (who I can see is rageedi) was not wise of her.

Now to the screeching SIREN

Dear Sister, I have no problem with the fantasies of a restless filly who has the misfortune of working late into the night in what should be a cold place. But I feel I am obliged to look down on the acts of biologically miscegenated biped with the looks of a man! If, and when you decide to have a fair fantasy of what it is like to be with a loving man,then perhaps we will discuss seriously, without the need for me to have ovaries or other trailers to comment. Right now, I can only tell you if there is such a person who will weep in gratitude after doing it, it is someone who is living with a SERIOUS psychological and or phyiscal pain. Or perhaps the tears are that of a boy who just discovered what it is like to be a Man!

Despite your scenario-buliding, which is more akin to old wives’ tricks when feigning lost possessions, it is clear that such fantasies are coming from a deep sense of wanting; one which had me turing to sides with rage and guilt the whole of last night. "Are there no men there?" people could hear me shouting.

^-LOL oh the energy I can not help but find your little raging amusing if not a little adorable, plus you purposefully misunderstand a simple enough topic directed exclusively at women. Why not rest on your laurels friend and cut back on the Jesus juice you've seem to have consumed? Usually I'd like nothing better then to indulge the bruised sensibilities of an overtly self-important feller but I must leave you at present.

To conclude- all this foot stomping and harping is quite unseemly. Now behave young man and quiet down. smile.gif