Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Tel me nomads did i get played by guy Y...u be the jugde

Magnoona-girl you excatly answered my questions. I am hear laughing about the trueth you put out.

That we ladies like the once we can't get. It's not we can't get them but we like that teasing part of the chase....It's not alot of fun..guy x kinds...but they are soo sweet...insha allah...i hope we all win though..hopefully allah doesn't punish us....lol.

anyways....why do we choose bad boys...over nice guys?

A7LA-SHU   

im glad i was any help honey...

and for ur second q well how wouldn't love bad boys even if we make our moms young they would go for them too hahaha lol.. for reals the only reason we go for bad guys is coz they know how to talk, is all about the talk..

u know how nice guys they all about what u want girl just say i'll do it for ya, and we like oh shit i know i can have him so why bother, while for mr bad guy here is like girl u better come n get me or else im gone and we like oh nah no other girl is gonna have him, and that girl is gonna be me and so on...

let me tell u the funnies thing i have done. a year ago i met this guy right he was lil bit older than the guys i would go for, but he sure was sweet and would call 3 times a day, and tell me how cute smile i have, how pretty i looked, and to be honest at first i liked the attention but after while all that compliment got annoyin.. and had to tell him to get lost n leave me alone.

n girl i thought i grew out of dat but to this day if i see nice guy i'll be like agh get lost and go for bad guy how sad lol....

i know lots of ppl gonna be like say what. but just being honest...

shyhem   

Lol@SCORPION SISTA

Here i'm and so far i don't like what i see.I think fine sista should be sued for emotional damage by the first guy and the second guy should just avoid her by any means.

I'm not sure where the hell this world is heading to but i'ved noticed life was good when we had only gold diggaz,nowadays we have proud platinium diggaz.

Finesista

Something is missing here,u can't take a man's money for six months without paying the price epecially when u say he wanted to buy u a car unless u're talking about a toy car bought @ToysRUS.U may not love him,but atleast there was some favours u were giving him to keep the constant flow of whatever mr nice was showering u with.

underdog   

Finestsista,

I'm sorry to say this but,your "flex" on the second guy was kind weak. I only say this because thats the only time the words "minor" and "immature" come into play.

But we all learn from our mistakes, right? Keep learning, sooner or later you'll have the game down cold and you can run the perfect "hoodwink" on an unsuspecting victim.

As for Victim..err..I mean guy #1, you took that ride as far as it was going and you got of the bus. You shouldn't "feel" guilty about leading him on because "are". Try and build a guilt-proof scheme. as for him, the best you can do make him a "no fly zone"---> that means stay out of his airspace, the damage is done.

lol   

FinestSista: I am not sure if someone saw this story of yours as I did. But this is my thinking, if its harsh I am sure you are not gonna take it to the heart, and if its nice well waa sidii la rabay oo si lagu daray..sax! :D

Anyways Guy X you did him wrong, and I am glad you admit that is a good sign. As for as how you should handle him goes, well you owe him alot.. so start by taking him to dinner once or twice a month. Just talk with him and be the friend that you were willing to be in the first place. And then let nature take its toll and time tell your story...

For guy Y: To me it seems like he was either married or in a serious relationship and was cheating. Because regardless of how old a girl is Somali men never consider them as a minor... No offense guys but its the Hard truth ;) . So sista to me just run away from him as fast as you can. He is No GOOD.

And in future if you meet a guy that shows you how much he cares about you by being there for you regardless of your attitute plzzz give him the chance.. Nice men are hard to find these days. This is the motto I live by everyday " If a guy treats me like a queen I shall treat him like a king and if he treats me like a b**** then I shall treat him like a piece of S***"

Anyways that is my two cents! Good luck

Hahahah, you had me laughing hard Hibo. Damn i never thought of that...Him being married or in seriouse relationship. Damn girl i be fasting my shoe laces then..lol.

As far as i know i should stay away of guy x..because....only my presence would bring pain...girl he didn't want anything..but marriege...he only wants me no one else...can't be friends with him if i can't help him right....beside....i love him like a blood brother..get the hint... ;)

Anyways....i hear all of ya. aiight....keep it comin...i be reading all !

SHYHEM COME OVER HERE LET ME CHECK YOUR TEMPERATURE.....R U OKAY DUDE? HMMMM I EXPECTED A BIT MORE HEAT OR FIRE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: WELL THAT'S OKAY I GUESS, EVEN U GOT TO BE NICE SOMEDAYS...THANX FOR THE EFFORT THOUGH....BEE BYE.

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calykum

finestsista,

I think "played" is an understatement, i don't know if what i am going to suggest has already been suggested considering the fact i have only read your posts and a few others.

I say let go them both.....okay, reason being

Mr x wants a relationship you want a friendship those two just don't combine.

Mr y despite the fact he sounds like a jerk i really think you were a joke to him....sorry girl thats just the vibes i got :D .

Second reason he seems to have some sort of apgraphobia towards Somali people.......not a good sign if a guy like that was so desperate to escape without being seen he obviously trying tot hide something unplesant.....maybe his evil intentions. :eek:

Salam

;)