Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Women only may enter....men be warned....

Originally posted by Goodir:

Acuudka! Naag la soo shir tagtay xalay baa la isoo *****.

I must be witnessing first phase akhiro zamaan.

lool. naagaha somali way ilbaxeen saxiib, get with the program and let em do their thang.

[ March 10, 2009, 06:28 AM: Message edited by: sheherazade ]

Abtigiis   

If Siren has met a thirsty man,just released from prison, it is her luck and she should be grateful for helping him release that toxic he kept in the correctional edifice. But, no REAL man cries for getting relived!!!

^The girl just asked a question, must you be insulting in your response? :mad:

Talking about hypothetical questions of this nature with Somali men is an exercise in futility Siren.

As for the topic - I would tell him I hate to make him cry - so no more knocking boots unless he can contain himself.

Abtigiis   

Serenity,

Salaams sister. waan kuu xiisayba. No one knows what I have been into. Although I see that bankrupt Arab-Ngonga, who all along posed as a friend was spoiling my name saying "wuu u mulay!"

As to the girl, it is a silly question and a silly question only gets a silly answer. Fisrt of all, she should tell us if the man is a somali or a follower of the sciences of reggae ragamuffins with parochial attitudes, puffing of marijuana, sniffing of tobacco, and wearing of dreadlocks-a common identity among those who renged on common sense and manhood! If he is the latter, I can't speak for them.

If he is a somali, then, they she is in touble. She has met a deranged moron. And what she is mistaiking for his tears could well be his cantaf!!!

Anyway, who knows if she is the one who cried in delirium? and who knows she is a damsel in distress, immensely proud someone has dusted up parts of her that has not seen the light of a proper hand for long. Could this be her way of expressing her longing? I don't know.

I would think this in my head...

What 1.the beep kind of a weirdo have I married

2. Oh get a grip you blooming sissy your creeping me out

while looking into his beautiful eyes with the most gentle "I adore you" gaze known to mankind.

If it is once in a while thing I would feel a badass after all what woman wouldnt want to be a goddess in bed?

But should the DUDE starts tearing-up everytime he does the deed, talking about it feels SO GOOD :eek: , I'll tell him to MAN-UP. Oohin kulahaa, Ninku Ma Hindi baa? :rolleyes:

Abtigiis   

Faheema,

ma imikaa foodley biyo-duulis ah warkeed in laga doodo la gaadhay??????/Ma taas ayaad leedahay halaga aamuso!! Kula haa Bom!Bom! ayuu yidhi. Ma waxaasaa sheeko nin weyn ah?

Faheema.   

A&T, maya...jawaabtaadii hore baa ku filnayd. Imika waad la sii qasatay. Lakiin, going by your repute, the second response isn't surprising smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ There was a reason why she put the title there, saaxib. Waa sheeko dumar! Ama oyee so that she thinks her stab in the dark has finally found flesh, ama meesha ka bax.

(welcome back by the way).

Nagwa   

lool siren horta are you talking about a white dude mise somali sheekada noo dhik dhik ma ku fahmine btw crying during the bed acudubilah ma naag ba anyhow i think meeshan qof walba wuxxu maqlo oo arko ayuu ku soo qoraa

Baluug   

^ :D

I was wondering how many posts I'd have to read before someone mentioned white guys :D Trust me, this is something I've never heard about. The only reason I can think of a guy crying after sex is because his appendix burst but he needed some jiggy jiggy before he went to the hospital. :D

Ms DD   

Liiban

The white guy ..they mean he is more sensitive, caring and adventurous. Somali bloke isnt just that sensitive and he is about as adventurous as frog jumping into bowl of murky water ;)