Sign in to follow this  
barliin

WHAT DO MEN WANT

Abdinuur   

Spoil us...lol

Me...?...

Just a good woman that is missin' one eye or like weersho ah...

Have ya'll seen her? Tell her I say 'holla' wheneva you see her aight...1 luv

Abdinuur   

roze1.gif

How I Like My Women

Drama Free

Honest

Straight Forward

Fun

Intelligent

Sexy

Affectionate

Devoted

Independent

Loyal

Did I leave anything out?

Hibo   

I think they want Saxan Bariis and Baasto. And some1 that'll cook Canbuulo 4 them smile.gif

Right guys...lol

From a Sista

Hibo   

I think they want Saxan Bariis and Baasto. And some1 that'll cook Canbuulo 4 them smile.gif

Right guys...lol

From a Sista

Hibo   

good quetion.it is not about saxan bariis ah

and baasto, it is a lot more than that.it is

about sharing and caring for one another; it

is about parternership and sticking together

for good times and bad times.

Kowneyn   

We are to complete and compliment each other...we are two pieces that make whole...male and female...neither is complete with out the other...its the way ALLAAH wanted it...so we must return to him together and in harmony...the secret to acheiving this is islaam, imaan and ixsaan.

Kowneyn

Salaan...

Nova:

LoooL. Canbuulo waa laga dalacay nooh. Toogtaan waxaa rabnaa kuwaan soo socda. List-keey waxaa kusoo koobaa kaliya waxa ka dhaca qolka qaas ah oo information-kiis so restrict ah:

• Habeen walba inuu daliig jira waaye. Daliig la'aan abaar ahaa.
  • Markii ciyaarta habeenka bilaabaneyso, inaa dirac cusub oo kala nooc ah aa soo qaadatid waaye. It is the official uniform of the game. smile.gif
  • Masaajana soo qaad. Don't ask why we guys need it.
  • Markii game biloowdo, kaanbiyo aa ku jiri doonto in every ten minutes. Hadii ten minutes oo jaamac gaari karo bo.

Maanta intaas lee. Casharka waa sii soconaa.

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

lol

MMA, waxaa ii sheegtaani Maxaa waaye daliig? maxaa masaajo kuleelkeed ku faleyne? kuleylkii maa kaa dhamaadine adi? lol

Salaan...

Maano-Faay:

Iyaah, adoo maano cadeey eh maaba daliig aqaanin. Bas waaye. Dugsigii kasoo baxdey inii cashar cusub kuu furo waaye. Daliig yaa fasiri karo hee. smile.gif

Ani masaajo kuleel maba ka hadleynin nooh. Ani masaajadaa sheegaayi waxa waaye mid abuu uultime eh oo waqtigaan socdo.

Macsalaama!!

barliin   

waw if olny we new all you men wanted was bariis&basto things would have been better

we thought u wanted /love/ trust someone to share ur life to have and to hold till death or jaad do u part but bariis com on

redText

Hibo   

Hey people,

I am a women but the advice I've recieved from my brethrens goes something like this.

Firstly they will never actually be completely happy with you so don't stress about perfection. Secondly they really don't know what they want for example if you are are not affactionate then they want you to be and if you are then the doubt your chastity, they want you to be silent and when your silent your ignoring them, they want you to focus on them when you do it's to much and they need there space.

But there are some issue's that you can figure out about a mans needs and wants.

(All this is assumiing he's your husband aight xalaal)

1. sex when he wants it not when you want it and when it's done men in general don't like to see you up in there face yapping. If you follow this rule my sis you wont have to worry about when you want it cuz likely hood is he'll want it all the time. When it's done Run quick take a shower and freshen up kind of like nothing really happend cuz to them once it's done it's done sis.

2.Food the key to a mans heart is his stomach it's a rule of thumb.

3. Respect him he will respect him.

4. Be to him like his slave he will become yours.

5.GET A LIFE. Don't make it seem like you have nothing else to do with your time.

6.Look good clean.

7.Smell good.

8. And most importantly smile.

For the unmarried sisters.

9.Play hard to get till your married.

10. Be in love but not as much as he is in love with you.

Hibo   

Believe it girls, you can have all the success in the world, but without having that significant other by your side, telling you 'have a great day babe' is rubbish. Men want sweet women, not a nagger, not a woman who argues from dawn to dusk. So don't trash us, Love us. There's more to life then Baasto/Bariis and Love Making. Most of all, I want my woman to be my Bestfriend before anything else.