Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Women only may enter....men be warned....

After much soul searching I’ve decide to dash all to the wind and to actually make this risqué topic

Now try to imagine this scenario…

After a blissful night of halal marital coupling you roll off your hubby, rest your head in contentment on your pillow with a sly smile on your face only to find your cheeks and thus pillow wet with your hubbies sobbing tears of glory. By now you turn to him and his weeping turns into a full on tear-fest and your taken a back, a little disturbed and a very anxious to know what the matter is.

You ask "what’s the matter darling? Has your mother died? Has the waraantee on the car ran out? have I (gulps) hurt you?” only to be met with quite sniffling “No, it’s nothing dear, its just… its just that it feel so good- you know the "BOOM, BOOM, BOOM I want you in my room" (aka sex) that I couldn’t help but cry. (sniffle)

Now at this point several thoughts are running through your mind and these maybe a couple of those things…

1. What the beep kind of a weirdo have I married

2. Oh get a grip you blooming sissy your creeping me out

3. Tears eh? (followed by a grin and a mental Fonzie styled strut of your shoulders and flicking back of your hair) I must be real good :D

Or...

4. Guess that means you’re not quite the dry eyed, cold hearted, bloody sucking, evil of a vampire my mother claimed you to be.

Which one would you be closer to I wonder? LOL

Now I know you must be thinking me mad asking such a question but honestly yesterday I was having the most weirdest discussion with my colleagues when this topic of men crying before during and after sex came up. Don’t ask how, but it did. I couldn’t stop laughing at the idea but it kinda got me thinking….

Would the idea of a man crying either during or after sex truly bother me? No really. Would I laugh in his face and have trouble keeping a straight face? Yes I would but I don’t think I’d have a problem with the sissy tears much …

I mean If my love feels the need to express himself through the sensitively receptive salty tears of unabashed emotion, then like Shakespeare once said - if tears be the food of love “cry on” (Secretly continues to cackle)

Now what I’d like to know is…would you ladies be so generous to drink in your husbands cries or would you kick him in the nuts and demand that he “man-up”? whatever that should entail.

So what do you ladies think of dudes crying after before or during intercourse?

I would also like to ask that we treat this topic with all the serious intellectual discussion that we can afford its not often such a gravely opportune gem of a topic is brought forth. So leave the school boy and girl giggles at the door please.

(Tries to contain her cackles of witch like laughter)

Ladies to cry or not to cry that is the question….Discuss

17_unskilled_single_dad_taking_care_of_a

Hi Siren, you are a delight.

Considering your scenario, I would probably try to wee standing up or watch a bit of footie to balance things out. The universe has to be put to rights, you see. Can't have gender lines blurring.

Also, the weeping plonker will have to make his own breakfast and wash his own clothes from there onwards.

A crying man? Hell no. The only appropriate time when a man is allowed to cry in my books involves death (even then, it has to be a close relative one/close friend) so, I will have to say kick him in the nuts and demand that he mans up. However, holding that against him for the rest of his life mhhh sounds somewhat attractive....

It’s awful that we have this image of what a man ought to be (hegemonic masculinity) and any-man who falls short is rendered less of a man, just like women men are not homogenous, but we seem so ready to enforce this one standard of what a ‘man ought to be’ and risk marginalising the rest hence not allowing them to be truly themselves I.e. tears and all, will crying make him less of a man? Or is crying a privilege reserved only for women? Guess not but can i handle a man who cries? NOPE I CANT, i have serious issues with a man talking about feelings let alone crying.

Okay let me move the sandwich out of my way, this is serious, must write serious reponse :D with intelligence undertones.

Hmm well let say if the tears are just mere tears the kind just running across his cheeks and there is no shoulder shaking, or god awful noises...Then my first reaction would be tears eh that's kind of interesting, totally boast to the ego, and knowing me I would try to conduct an experiment and have sex immediately again to see if he tears up again ;)

If he is going to be a crier every time we do it, and again it's only streaking tears, what the heck I would just close my eyes and I am sure I wouldn't be able to tell if he is sweating on me or crying on me :D

Now if we are talking about sobbing his eyes out and he cries every time we have sex, then I would have to help him control that urge...We would make out and as soon as he feels tears are coming we going to stop...Several session like that I am sure his tear would dry up and all will be well with us :D

I just had a thought maybe when he gets the urge I can blow in his eyes, that should stop the tears from coming out, right :confused: I guess we would need a volunteer to test it out

If I can think of anything more I let you know.

bee bye SS

Ms DD   

I would think that I was the ultimate sex goddess! Enchanting yet controlled, seductive yet sophisticated. In fact, no depth of vocabulary would adequately describe how good I am...that is if he cries out of gratefulness and not because someone stepped on his nut accidently!

Where does this Siren come from anyway! Corruption.com dheh!

Allow Che and Duceysane ha soo gelin mahaan :D

^LooooooooooooooooooooooooL...I was gonna say nothing, but question would be to you only, how do one step on his nuts unless if there were ropes involved. It's physically impossible.

LoooooooooL@Faheema

Waa habeen xalay tagay inuu waxaas oo kale u ooyo.

Xaa waxa horta :D

I have theory not about waxa, but what would make Somali man cry, but meesha wa lagu kala tagayaa :D

My seven year old nephew was crying uncontrollably last night. I politely informed him that if he didn't stop that I would give him something to cry about.

That's what I feel about men and tears. It is never okay. Straight from the womb.

Haneefah   

Subxanallah. Siren, you certainly come across as a sister on a mission! I would like to kindly ask of you to tone it down for the good of everyone.

Let's fear Allah subhanahu watacala and refrain from inappropriate and sinful discussions, Insha Allah.

Thank you.

P.S. Welcome to the forum smile.gif

Nephissa   

^ Party pooper! icon_razz.gif

bahahaha too funny Siren. Cry aa? I've never heard of it, and can't really understand why a man would, unless he's crying over guilt or something.

Gee Ms DD, too full of yourself aren't ya? Maybe it's 'OMG I will never get those 2 seconds of my life back again' ..kinda tears ;)icon_razz.gif

Hadaad nin Somali ah ka sheekaynaysaan ...Waa habeen xalay tagay inuu waxaas oo kale u ooyo.

ahhahah Faheema, I so feel you on that one..Somali men are not suppose to cry during sex, they're suppose to growl, bite, and scratch! Then afterwards, roll over and fall asleep or have a cigarette.. :Dicon_razz.gif . People who cry during xaax-da obviously didn't use enough energy during sex cause they have enough energy ay ku oo-ooyaan.. kkkk!

Goodir   

Acuudka! Naag la soo shir tagtay xalay baa la isoo *****.

I must be witnessing first phase akhiro zamaan.

[ March 10, 2009, 06:28 AM: Message edited by: sheherazade ]