Sign in to follow this  
barliin

WHAT DO MEN WANT

barliin   

lol play hard to get till ur mariied what a joke did u know that is the prblem with somali woman as soon they get married they think its over my darlings its only the begining that is when u need to look good

at all times but in our case we just our self's go thinking we have him that is it girl u need to look hot for him and for ur self he has to hurry home evey night just to see ya make him want to leve work and run to ya if u think good food is the unswer ur wrong if u think a dirac uunsi and a good perfume dose it then girl u got game

zalaaaam

nice-guy   

very good ques...but simple.

well..a rich man would want to marry about 52 virgins every 10 years, like saudi and kuwety royals do. but wat does a poor somali guy like me want from a woman,

well its simple as i said be4 i want a somali lady, tat has quality in terms of woman, rich in education, quantity in happines ( not those 70 face girls), somali in culture not westernised, very rich in iman and ofcourse unendless in love. if u think u ladies have, not all but even 2 of those things than u r a real woman,,,but the question is do u?

P.S. if u meet any of those requirements u can find my mobile number on 121 operators.....lol

Taqwa   

Assalamu Alaikum Wr Wb,

I think I speak for most muslimb brothers when I say, that we want a righteous wife that fears Allah and has the character of the prophets wife's. This is the greatest gift a brother can receive. I'll end this with the islamic greetings and the best of greatings. Assalamu alaikum to all. smile.gif

Hibo   

WELL,,WELL WELLL..I GUESS WOMAN KNOW A LIL BOUT WHAT WE WANT RIGHT? WRONG......LOL..

NOW SEE SOME OF YA'LL GOT SOME OF THE THINGS DOWN,, LIKE FOOD, RESPECT.ETC...

BUT SEE THOSE THINGS GO BOTH WAYS, YA'LL WANT RESPECT TOO,, AS WELL AS FEEDING YOW ASS..LOL..UNLESS OFCOURSE U ON A DIET..

BUT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, ASIDE FROM ALL OF THE THINGS MENTIONED, WHAT I REALLY WANT IS A WOMAN THAT I CAN KATTLE WIT AFTER I HAD A LONG DAY AT WORK OR AT SCHOOL, OR EVEN OUT DOIN SOMETHING FOR HER AND ME,, U KNOW THE TYPE OF KATTLING THAT U DO RIGHT AROUND THE EVENING HOURS, RIGHT BOUT 8-9, ON THE COACH. WATCHIN A MOVIE,, RIGHT AFTER U HAVE TAKING A FRESH SHOWER AND SHE PUTS ON YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME,AND SHE SMELLS SO GOOD U CAN ALMOST TASTE HER..

THAT RIGHT THERE IS WAT I WANT FROM A WOMAN ASIDE FROM RESPECT AND GOOD MEAL, CAUSE THAT RIGHT THERE, THAT'S LUV..THAT'S SOME MODA FACKIN EMOTIONS RIGHT THERE,,SHIIT!! I WOULD EVEN TRADE SEX FO DAT...

>>>> BUTT ENOUGH SAID..

------------------

.....ONE...LUV..YA'LL...

Hibo   

Yam,

where have you been all my life? Now I know why I have been single all these time........Because I was wait for you Yam.

You sound so ideal, I had something that suspiciously looked like tears in my left eyes......I think I am in love cwm37.gif

blue   

Never liked women who played hard to get. To me that is a sign of insecurity and weakness. As far as sex goes, seems to me that Somali women act like they don't want sex...please. What is the point of being together then? It is a part of it. Yeah!

One more thing. Those women who complain that if they have sex with a Somali guy he will talk about them I say to you bullshit! That is an excuse to date outside your community and hide your kinky sex endevours. cwm35.gif

Baydan   

cwm14.gif Nindheere that was touchy fact that you're so spiritual so into just connecting with your woman..I always thought for men sex was #1 guess ya proved me wrong.

I love that just hugging and cuddling..Could live with that forever..

Hibo   

Blue:

I recently got this txt and it made me laugh!

When French women hav sex, they say "oui, oui, oui!"

When American women hav sex, they say "yey, yey, yey!"

When Somali women hav sex, they say "cidna ha u sheegin!" cwm32.gif

It's jus a joke, so plz don't be offended cwm19.gif

Hibo   

MEN WANT TWO THINGS!!!

AND ANY WOMAN WHO DOESNT KNOW THIS..SORRY

2 THINGS...THE SLOGAN GOES LIKE THISl:

FEED ME AND SLEEP WITH ME...PERIOD,, IS THAT HARD...U GIMME THOSE TWO!>>U CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!..THATS IT..BARLIIN..SIMPLE

------------------

I LOVE ME FOR ME

[This message has been edited by Mursal (edited 04-30-2002).]

Hibo   

Barwaaqo: looooooooool... that was some funny stuff walaahi..loooooooooooooool.. " cidna ha u sheegin"... loooool.. its so tru...man hadii anigaba aan doortay inaan is dhigto...why care about other ppl... Ilaahey waa uu ii jeedaa...n I can't cheat him...ppl.. they can kiss my black a**!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

LOOL LLOLL LOL

BARWAAQO:

I THOUGHT SOMALI WOMEN SOUND LIKE AAAAAH IIIIIIH UUUUH WHEN THEY HAVING SEX BUT CIDNA HA'U SHEEGIN IS GOOD ONE TOO LOL.

PEACE.