Sign in to follow this  
barliin

WHAT DO MEN WANT

mrKacKac   

cambuulo iyo sekshuwal healin, if we get that out of the way, then we can do all the other luvy luvy type of stuff you ladies want. but remember..good cambuulo!!!!

------------------

nin dooli dilay , dad muus u daahaa. lol*

Hibo   

Personally i want some one who can communicate well, respects me, and my parents willing to share everything even if it is the cooking or cleaning th house..not afraid to speak her mind, have a mind of her own....will tell me if anything is bothering her instead letting me guess what is wrong... and last but not least some one who ilaaheey ka cabsanayso

That is all..not asking that much.

Macsalaama.

EMPRESS   

MEN I DONT THINK THEY KNOW,YOU SHOW THEM LOVE OOOHH SHES TOO FIRST SHOW HIM YOU CAN FLEX IN BED DAMN SHES BEEN AROUND,POLITENESS DAMN SHES TOO SLOW BUT I CAN GUESS THEY LIKE HYPOCRACY YEAH NOW I GET IT PRETEND YOU DONT KNOW JUCK SH---T THEN YOU ARE ALRIGHT GUYS IM I RIGHT OR WHAT

Hibo   

u guys are making me laugh here.. i have seen the respect and all. but what i notice the most is all about the sex and food.

that is okay ladies feed him. and the sex well that is the fun part lol.. 24/7 if that what it takes to make him happy cwm20.gif ..... well peace out.. and keep this up i sure wanna know what my somali brothers want.. sallam. one luv all..

------------------

peace in the middle east.

QuruXley   

~~DAMN IS THAT ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE YALL (somali men) happy than im totally with it.~~

it makes our job just lot eazier if yall want 2 thangz that we allready love.i love to sleep out anyways....so if gonna stay in bed all day long it is fine with me.and cuunto? humm bring me some when u comming back to bed aight boo?

mac love ya too :D:D:D

Blessed   

Originally posted by Yam:

Most of all, I want my woman to be my Bestfriend before anything else.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, Ladies.. isn't Yam just cute :eek: :D

well my point is that

MAN WANTS NOTHING AT ALL

WHEREAS WOMAN WANTS EVERYTHING

i think no need to go around and look for the right answer. u can just figure out.

man wants nothing from woman.

to ladies. the lady who raised this question have never asked herself this question man is one who is complete in the human level. and woman is one who is incomplete . man can be independent whereas the woman cant.

apparantly, women have the needity.

we say that woman feed us ...have u ever raised the question who caused her to feed a kid. here is the answer: it is only him who made her to do feed. i think if there was no men the world would be meaningless.

underdog   

We all want something different, maybe I want a sex kitten who knows to keep her mouth shut and can cook a buffet while wearing nothing but stilletos and a thong. The next guy could want a woman than can support him and take care of his children. or maybe a strong woman who can earn money so he enjoy his khayilaad and satellite t.v.

Your question is like asking what kind of car do men want. Some of us know exactly what we want. Most of us, however, want something like that other guy has...maybe a little better with chrome rims.

Its a case by case situation.

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Its human nature to always want what you don't have. If I was a betting man, I'd bet that if any of you got the woman you described, you'd still have some problems. There is no perfect being, so the only way to be "happy" in life is to be content with what you have.

May Allah bless the Muslim Ummah

Senora   

Boyz_at_lovezone

Men want nothing, Puhleese. yeah right!! There has to be something,...... whether its good health, to prosper, to achieve your dreams, etc.

And that last comment, " if there were no men in this world, the world would be meaningless", LOL, it would go just the other way if women weren't around as well.

But i think i figured out what you really want...............(drums roll please).... its attention!

Gediid   

This question does not have a definitive answer but any man would love to have a woman who can fill in that void in his heart that only a woman can occupy.