Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Women only may enter....men be warned....

Maybe his mate txted him to let him know Arsenal won the Champions League for the 1st time and cannot admit to her that he was secretly txting his mate enquiring about the progress of the more significant game that he was missing out.

Paragon   

Originally posted by +FahIIma:

^ :rolleyes: :eek:
redface.gif

Che Juuq ha odhan, sidaad u arkayso meeshu way isku qasantee
smile.gif

Lol. Qasan oo weliba laban!

The_Siren, I think you should with-held your next installment of similar topics, for the cheesy romantic novels would be enough in here for some months to come.

Now as for the hypothetical question, the reasons might be many, but explanations to the women-folk should be expediently emotive. To give them a status, sense of importance and self-worth for the sake of vanity. smile.gif

That's all I have to say.

If a man is really want to have a jiggy with a girl and she says NO he can cry but why cry when you get what you wanted. miyuu ku yaraaday. :D muu six times sameeyo.

MZanzi   

I have cried on ocassion after exremely passionate and powerful love making. It's as if the physical/mental experience just carried over to such an explosive level, that the orgasm simply was not enough of a release (even though it made me see stars). The love/emotions and the passion associated with the physical act of 2 souls becoming one was simply unexplainable, and the tears were "good tears".

I will say that on these ocassions, it has been with someone I loved with all my heart, and the whole experience was just kind of overwhelming. And happy Aaahhhh ....... such sweet memories.

Sure makes me wish I could experience that again in this lifetime

Tears of joy and satisfaction!

Goodir   

Don't let me start with my lack-of-comprehension lecture,

You censor the word but enjoy the details? Freaky kinky mind. Say 'acuudu bilaahi min manyeeko' for a sec.

^you and A&T need help. Comprehension lessons wakhti uma hayo. She asked a hypothetical Q. Respond without making it personal- can you do that? The_Siren can handle herself; she deserves to see what some of you unimaginitive types have to vomit. Re-read the rules, been a member so long, for shame.

Goodir   

You are not alone. It is in the Somali gene. Most resort to threatening and violence when in position of authority. You are only a mod not a president of a parliament. Stop threatening people with violence.

Aaliyyah   

lol sheh you're one tough sister, carry on :D

Haneefah I agree with you jazakaalah people draw the line as what's acceptable......

But, just to answer I find the whole scenario awkward, I would say he needs to c a therapist the man has some issuessss.....what a weirdo icon_razz.gif

From Freudian perspective I would say the man had some tough childhood and he wasn't loved. So, this whole situation was overwhelming, in time he will adjust hahaha

salaam

Originally posted by Goodir:

You are not alone. It is in the Somali gene. Most resort to threatening and violence when in position of authority. You are only a mod not a president of a parliament. Stop threatening people with violence.

Waad edeb darantahey. Don't expect an explanation or an apology. Move on.

Goodir   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Waad edeb darantahey. Don't expect an explanation or an apology. Move on.

No I won't expect an apology. I sense it is not in your nature to accept and apologize for being short with people. Only super humans do that. I expect more insults and flying shoe.

I can determine when I move to the next topic; unless mod threatens me. Are mods entitled to threaten then insult if asked about it?

Che: You must have received your share of that dna.