Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

I LOVE U: How soon is too soon??

Tell someone that you love them? Me personally, i would want to wait until I'm 100% sure I mean it, because I don't use that word lightly... and being female a long time is like 6mos to a year... if even. I find that guys, while they may feel it, either they dont recognize it, or they just don't say it?

Anyway guys, im asking this question because I have this friend that's been going out w/ her bf for about 2.5 weeks. She barely talks to him, and barely see's him, but he's telling her that he 'loves' her..... now in my experiences, guys are not too verbal when it comes to emotion, and saying the L word usually takes a lot longer than two weeks... does anyone else think that it's way too soon?

I've been telling her that I think it's game.. weird to say the least? How much could you really know about a person in 2 weeks to really say that you LOVE them. I mean everyone's definition of love is different, but i mean really...

i was with one of my bf's for a year and i still didnt have that 'love' feeling.. I liked him a lot, and i cared about him.. i still think of him to this day, but i can't say that I loved him..

How long do you guys think it takes to really know someone well enough to love them? and how soon is too soon? How would it make you feel if you were w/ someone for a few weeks and they were already stating that they love you??

Also, keep in mind that these people DON'T see each other every day.. they live a few hours away from each other.. thats why im telling my friend to be suspicious.. she talks to him once a day.. and they dont see each other.. its been 2 weeks.. didnt know each other before hooking up..

AND he's telling her he wants her to have his kids...

I'm telling her to run.. but she's not sure how she feels about him

Qac Qaac   

I have this friend that's been going out w/ her bf for about 2.5 weeks

I was actually gonna give u an answer to this, until i saw this statement. i don't give advice to boy/girlfriend relationships... so abaydiis raali ahoow.

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

quote:I have this friend that's been going out w/ her bf for about 2.5 weeks

I was actually gonna give u an answer to this, until i saw this statement. i don't give advice to boy/girlfriend relationships... so abaydiis raali ahoow.
well i don't believe on bf/gr relationships too, i just think it's waste time and it gets in doing more SIN stuff...But it's about my friend, and she do believe in it, so everyone is different that's all.

dhiirane   

If u love someone why nt start earlier and follow your heart so you will never have to say what if?

I do nt recommend blindly following these concept but I do recommend trying it

What if they do nt see eacher other? that is nt a problem

There is a girl that I love and she lives a nother planet smile.gif

I am out

Liqaye   

Thats too soon, sorry sis but the fellow is a stalker or at best has the emotional maturity of an liver fluke

it is too sooon...

he wants to play with her head.,,and probably says 'I LOVE U' to every girl that looks at him twice,

this is just his way of dealing with his lust for girls.....i mean one foolish one will think he truelly loves her, and he might use to to trick her into bed...saying the L word increases the probability of meeting the dumb *** that lets him play her.

girls are slightly neive and tend to fall for shit like this..

make sure ur friend dont give shiit away, and that she is cautious!

NGONGE   

make sure ur friend dont give shiit away, and that she is cautious!

What a great turn of phrase you have there :D

man...these faaraxs say the word I laf yuu like da word hi, how r ya.

2weeks, 1-12mnths is too soon...hooyadaa u sheeg aa la dhahaa, jaahil fooqal jaahil, waxaas ha ila imaanin ku dheh....barakada beer dheere ha kaa aadee!

Cute lil gal..hon, dont trust these skinny faaraxs....they so high they dont even know what they talking about...

Some less-than-clever faaraxs believe saying 'I LOOF U' will give 'em free access to a girl's panties. I would suggest your friend show that imbecile the door.

Two n a half weeks!....very strange! :D

Qac Qaac   

CK.. I love u. word lee ma ahoo, waa la iska tuur tuuri nooh, maxaa oath ooga dhigee. 1002 jeer maalintii aaba dhihi la haa ani.

all i see is blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ......ok uuuh now that me system is clean. which wuna yall ladies has a problem with faarax sayin i luvis u and why is that yall think dirty all da time, when we say we lovis u it doesn't mean we wanna get in between ur skinny legs, it just means that we want is some nice cooked food and nice clean drawers...ya dig....so get ur heads outta da gutter :mad: :mad: ......

tell ur friend that she is very lucky ta get faarax like that.....(it's either ur garl is a dime piece or the nigga is desperate).. but either or she is very lucky women namean :D:D

asxantu