Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Tel me nomads did i get played by guy Y...u be the jugde

Hey ya'll i am here scratching my head thinking what happened to this part of my life. My love life...anyways here it goes....

I always have had hard time letting people now about my feeling...meaning if i guy says he likes me and i see him as a brother....it is hard for me to tel him tht. One eg. This guy (guy X)liked me alot....he know that my mind was foced on other stuff...but he thought with all the money he can spend on me....da rides he can give me that i would see him. He told me how he felt "ILoveU" so many times. I enjoyed the ride to school...I enjoyed the food when i was hangry....but that was all. I never gave him kiss or anything. He even wanted to buy me a car if i go out with him. Anways...he was not what i looking for! I really was hurt i couldn't feel the same way. Morely i hated the fact i lead him on for 6 months...without promisin anything..but still taking advantage of the rides. Finaly, i brought all my strengh told him....i don't feel same way...and i always be here for u. He was realy hurt....I left him in the car stunnd went to my gals house even though he said..don't leave i don't want to be alone.....i felt wat he meant....read the other scene.

I met this guy .....from the start....i knew i liked him.....everything about him matter of fact. to me he was funy, educated,cute, seemed to have good personaly. We went out to one date..we had fun...we liked it...we talked on the phone....could see he was really interested to get to know me....this is the same time i am talking to the nice guy...to me i thought it doesnt' matter because the nice guy i see him as brother. Anways the nite i told the nice guy we can't be nothing more....i invited the guy i liked to come visit me...he lives about 20 min way..in another city. The hole nite...i felt sick...for what i put through guy X(nice guy..concidering...he bought me flowers the day before)...wallahi...i had no physical attraction what so ever with guy X(nice guy)....anyway...guy Y..he had crazy chemistry, i was so attracted to him, the way he talkes, looks, gets mad everything drove me crzy. On the phone when he was coming down..i told him..we be hanging with my girl and her guy at her house.....but it turned out she wasn't home. He reached my city to find the plane changed...he got soo pissed off..calling me a lier. I haven't seen him for a month...he was saying he is gonna go back to his city...when he called me on the cell. Despirate to see him....i told to come to my house that my father wasn't going to come he went away with his friends to another city. He sweared me and i didn swear....(feeling bad). He came to my house...i quickly put him in the basement....wallahi..afried dad would walk in....then i told him the story...we left after 1min..he run out. He didn't say anything...that incident....we went to a restuarant...we were having so much fun..he was telling me that he likes me alot...and talking about our relationship...then i looked at my watch and told him..how i got it as a gift...he guessed it was a guy..then i just said.."i felt sorry for that guy that i broke his heart...two days a go".....his hole attitude changed.....he didn't want to kis me anymore...he said i was playing him.....i swore to him i wasn't. He brought good q ...why did i except his gift..if i didn't want him...true!...anyways..we started arguing..then...he brought up about me lying about my dad not being home..and my friends.....he said he didn't trust...me. He took me home...there was black car coming out of the drive way...he said are they somalians.,..even though i new they were...i pretened they were not..because i didn't want to let him go mad....they were...he got sooo scared...he speedeed out...so they wouldn't catch him. He yelled at me..saying what if that was my dad....my mentality is so different then his...i was like chill guy...we were not doing anything first ..second...u made ur self suspicious. He was so mad...i went home...didn't call him...after 2 days call him...he said.."there never be us"......concidence.. i don't know...did i gt played? funny wallahi i was scared of that..."what goes around comes around"...damn why did it had to be da man i liked. His older than me 8 years. He also said i was a minor...hated it...but tried to appoligize it is not working out on the phone. This man to discribe is the business type...clean cut brother. He said he doesn't trust me..that when someone lies ....that is a turn off.. I lied..not purposely...but i wanted him to come after he threated to go back.

My question to the nomads

to guy X....he doesn't want to be friends .....how should i make up for all the pain i caused....what should i do to pay back for leading him on?

How should i appoligize..without giving hint ..i want him?

It seems all my girls can keep there man....what have i done in these two scenarios..that was No's.?

Guy Y..do you think it's still possible to try work thinks out? If yes...How should i show him i am not minor..that i am mature?

Guy....how should i try to get him back without lookign desprate.....? He told me he wants only to be friends...he made that affermitive(clear)

Gals and Guys help me for once be strong enough to straighten things out get what i want please feel free to give me seggetions....walahi..i never wanted to turn the scenerious this way. Waht am i doin wrong?

LuCkY   

HEY GIRL, LOOKS LIKE TO ME U DONE DIGGED URSELF A HOLE SO DEEP U MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GET OUT OF IT,

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND U MIGHT BE ABLE TO WITH SOME HELP AND SUGGESTIONS FROM THE NOMADS AND UR SELF.

TO GUY X(NICE GUY) I AM NOT REALLY SURE HOW U CAN MAKE UP FOR THE PAIN U CAUSED HIM...BUT IF I WERE U I WOULD TRY TO TALK TO HIM AND TELL HIM WHAT THE DEAL IS AND THAT UR LOVE DOESNT COST A THING-HENCE HE WAS TRYING TO LURE U IN-TO LIKE HIM BY SPENDING MONEY ON U;HE REALLY DID NOT NEED TO DO THAT:LET HIM KNOW IF U CAN OR WANT TO. AND MAYBE HE DOESNT WANT TO BE FRIENDS BECAUSE HIS FEELINGS FOR U ARE TOO STRONG AND HE IS REALLY HURT. LET HIM KNOW THAT IT WAS WRONG OF U TO LEAD HIM ON LIKE THAT (AND FOR SIX MONTHS! DAMN GIRL!) AND MAYBE IN TIME HE WILL UNDERSTAND, WHO KNOWS? AND ONE MORE THING-APOLOGIZE TO HIM-I MEAN DIRECTLY LET HIM U DID HIM WRONG AND U REALLY DIDNT WANT THINGS TO TURN OUT THE WAY THEY DID.

SCENARIO NO NOs: WHAT U DID TO GUY X(NICE GUY) WAS NOT FAIR AND TO LEAD HIM LIKE THAT FOR SIX MONTHS-NOW THATS JUST CRUEL.YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE(THATS JUST MY OPINION)AND MAYBE HE WOULD'VE STILL OFFERRED TO GIVE U RIDES-I MEAN THATS NOT A COMMITTMENT OR ANYTHING-IT DOES REQUIRE OR GURANTEE HIM A RELATIONSHIP WITH U-LOVE- IF HE GIVES U RIDES. THE GIFTS ARE A LITTLE TOO MUCH IF U ASK ME. LITTLE, INEXPENSIVE ARE OK BUT HE PROBABLY THOUGHT U WOULD COME AROUND IF HE KEPT BUYING U GIFTS.

AS FOR GUY Y...HE FEELS HE DOESNT TRUST U AND ON SOME LEVEL I UNDERSTAND WHY HE FEELS THE WAY HE DOES BUT I GUESS IF U WERE HONEST WITH HIM MAYBE IT WOULD HAVE TURNED OUT DIFFERENTLY-BUT I GUESS WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT NOW.

GUY Y... ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT

IT IS PROBABLY POSSIBLE FOR U GUYS TO WORK THINGS OUT BUT I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING THAT U DID THAT MADE U LOOK LIKE A MINOR OR IRRESPONSIBLE-MAYBE U GUYS ARENT COMPATIABLE. JUST TRY TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM MAYBE HE WILL SEE THAT U ARE NOT A LIAR OR IMMATURE. AND AS HE MADE IT CLEAR HE DOESNT WANT TO BE ANYTHING MORE THAN FRIENDS SO MAYBE U SHOULDNT TRY TO BE MORE THAN THAT-FOR THE TIME BEING.I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT PERSUE A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GUY THATS OLDER THAN ME EIGHT YEARS AND THATS JUST ME AND I AM NOT SAYING THAT U SHOULDNT EITHER. THERE IS JUST A BIG GAP-IN EVERYTHING U KNOW.

This is nice soap opera......lol just kidding

I don't mean to be harsh , i really can't sympathize with yu considering how yu treated mr X aka nice guy. Yu just created another bad boy. Yu know wat they say bad boys used to be nice, thats till some chick pissed them off...lol

Mr Y just dissed yu da same way yu dissed mr X.....Wat goes around comes around..lol

Finest sister, sorry to say this but I don’t think you disserve this name, guess why.

Two, I absolutely disagree for you going back mr.X (guys like that really piss me off) anyways, like you say “what goes around comes around” their you go girl you have your own answer. advice: next time you ought take seriously when ppl say they love u, ooh sorry forgot you were minor.

hey ya'll don't be harsh on me. I really know what i did was wrong with guy X. But i still always told him....i wasn't what he wanted....a wivy. Anyways....i ask ya for your advice on how to get out of this...really i want to reverse and be nice to guy X as a sister...and get my Guy Y back....trust me i don't like "what goes around comes around..." common now....i ain't a minor...read the story...do i sound minor...heck no.....anyways...please.....just be sensitive...i am aready heartbroke..aiight..... smile.gif Thanx!

LadyMo   

Tagane dats a bit heartless dont u think.

I think finestsista2005 did the rite thing by tellin de nice guy u didnt feel de same I've been there and its hard b'coz u dont wanna hurt their feelings but if u go along wiv it sooner or later the truth wud've unveiled and he wud've been even more hurt!

Howeva I found it canny dat u cud be trusthful 2 the nice guy yet not to de other 1 (de cute 1)

I also fail to understand how u cud even dream of builindin a relationship wiv sum1 when u cant be trustworthy. If I lied to my man he'd not trust me just like u wudnt trust a liar!

So fix up in dat department.

If u really want de guy back tell him straight dont worry about wat he mite think its not ur job to think for him but its better u do it otherwise u'll contemplate in de future and keep askin urself wat if...

U know what sis...thank you for relating to me..u knw how hard is it to tell person u don't feel same...but i did it. Still i don't understand how guy Y(cute guy)...is gonna say we over after...little stupid think like planes being changed...that doesnt' make sense.

holla back thanx ya'll

Finest sister, I am not being harsh on you, obviously you don’t really expect mr.x to be your “like a brother to you” do you? I believe you have done enough damage to this guy for 6 month long, you really should apologies to him and let him go to find some one knows what it mean to be loved! good luck to you :(

LadyMo   

6 months is a long time but mine lasted for a whole YEAR! Dats twice de time FINEST was misleadin de nice guy & damn it was awful tellin him dat I was givin up hope (it sorta helped dat I met my Mr Right durin all dis & he guided me)

The only main difference btw me and u is de fact dat I kept tellin dis guy I wasnt on his level.

Anyhow FINEST u really ought to sit down wiv de nice guy and tell him how it is tell him u only thought u were friends or dat u were scared wateva it is dont shy away Just do It(sounds like de Nike slogan) ;)

U kno dat other geezer u fancied if ur really down for him go 4 it but I think u shud let him go and try ur luck elsewhere u kno there are plenty of animals left in de zoo-just dont pick another monkey, loool. JK gal!

Exdane, who is being the heartless here, or should I say was the heartless,

I should have known, why you were defending this lonely girl, cause yo are in same boat, you were using cellules guy about your own interest for whole year, this is getting confusing, who should I attack know you or her. come down admin, I wont attack anyone lol THIS CANT GET ANY MORE SHAME, exdane, what goes around comes around they say right, yours will come girl, soon or latter………

i thing i had enough, dont want my blood pressure to go over the roof at this wonderful time in my life. ta ta i usually say enjoy life, but i can say this time, why, i leave that to you to answer,,,

First of all.. it ain't ur fault that u didn't have feelings for the guy.. But you shouldn't have led him on for 6 whole months. Now thats wrong... Besides that accepting his gifts when you had no feelings for him at all is wrong too. But hey at least you told him instead of using him... That must've been some brother walahi lol Buying gifts and promising to buy cars.. and u didn't even give him a kiss lol...

But guy number 2... TO HELL WITH HIM.. First of all like u said u didn't lie to him.. u were going to chill wit ur girl.. but things took a turn.. and when u talked to him on the phone.. ur dad wasn't home so technically you didn't lie..

Guy # 1 just try to be nice to him and apologize to him. Don't try to fix things very quickly because it doesn't work like that. I've been in a position like that.. honestly i feel guilty.. but in my case i wasn't getting watches and sh!t lol :rolleyes:

Guy # 2 seems very paranoid and commanding.. but you know him better than we do... if you really like him a lot.. then just be friends with him since he made it clear that, thats all he wants... and see how things work out from there.. if not then girl move on because you have your life ahead of you. You wronged and you were wronged... so i guess its tit for tat.. that still doesn't justify what you did.. but hey life goes on.... Don't be too hard on urself

- - *P*E*A*C*E

Thank you sista's for understanding from my point view.....i will definatly not do that again. I will also be more carefuly about guys. I am just gonna live life to the fullest thinking of my education and how i can better me...aiight......so thank ya. Belive me dis scenes is not gonna happen again...Simple Women, Lucky, Exdane...thank you a really liked your advices.

With guy X ...there is no way to get contact with him...he is avoiding....so there goes the appoligy....but i did appoligize...on that day.

Guy Y...screw him...anywayz..there are plenty of men....and plus...it's not like i am desprate....4real....ya hear me right.

anyways....thanx

Gediid   

Finestsistah2005

Looks like you need a third man to offset the cost of having played one and getting played by another:)

Nah but seriously I agree with Che a guy who plays with women was a former Mr Nice till.........

A7LA-SHU   

Che-Guevara... u can say dat again dude. nice drama up in here..

finest girl. girl done that, hurt mr nice guy, i doubt if there is any girl out here who haven't done that yet be honest ladies.. some add reason we like the bad guys or the person we can't have.

but what i would tell u if u really not in to the mr nice guy i would tell u to leave him alone. coz to me u sound like u wanna get guy y back. so just work on dat if u really like him. coz guy x was hurt u don't have to go back to him and believe me he is gonna think oh u back and maybe this time u want him, so no need to do the whole hurtin him again. for reals i have done that too, and the best thing is give them space, after while he'll get over it..

and i don't have much help for mr y coz believe me i have hard time sayin how i feel so i'll let u know when i help myself out lol..

but good luck girl.. wish u the best..

masallama..